Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Introduction

Welcome to the new home of upscale requests! I'm making this thread so I can be more organized when processing content. So far it's been kinda lackluster as to who's stuff gets processed first (Not to say I don't try to keep track) so I'm hoping this will make things more structured and more importantly a true first-come-first-served system as was always intended. 🙂

Some things to note regarding AI upscaling

Technically you can skip this section but I'd appreciate if you read this at least once. As you've probably seen with some of my uploads the upscales are usually an improvement but often have artifacts like bold edges, phasing and warping of objects or people, "details" that shouldn't be there, the list goes on... The best way to avoid this is with good source material, naturally the more information the AI has to work with and the less compression and preexisting artifacts it has to work around the better the final result will be. Unfortunately good source material is often difficult or just not possible to acquire, that's perfectly fine just know that upscaling to 150% of the source's size looks pretty good while upscaling to 600% will most likely look terrible.

Making Requests

Public - Content will be processed and uploaded to Omorashi.org

1. Ensure the content can be uploaded publicly. I try to make sure I don't post anything that is on the do not post list or that would violate the community guidelines. I would appreciate it if you verified beforehand that the content was appropriate for the site before linking, I haven't had any problems with stuff so far but I just want to put it out there.

2. Post a link to the content you would like upscaled. I've gotten a lot of requests that linked threads as opposed to individual videos, that's totally cool I've just got to know which video I need to grab preferably by listing the name of the user that posted it and the position of the video from the top if there are multiple videos in the same post. If I can't figure it out I'll just ask for help or a screenshot of the one you want, I can be pretty dumb sometimes so bear with me.

3. (Optional) Tell me how you want the content processed and if you want the nerdy deets (I will post stats on the video in the description). You can request the resolution you want the content upscaled to, or if you want the video enhanced but not upscaled. By default I will enhance every video and then upscale it to 1080p.

Private - Content will be processed and sent back to you

1. Send a link to the content to [email protected]. Again like above it's okay to send links to threads just make sure to adhere to the same stuff so I can find the what you want, this can be a video or an image/image set (Yes! you can request images to be upscaled now!). Private request will be handled entirely off-site meaning there are a lot less restrictions when requesting this way and you can send me pretty much anything to process. However I am a professional and I have standards, I absolutely will not process any content depicting bestiality (I don't count furry as bestiality), the sexualization of minors (including anyone who looks like a minor), murders or content with themes of torture. Basically it's a pretty open door but don't make me update that list, or if I absolutely have to, stop doing upscales. I trust you guys to be decent human beings but I also know how the internet can be.

2. (Optional) Tell me how you want the content processed and if you want the nerdy deets (I will give you stats on the video). For videos you can request the resolution you want the content upscaled to, or if you want the video enhanced but not upscaled. For images you can set the desired resolution, color depth, format (JPG, PNG, TIFF, etc.) and further how much compression you would like applied to the final if you choose a lossy format. By default I will enhance every video and then upscale it to 1080p and for images I will double the resolution and send 5 back per every 1 image received (Each picture uses a different AI model so you can choose what results you like most).

Hopefully that covers everything, however this is the first time I've ever done something like this so if I was unclear about something or you have any questions/comments you know what to do! 😄

Edited by maibigbutt (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

An Update Regarding Upscales

Some of you may be (reasonably) wondering why things are taking so long. To keep it short it's a variety of things but most prominently is work, and I have less time to be at my machines. Secondly the older of the two has been very finicky recently and this has caused me to need to monitor progress and sometimes completely restart on certain Items. Lastly however, and this is the largest thing preventing things from being fast is that I am working on a personal project that is consuming literally all the resources available on my main machine which is also naturally the fastest. I don't know when the main rig will be available again for processing requests so everything is being run through the secondary (which is going to be 7 years old this September!). My apologies for the inconvenience, I am still working on requests but things will be very slow until everything is done.

2 hours ago, maibigbutt said:

An Update Regarding Upscales

Some of you may be (reasonably) wondering why things are taking so long. To keep it short it's a variety of things but most prominently is work, and I have less time to be at my machines. Secondly the older of the two has been very finicky recently and this has caused me to need to monitor progress and sometimes completely restart on certain Items. Lastly however, and this is the largest thing preventing things from being fast is that I am working on a personal project that is consuming literally all the resources available on my main machine which is also naturally the fastest. I don't know when the main rig will be available again for processing requests so everything is being run through the secondary (which is going to be 7 years old this September!). My apologies for the inconvenience, I am still working on requests but things will be very slow until everything is done.

No need to apologize. Whatever work you've already done is greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I hate reviving threads, but there was discussion in another thread about how this video would benefit greatly from an AI upscale, if you’re still doing them of course:

https://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/hot-wasted-college-girl-pisses-herself-then-takes-dress-off/81167968/

I genuinely have no idea how AI upscaling works and assume it’s basically magic, but I would enjoy if the video could be enhanced enough to see the actual pee. I know she is definitely wetting herself and see the puddle underneath her during and after, but even with her lifting her dress up and the camera recording her peeing through her underwear, you can’t actually see the pee stream or a wet patch on the underwear. I swear that I *could* see it in the past, so there may be a higher quality version of this floating around somewhere, but if so, I haven’t seen it. It used to be posted all over the place but now it just seems to exist on Ebaum’s world, which probably brings back memories of MySpace and my chemical romance to those around at the time. 

Is this possible, or would it be a waste of time since the video is in such low quality?

8 hours ago, zen said:

I hate reviving threads, but there was discussion in another thread about how this video would benefit greatly from an AI upscale, if you’re still doing them of course:

https://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/hot-wasted-college-girl-pisses-herself-then-takes-dress-off/81167968/

I genuinely have no idea how AI upscaling works and assume it’s basically magic, but I would enjoy if the video could be enhanced enough to see the actual pee. I know she is definitely wetting herself and see the puddle underneath her during and after, but even with her lifting her dress up and the camera recording her peeing through her underwear, you can’t actually see the pee stream or a wet patch on the underwear. I swear that I *could* see it in the past, so there may be a higher quality version of this floating around somewhere, but if so, I haven’t seen it. It used to be posted all over the place but now it just seems to exist on Ebaum’s world, which probably brings back memories of MySpace and my chemical romance to those around at the time. 

Is this possible, or would it be a waste of time since the video is in such low quality?

I also would really like to see this one in better quality. I'm attaching a rip so you wouldn't have to download it.

• 3 weeks later...