Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

transgender (mtf) How often can I hold without risking incontinence?

I loved holding my pee until I wet my pants involuntarily for decades before incontinence became an issue. For a variety of reasons I would not do it more often than a couple times a week.

You can stretch your bladder to the point it does not empty completely and you can develop an UTI. Excessive holding could damage your kidneys .

That said in high school I held it all day and was painfully full everyday sometimes including in my back.

As I got older I noticed that if I did too much pee holding I leaked involuntarily when I didn't want to, even if I didn't have to go that bad. I think my pleasure center knew I enjoyed the my pee is about to come out sensation especially if I started leaking a bit.  If I back off and didn't pee play for a week or two ,and practiced kegeles I got back to normal. 

I should mention I am much older than many members here, when incontinence becomes a occasional issue anyway.

So short version, go ahead enjoy yourself. If you find yourself with unwanted leaks cool it awhile and you should be ok. At any point you experience pain in your lower back, in your kidney area it's time to let go.

In response to youryour other question about bring shown around my two favorite sections are omorashi general, and Real pee holding ,desperation and wetting experience. 

The best thing to do is to post telling us about yourself,  what you like about peeing, and your omorashi experiences . I know it is a bit of a hassle for  a newbie but there is a valid reasons for it. Good luck and enjoy.

21 minutes ago, wettingman said:

I loved holding my pee until I wet my pants involuntarily for decades before incontinence became an issue. For a variety of reasons I would not do it more often than a couple times a week.

You can stretch your bladder to the point it does not empty completely and you can develop an UTI. Excessive holding could damage your kidneys .

That said in high school I held it all day and was painfully full everyday sometimes including in my back.

As I got older I noticed that if I did too much pee holding I leaked involuntarily when I didn't want to, even if I didn't have to go that bad. I think my pleasure center knew I enjoyed the my pee is about to come out sensation especially if I started leaking a bit.  If I back off and didn't pee play for a week or two ,and practiced kegeles I got back to normal. 

I should mention I am much older than many members here, when incontinence becomes a occasional issue anyway.

So short version, go ahead enjoy yourself. If you find yourself with unwanted leaks cool it awhile and you should be ok. At any point you experience pain in your lower back, in your kidney area it's time to let go.

In response to youryour other question about bring shown around my two favorite sections are omorashi general, and Real pee holding ,desperation and wetting experience. 

The best thing to do is to post telling us about yourself,  what you like about peeing, and your omorashi experiences . I know it is a bit of a hassle for  a newbie but there is a valid reasons for it. Good luck and enjoy.

This is a really good answer to your question.

But yeah. Whenever your lower back starts hurting you should let go. If you start leaking involuntarily then you should DEFINITELY stop it for a little while. Anyways, have fun! Don't hurt yourself! 

From what I've been told, after you finish one hold (as in, to bursting point or maybe even just enough to leak), don't do another until your holding muscles have recovered. (You'll know when they do, until then peeing will feel a little different)

And as mentioned above, if you feel a kidney pain then end the hold right away.

Personally I enjoy tanking up on say a litre or two of water.

I'll drink this volume of liquid in less than ten minutes.

Within two hours I will feel the need to pee.

I then release, now that two litres won't all release in one go, within half an hour, I'll need to pee again, then finally a third time.

Doing this shouldn't hurt your system, my record was twelve days.

That's twelve days of not peeing in the toilet. I did try to include messing, but the cleanup is too much of a chore for me.

I much prefer wetting. So poop trips with inevitable peeing did happen in the toilet.

At the moment I'm having to spend day's with people not into this, so I've had to stop, constantly wetting.

Instead I'm now having a late night walk and peeing when I'm about a mile from home.

"All things in moderation."  Overdoing any activity has its risks, but what's "moderate"?  That varies from person to person, and from reading this site it seems that some people can do a long hold several times a week, but I think not many do this.  Once or twice a week strikes me as a "moderate" pattern, but even that might be too much for some people's systems.  If it hurts, stop doing it.