Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Failing to hide desperation

Has it ever happened to you to be (more or less) desperate, and to think that you were hiding the desperation very well, but somebody you were with noticing and mentioning it?

One day last summer, I was going to the swimming pool with a friend; I hadn't peed before leaving home and meeting her because I was quite late and -I thought- I would have peed by (or into) the pool. But we spent much more time than we thought to get there, and finally I was rather desperate. I was reluctant to let her know that I needed to per so bad, so I tried to act normally without showing any sign of desperation and did not rush to the toilet. However she told me "You can go to the toilets now, I think it is better". Me:😯

Yes, someone I met on here was controlling my bladder while I was at the gym. I drank about three bottles of water total, and she forced me to take breaks every few minutes to gulp down water from the water fountain. I drank so much, that it caused a slight scene and I noticed some other gym-goers staring, probably assuming I would be rushing to the restroom to urinate soon. It turned me on slightly knowing that I most certainly would *not* be urinating.

I continued to exercise until I was desperate enough to urinate that I felt my composure might start to slip soon (around 7.5/10). During my drive home, I decided to stop at a convenience store to purchase a Coke Zero. The checkout line was slightly longer than I thought it was going to be, and the water I drank was *really* hitting me while I waited. I started losing my composure and even had to cross my legs to stifle a leak. I considered just putting back the Coke Zero, running to my car, and wetting myself in the driver's seat, but i was too desperate to think straight or make any decisions. By the time I was able to pay, I was seriously 9/10 desperate doing everything I could to hide it. I tried my best not to give off any "tells" that I had an agonizingly full bladder. However, as she handed me my change, the clerk looked slightly concerned and said, "By the way, we have a restroom for customers in the back. You look like you really need it..." I politely declined and walked back to my car as fast as I could, embarrassed and certain I would start wetting full-force at any moment. Somehow I managed to hold my urine until I got home. I had an accident in the shower and touched myself knowing that someone knew I was desperate to urinate and might be wondering if I made it home in time. 

Edited by lsn1 (see edit history)
1 hour ago, lsn1 said:

Yes, someone I met on here was controlling my bladder while I was at the gym. I drank about three bottles of water total, and she forced me to take breaks every few minutes to gulp down water from the water fountain. I drank so much, that it caused a slight scene and I noticed some other gym-goers staring, probably assuming I would be rushing to the restroom to urinate soon. It turned me on slightly knowing that I most certainly would *not* be urinating.

I continued to exercise until I was desperate enough to urinate that I felt my composure might start to slip soon (around 7.5/10). During my drive home, I decided to stop at a convenience store to purchase a Coke Zero. The checkout line was slightly longer than I thought it was going to be, and the water I drank was *really* hitting me while I waited. I started losing my composure and even had to cross my legs to stifle a leak. I considered just putting back the Coke Zero, running to my car, and wetting myself in the driver's seat, but i was too desperate to think straight or make any decisions. By the time I was able to pay, I was seriously 9/10 desperate doing everything I could to hide it. I tried my best not to give off any "tells" that I had an agonizingly full bladder. However, as she handed me my change, the clerk looked slightly concerned and said, "By the way, we have a restroom for customers in the back. You look like you really need it..." I politely declined and walked back to my car as fast as I could, embarrassed and certain I would start wetting full-force at any moment. Somehow I managed to hold my urine until I got home. I had an accident in the shower and touched myself knowing that someone knew I was desperate to urinate and might be wondering if I made it home in time. 

Nice!!

I have to admit that I was turned on too, even if I've never been with that my friend before (nor after).. Obviously I could not touch myself, being in a public swimming pool, but I had a slight hard on 

So basically I like to secretly hold, I kind of find it thrilling that no one knows my predicament.

But this one time I was holding for a few hours and totally desperate, so much so my bladder bulge was protruding from my clothing. I literally couldn't hide it when I made my way to the bathroom, I think I remember someone made a comment why I didn't go sooner.

There's also another time - I was bursting and couldn't hide my squirming much longer, so I gave up and said to my family "I'm going to the bathroom". And my mum jokingly replied "Just piss yourself" which we all laughed (Didn't help my situation) before I legged it to make it. 

53 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

Yeah I'm normally super shy about letting anyone know when I have to go to the restroom. So for someone to know I'm desperate, it's like they know my naughty little secret.

Exactly, I completely agree! I would never say to someone that I need to pee, but if they find out, it is super hot

31 minutes ago, Luna said:

But this one time I was holding for a few hours and totally desperate, so much so my bladder bulge was protruding from my clothing. I literally couldn't hide it when I made my way to the bathroom, I think I remember someone made a comment why I didn't go sooner.

Were they your friends?

I try not to make it obvious that I need to pee if I don't know if a bathroom is going to be near, but I think that most people can tell when I am agitated or have to go to the bathroom. Often when I am desperate people ask if I am okay and it seems like my mind is clearly elsewhere, so I do think that I tend to be fidgety and squirmy and kind of obvious when I am desperate, even if I try not to be.

• 5 weeks later...

Yes this happened to me at Kohls or Marshall’s I can’t remember. Something about all the clothes and items I like to look through and ignore that I have to pee. One day I was there, by the time I realized how bad it was and I went to the bathroom, there was a line. I was hiding it pretty well I thought…shifting legs naturally instead of dramatically. When there was only one person in front of me I started shifting more and bouncing my leg and it became almost uncontrollable. The lady in front of me turned around and said, you should go first. I was so embarrassed but I had to go so bad I just took her up on the offer lol.

After hiking one day with some friends we were driving back to Atlanta.  I was a passenger and really didn't even realize I was a little squirmy in my seat.  Apparently one of my friends did and said, "You knew we can stop at a rest area if you need to pee Jordy."  I was like what, huh,  ohhhh, yeah maybe we should.  I'm not going to make it back to Atlanta.