Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Unique scenarios for desperation

Hey all!

Im kinda at a loss right now and curious about everyone’s opinions. I feel like I’ve looked at and written about a LOT of scenarios. There’s the common tropes of omorashi like a student having to hold it during class, or an office worker not being able to go during work hours or something. But I wanna hear your unique desperation scenario. Something out there like an astronaut having to hold it all throughout a space flight (I think someone just wrote about that!), a dirt bike racer girl caught in her moto suit, a gymnast unable to find a toilet in a complex. Let’s get unique! 

As a person who primarily writes speculative fiction I feel that a lot of the stories I have written for here and in my blog have been fairly unique such as a vampire being desperate from drinking too much blood and a woman trying to find a bathroom in a city of robots, which is a problem since robots don't go to the bathroom. There's a lot you can do when you don't feel limited by current reality! And I have so many on my list I will probably never get around to doing the majority of them. But sometimes the old classics are nice as well.

This one is very "out there."

It's a bizarre world where when people have to pee, they go into the "bathroom" which doesn't have any toilets, maybe some drains on the floor or some kind of small bathtub-like fixtures. They don't take off their clothes to go pee, just wetting their pants instead.

Maybe there are changes of pants available somewhere or they can be rapidly cleaned with some kind of sci-fi magic.

Either way, when our protagonist from the current timeline ends up in this alternate dimension somehow, she's in for a wild ride (that she's quite reluctant to embark on!)

1 hour ago, eru said:

i think the old trope about the office worker not being able to use the bathroom flipped on its head: the OW CAN use the bathroom, but elects not to.

I'd do something similar where a woman has opportunities to use bathrooms but due to her own germaphobia she refuses to use any bathroom other then the one at her own home.

2 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

As a person who primarily writes speculative fiction I feel that a lot of the stories I have written for here and in my blog have been fairly unique such as a vampire being desperate from drinking too much blood and a woman trying to find a bathroom in a city of robots, which is a problem since robots don't go to the bathroom. There's a lot you can do when you don't feel limited by current reality! And I have so many on my list I will probably never get around to doing the majority of them. But sometimes the old classics are nice as well.

I'd like to hear some of your ideas that you haven't published yet.

2 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

Huh, I guess maybe I’ve been restricting myself too much instead of creating my own reality! I love these concepts.

1 hour ago, eru said:

i think the old trope about the office worker not being able to use the bathroom flipped on its head: the OW CAN use the bathroom, but elects not to.

Oooo I like this! 

1 hour ago, Big Girl Stacy said:

This one is very "out there."

It's a bizarre world where when people have to pee, they go into the "bathroom" which doesn't have any toilets, maybe some drains on the floor or some kind of small bathtub-like fixtures. They don't take off their clothes to go pee, just wetting their pants instead.

Maybe there are changes of pants available somewhere or they can be rapidly cleaned with some kind of sci-fi magic.

Either way, when our protagonist from the current timeline ends up in this alternate dimension somehow, she's in for a wild ride (that she's quite reluctant to embark on!)

WOW! Now this is great. Seriously sparking my creativity on this. Great idea!!!

@The Shark Glad you like it! Please, feel free to use my idea (that goes for anyone, obviously). It would be cool to see more out of the box stuff on here. You could get really surreal/dreamy with it.

It would be funny if there was a kind of social taboo about wetting your pants outside of the bathroom. People could be desperate to go, dying for a wee, but doing their best to wet themselves only in the designated "wetroom".

I'm what you call an outdoorsy person. I regularly hike, bike and go boating. Not surprisingly, most of the scenarios I favor involve a setting where toilets just aren't available. I suspect that most of the women I enjoy these activities with know that before they head out with me for the day.

But, sometimes an unexpected situation happens. I was once on an all-day safari with an English-speaking woman (I believe Australian ) when our Land Rover got stuck in the mud. Our driver told us to get out of the vehicle while he did all he could to extricate himself, but only kept digging his wheels in deeper. So, we were going to be there for at least four more hours until a tractor would be able to pull us out.

Neither of us had peed since we'd set out, as we were no more than half an hour from our lunch break. Now, we were standing on about a ten by twenty foot patch of earth that was the only relative dry place in sight. I think we had no problem the first hour, but by the second both of us were getting uncomfortable. While we had only met that morning, we were quickly becoming good friends. But, just how good would be tested when nature paid us a call.

I was almost surprised I held as long as I did, as she was the first to yield. While I tried keep my eyes focused in the distance looking for wildlife, out of the corner of my right I glimpsed her pulling down her pants and going into a high squat. As much as I saw plenty of zebra, giraffes, wildebeest and even lions in the trees, I have to admit that moment was the high point of my day.

I might well have made her day, too, about twenty minutes later when my excitement died down.

Edited by glad1 (see edit history)

I've heard some people say it's cliche, but I still love "dystopian" scenarios where women are forbidden by law from urinating outside of their home, more than once a day, etc with extremely harsh, draconian punishments for female public urinators. Especially if the story begins with our main character caught red-handed by the police *just* as she's popping a squat. 

I'd also like it just as much if the roles were reversed and men were forced to hold it while women were free to urinate. In fact, that would probably make it more unique lol. I haven't read one like that yet.

There are two historical novels I can think of that have an omorashi theme. These are both published by relatively famous authors.

Azincourt by Bernard Cornwell

Written from the perspective of an archer at the battle of Azincourt. This novel has a few scenes to do with fear wetting, desperation wetting, and messing.

Sovereign by C J Sansom 

Written from a Lawyer's perspective about the court of King Henry VIII. In one scene Sansom writes about the effect meeting the king has on his subjects, and the bowel clenching fear this produces.

I might be the author of the story that the original poster was referring to (in case you are interested in a long story featuring a highly absurd reason for holding your pee (I know there is a typo in the title, but there shouldn't be too many other typos in the text):  

I have a couple of not-completely-standard scenarios in mind, and for some of them at some point I started or at least considered to start writing a story about. I particularly like scenarios where people are intentionally holding their pee (at least to some extent). To name some scenarios: getting stuck somewhere (elevator, car, part of spaceship / submarine after accident in between sealed hatches, there are infinite possibilities I think..), saving it up to eventually impress someone with a huge pee, saving it up for an art performance including pee, saving it up for some kind of peeing contest (maybe the peeing contest is a standard part of the culture / religion in the story).

What about this: Our world/dimension starts to communicate with other dimension. Leaders of our dimension thiks, that the other dimension has some hostile intents against our world. So our protagonist is sent on a mission to infiltate them and find out what's going on. The catch is that people from the other dimension are completely same as us, but their bladders are twice the size, but the protagonist must keep concealment.

13 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I've had an idea somewhat similar to the robots one which involved a group of astronauts landing on a planet where the dominant race, due to a quirk of their biology, doesn't urinate at all, and though they do defecate this is considered to be a highly private activity which is never spoken about in public. These aliens are confused by the human's frequent needs to go, and deeply offended by any mention of the topic. I haven't actually got around to writing this story though.

Ohh fun, how about this one: After a Christmas party a bunch of slightly drunk office people are stuck in an elevator at the company headquarters (also works with one of those bigger ski lift gondolas in the Alpes)

Edit: sorry, just realized that HitEmAll already posted the elevator idea. So thats a +1 here

Edited by HereToStay (see edit history)

@AnotherGuy

"I've had an idea somewhat similar to the robots one which involved a group of astronauts landing on a planet where the dominant race, due to a quirk of their biology, doesn't urinate at all, and though they do defecate this is considered to be a highly private activity which is never spoken about in public. These aliens are confused by the human's frequent needs to go, and deeply offended by any mention of the topic. I haven't actually got around to writing this story though."

I don't like to talk about stories that I'm going to publish under my own name that aren't fetish stories but I actually did have something of a story along those lines that I meant to write about an entire alien civilization that spend their entire day doing nothing but eating, sleeping and shitting, like they have to basically be constantly eating and that they are pretty much defecating while they are eating and people want to harvest them for their shit. But again it's not really a fetish story, it's more of a funny story about feces/weird alien story and unless it's an explicitly fetish story I usually publish those under my own name.

@LifeIsStrange

"I'd like to hear some of your ideas that you haven't published yet."

If I did that then this thread would be as long as a book itself. I have literally tens of thousands of story ideas on a giant list that I keep, but that's all story ideas from every type of story including sci-fi horror, historical fiction comedies, only a very small percentage of the desperation stories and I only write fetish stories when I can't concentrate on anything else. So I usually produce maybe one omorashi story a month on average but for every one story I write I can guarantee that there are about a dozen or two that I have thought of that will never be written since like the majority of my stories there is just not an infinite amount of time to write them. I would estimate for every one story that I do actually write under any genre, there are probably about 50-100 I'll never get around to writing simply because I can't write two dozen stories a day and that's about how many I think of in an average day. The good thing is I will never run out! Honestly if I never had an omorashi idea again in my life from this point and I wrote one every week for the next rest of my life I still feel like I probably would not run out.

@The Shark

"Huh, I guess maybe I’ve been restricting myself too much instead of creating my own reality! I love these concepts."

As I've said numerous people I don't understand writers block it something that I fortunately never about a problem with. When you are not limited by reality especially I don't see how you can never run out of ideas. Any crazy thought that I have becomes a story idea, most will not be written due to lack of time, but when you are not bound by the rules of reality the number of stories you can think of are literally infinite. Even just restricting your ideas to one genre or concepts such as omorashi you'll never run out. Sure some of the stories will be similar and some of the old classics will be repeating themselves just in different forms, but there is literally an infinite number of ideas if you don't limit yourself by reality. You would think that there are only so many situations you can get out of the simple concept of woman needs to pee doesn't get to pee but you'd really be surprised!

@lsn1

"I've heard some people say it's cliche, but I still love "dystopian" scenarios where women are forbidden by law from urinating outside of their home, more than once a day, etc with extremely harsh, draconian punishments for female public urinators. Especially if the story begins with our main character caught red-handed by the police *just* as she's popping a squat."

Under my own name the thing I write the most of is post apocalyptic dystopia although most of my dystopias however fantastical are at least somewhat realistic and inspired by real world events exaggerated into the future. There was one that I wanted to write it was a female desperation dystopia called Urinal Land where they abolish all public bathrooms except for urinals as a way of restricting women from participating in public life which is just an exaggeration of the current situation just more extreme.

"I'd also like it just as much if the roles were reversed and men were forced to hold it while women were free to urinate. In fact, that would probably make it more unique lol. I haven't read one like that yet."

I was actually thinking of a story where a woman gets fed up with her boss constantly restricting her from the bathroom so holds them gunpoint and forces them to hold it all day and originally I was going to make her boss a man but I keep thinking that maybe I will end up making it a woman, because although the concept of a woman getting revenge on her male boss for restricting her urination is sort of a nice vindictive fantasy I just don't find male desperation as exciting as female desperation. So if I ever get around to writing it there's a good chance I will turn the main characters both female. Also I feel a woman would have a harder time holding it in general so increases the drama.

@HitEmAll

"@HereToStay: I also really like the idea of getting stuck in any kind of ski lift / gondola 👍 This is also a realistic scenario, I am sure that it happens many times per year that people with full bladders get stuck in this situation. So many ways to get stuck.."

I actually had a chapter like that in my novel An Aura of Desperation, where the premise is that some men gain the ability to psychically read auras to tell how desperate women are. In one chapter they are visiting a zoo where they are going on like a lift over the zoo and it breaks down and she gets really desperate and they are able to realize how desperate she is because she starts glowing brighter as they are stuck in the lift. It was inspired by something I really did at a zoo one time where it lifts you over the zoo and you can see the entire zoo but unlike in my story it didn't actually break down luckily.

@MisterBlue

"What about this: Our world/dimension starts to communicate with other dimension. Leaders of our dimension thiks, that the other dimension has some hostile intents against our world. So our protagonist is sent on a mission to infiltate them and find out what's going on. The catch is that people from the other dimension are completely same as us, but their bladders are twice the size, but the protagonist must keep concealment."

Again I don't like mentioning too much about stories that I plan to publish under my own name but I actually started a funny story again about feces that was based off of that idea on Family Guy where they lived in the high tech future and if they wanted to go to the bathroom they simply said poop removal and it ended up sending the poop to another dimension. In my story I figure how would that other dimension react if someone he started just having it randomly rain piss and Shit all over the place and it ends up starting an interdimensional war!

@HereToStay

"Edit: sorry, just realized that HitEmAll already posted the elevator idea. So thats a +1 here"

I wrote a desperate elevator story in my blog https://desperatejill.livejournal.com/#post-desperatejill-23002

There are several ideas I've had. One would be where a woman somehow finds out the person she's trying to entice is secretly aroused by women needing to pee so she arranges a situation where she needs to and has an excuse for not being able to get to a restroom. Another would involve a woman going to a class of sorts to be trained in the art of holding for the specific purpose of arousing people who like watching that. Imagine a dozen women in a room together all explaining that their SOs like it when they need to pee and being trained by an expert how to get the most out of it. Maybe even one where a female reporter is sent to interview a professional female desperation model and is invited to get the full experience.

10 hours ago, lsn1 said:

I've heard some people say it's cliche, but I still love "dystopian" scenarios where women are forbidden by law from urinating outside of their home, more than once a day, etc with extremely harsh, draconian punishments for female public urinators. Especially if the story begins with our main character caught red-handed by the police *just* as she's popping a squat. 

I'd also like it just as much if the roles were reversed and men were forced to hold it while women were free to urinate. In fact, that would probably make it more unique lol. I haven't read one like that yet.

Like you I enjoy dystopian themes, but always wonder have they ever existed somewhere in our past?!

10 minutes ago, Raziel said:

There are several ideas I've had. One would be where a woman somehow finds out the person she's trying to entice is secretly aroused by women needing to pee so she arranges a situation where she needs to and has an excuse for not being able to get to a restroom. Another would involve a woman going to a class of sorts to be trained in the art of holding for the specific purpose of arousing people who like watching that. Imagine a dozen women in a room together all explaining that their SOs like it when they need to pee and being trained by an expert how to get the most out of it. Maybe even one where a female reporter is sent to interview a professional female desperation model and is invited to get the full experience.

Yes, I like the idea of 'finshing schools' for young ladies, which will involve training them to hold their pee for long times.

It's 2050 and climate change has made water cost like a lot.  It's way hot and air conditioning is only allowed for a couple hours a day. The power is out a lot. Washing clothes is crazy expensive so people do it like one time a month. Like about everybody is working from home to save energy and money. And staying cool in the heat waves if there isn't any power means wearing wet clothes and letting the hot breeze dry them to cool our bodies down.

2 hours ago, HitEmAll said:

@HereToStay: I also really like the idea of getting stuck in any kind of ski lift / gondola 👍 This is also a realistic scenario, I am sure that it happens many times per year that people with full bladders get stuck in this situation. So many ways to get stuck.. 😉

i think so too. And what makes that scenario especially hot for me is that probably several people would secretly pee their pants out of desperation but the others  wouldn’t know because everybody is wearing snowpants and winter underwear beneath. And maybe one or the other would be thinking „Hey, wait a minute, that actually feels kinda nice“😊😈

…or maybe even say it out loud? And some other person might add „yea, and its also quite convenient when you think about it“

Edited by HereToStay (see edit history)

@Holdon

"Like you I enjoy dystopian themes, but always wonder have they ever existed somewhere in our past?!"

When Margaret Atwood wrote The Handmaid's Tale even though it was in a dystopian future everything that inspired her with things that happened in real places like in Iran where women had rights and then they were suddenly taken away. Most dystopia is some form of social political criticism, and I find that I think of dystopias and before I get around to writing them they start becoming reality unfortunately.

I don't know of any specific situation in the past where women were technically forbidden from urinating but it was true that in the Victorian era there was no female bathrooms because they were thought that that would be a place for prostitution and all sorts of perversion so women were just expected not to go to the bathroom and this urinary leash started to keep them out of public life, so I do think that there are some parallels with the past. Again there isn't a specific society that made female urination illegal but outdoor urination would have been illegal in the Victorian times and still is today for a large degree.

I can imagine a woman being trapped in a tight, hot leather/cotton pants or leggings with a lock around her waist with a extremely full bladder while doing a extremely desperate pee-pee dance. The toilets are also locked at this time. She is given a very long countdown before her relief and also has to do challenges that torture her bladder like pressing down on her bladder and using a vibrator. When she finally gets her relief, she finally gets her satisfaction as she either wets herself or pisses out a massive flood and stream of piss.

Edited by brown4182004 (see edit history)
26 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

@Holdon

"Like you I enjoy dystopian themes, but always wonder have they ever existed somewhere in our past?!"

When Margaret Atwood wrote The Handmaid's Tale even though it was in a dystopian future everything that inspired her with things that happened in real places like in Iran where women had rights and then they were suddenly taken away. Most dystopia is some form of social political criticism, and I find that I think of dystopias and before I get around to writing them they start becoming reality unfortunately.

I don't know of any specific situation in the past where women were technically forbidden from urinating but it was true that in the Victorian era there was no female bathrooms because they were thought that that would be a place for prostitution and all sorts of perversion so women were just expected not to go to the bathroom and this urinary leash started to keep them out of public life, so I do think that there are some parallels with the past. Again there isn't a specific society that made female urination illegal but outdoor urination would have been illegal in the Victorian times and still is today for a large degree.

I am sure it was very difficult for women to pee in such high society, either due to lack of facilities, or considered indiscreet for them to do so. So you would have thought training women to  hold their pee would have been essential? As when entertaining, listening to boorish and boring men, whilst aware of how full their bladder was, but so glad they had been trained to accept it and trust it's size and strength.!😊