Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone took their profession because of their fetish?

No but ironically as I have related in numerous posts here I ended up getting a job that I ended up having to hold it all day because most of the places where I worked the bathrooms were locked due to Covid. I didn't choose it specifically because of that, in fact if I had known that I probably would have not picked it, it's just something that just happened to happen and the fact that it happened to me of all people, an omorashi writer, was just one of those evil jokes from the universe I suppose, bitterly ironic and most would say probably poetic justice.

I’m a secretary, I didn’t take my job because of my fetish but I’ve found it can put me in some right situations. My overactive bladder and incontinence makes it so that I’m always running to the bathroom. In the context of my job, being stuck on the phone with someone or stuck in a meeting when I get that intense urge out of nowhere isn’t uncommon for me. 

I used to work in a call centre dealing with customer service enquiries.

I chose the job at the time, to learn fast and accurate communication, before training to become a driving instructor.

One of the rules put in place was that bathroom breaks were seriously frowned upon.

Equally, we were only on live calls for two hours at a time. After two hours we got either a fifteen or thirty minute break.

As I've said before I'm fairly complex in my makeup. Although I love omo and desperation in, stories and vids.

When it comes to real life. I don't want to see a friend or colleague desperate for the bathroom. I don't want them going through that embarrassment.

In the two years I was there I never saw anyone or heard of anyone having an accident, just a few people power walking to the toilets.

On 9/5/2022 at 5:43 AM, TheLoneRanger said:

When it comes to real life. I don't want to see a friend or colleague desperate for the bathroom. I don't want them going through that embarrassment.

If you had been a supervisor at the call centre where I worked, I might not have wept.

It is well known that some operators do not have the opportunity to go to the restroom for long hours. I didn't know that and chose the job to overcome my phobia. I enjoy reenacting that as role-playing, but I have had enough of unintended accidents in real life.

Edited by uguisuAnn (see edit history)
31 minutes ago, uguisuAnn said:

If you had been a supervisor at the call centre where I worked, I might not have wept.

It is well known that some operators do not have the opportunity to go to the restroom for long hours. I didn't know that and chose the job to overcome my phobia. I enjoy it as a traumatic memory, but I have had enough of real life accidents.

As I say, it's a weird quirk in me.

However much I love omo, and watching desperation and even fear wetting vids. 

At the back of my mind I separate these as fantasy. Films performed by actors getting paid or amateurs who are enjoying the role.

To witness genuine desperation in someone who isn't wanting to play is actually a turn off for me.

20 hours ago, Mary127 said:

I’m a secretary, I didn’t take my job because of my fetish but I’ve found it can put me in some right situations. My overactive bladder and incontinence makes it so that I’m always running to the bathroom. In the context of my job, being stuck on the phone with someone or stuck in a meeting when I get that intense urge out of nowhere isn’t uncommon for me. 

Have you ever had a major accident at your desk or in a meeting?

For me it's the opposite, I only like to do omo with my partner, but at my old jobs I'd often have to tell visitors/customers there were no bathrooms for them to use because the employee toilets had "confidential information all around" apparently lol according to an old boss. I took no pleasure in denying people the bathroom and it was actually pretty sad, once I actually worked in a lab where people would have to drink liters of water for scans and we didn't have a toilet for them because the owner was too cheap to fix the customer toilet, it was the most ridiculous thing ever. I'd memorize the names of like 3 close places nearby that had bathrooms that I'd tell people to go to.

On 9/5/2022 at 12:13 AM, BB1BBB said:

I used to work in the plumbing industry if that's close enough? 😄

If thats what you  feel...

On 9/5/2022 at 2:39 PM, TheLoneRanger said:

As I say, it's a weird quirk in me.

However much I love omo, and watching desperation and even fear wetting vids. 

At the back of my mind I separate these as fantasy. Films performed by actors getting paid or amateurs who are enjoying the role.

To witness genuine desperation in someone who isn't wanting to play is actually a turn off for me.

Same here...but would not mind if the person who is having the accident is fine or laughing or actually having this fetish....then no guilt..

13 hours ago, John said:

For me it's the opposite, I only like to do omo with my partner, but at my old jobs I'd often have to tell visitors/customers there were no bathrooms for them to use because the employee toilets had "confidential information all around" apparently lol according to an old boss. I took no pleasure in denying people the bathroom and it was actually pretty sad, once I actually worked in a lab where people would have to drink liters of water for scans and we didn't have a toilet for them because the owner was too cheap to fix the customer toilet, it was the most ridiculous thing ever. I'd memorize the names of like 3 close places nearby that had bathrooms that I'd tell people to go to.

Man....sounds good but when you create a pic in ur mind...then i wish the owner to face 3x the problem