Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest EricEE

Like the title says I had my first public wetting!  I was at a gas station and wet my jeans while pumping gas. There was only one other person there but so many people were driving by someone had to see me.  Does anyone else have any fun public wetting stories or suggestions for my future public pee adventures?

20220902_221510.jpg

20220902_221439.jpg

• 1 month later...

Wow very bold! I did one wetting vid years ago at a gas station (just to my ankles, didn't leave any puddles) but now- with so many pumps having cameras right in front of customers- I think I'd be too abashed to do one again.

I'd say if you're looking to do more public wettings, find some hiking trails. Most of my recent wetting vids have been done in large outdoor rec areas. You don't need to worry about leaving urine around someone's property, nor do you encounter very many people. I've also wet myself on the side of country roads (with my car next to me. This helps provide cover and also avoid any unwanted pee to clean up.

Have you thought of your next adventure?

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, birthdaycake said:

Oooh very bold. Yeah I want to work up to that! The closest I've come is wetting a pull up out in public. Only other exception is having full on flood in a pair of jeans in college - was very drunk though. 

They are both pretty hot in their own way! Was it fun wearing a wet pull up around? 

Did anyone see you wet your pants in college?