Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• The title was changed to Give me some omorashi dares please

This afternoon or early evening (you know your own body clock) drink say 1 litre of water. After an hour or two at the point you would normally head to the toilet.

Go for a walk. Try to walk ten minutes away from home, this will get you about a mile away from home.

Have an enjoyable "On Purpose" then walk home. 

If your wearing black jeans, nobody will notice. I'd probably suggest wearing cheap easy to clean shoes, I prefer aqua shoes, as you can throw these in the washing machine.

For added excitement report it in the live action section.

Just writing the account feels exciting.

Maybe try to hold as much as you can and when you can't resist any further go outside, try to find a hidden spot where you won't bother anyone (or you could do it at home if you prefer) and pee on a water bottle (non transparent one) then drink some of it every now and then at random places or wherever you go on your daily routine. Nobody but you will know you're drinking something so naughty!

8 hours ago, Weather said:

Drink enough for your bladder to swell and for you to become quite desperate, then give yourself a 10 minute bladder massage with a massage roller.  If you don't have one, use a rolling pin to flatten out your bladder bulge for 10 minutes 😝

Can I do this with my maid dress and put it on the live action section? 

I love the full desperation, but no need to embarrass or humiliate yourself.  I prefer tight,  light colored blue jeans You can do this in your own home, although the build up can be done out where you don't want to wet, so you will physiologically be able to hold it longer. Then, hold your pee with all means possible ( pee dancing , leg crossing, sitting on your heel, and of course holding yourself with your hand. Once you leak try to stop your pee from coming out, and try to hold it in even as your leak and spurt until you light colored jeans are soaked, then let it all flow. Give a detailed description of what you are feeling precisely where and of course what you are doing to hold it. A heads p that it feels like it is going to come out, before it does would be the best part.

Something I once tried and enjoyed quite a bit.

I didnt need to leave the house this day, and was home alone, I put on a pair of tight white jeans, put a chain through the belt loops and then locked myself in the jeans using a key padlock, then I brewed some green tea and drank 600ml of it, 400ml of pepsi, then 500ml of water over the course of about 25 minutes (make sure to eat a few salty things to avoid water intoxication) then I took some of my washing that needed to be cleaned and put it in the washing machine, then also throwing the padlock key in with the clothes, and I turned it on for a 2 hour 30 minute cycle, since it locks, you can't get the key until the cycle is done, then I just did some stuff around the house that I needed to like tidy my room or clean up a certain area, it gets really hard and super desperate quite quickly, then, once the washing was done, I put everything, including the key, into the dryer for another hour. ended up wetting myself a few times from this and was super fun, although I will say take care when doing this.

I'd recommend having a spare key somewhere, or get a very cheap chain and use bolt cutters if you need or want to stop early. Additionally, be careful on how much you drink and how quickly you drink it, water intoxication is dangerous, eating foods that are higher in salt can help prevent it if you eat them whilst drinking, and if you start to feel unwell, a remedy that can be more effective in replacing sodium is a piece of bread, with salted butter spread on it and then salt sprinkled generously on top. 

This is really fun and i recommend you try it if you want to try something a bit more challenging, but make sure you do it safely, its easy enough to do as long as youre careful with how quickly you intake fluid, and making sure you keep your sodium up. hope this helps xx

On 9/9/2022 at 5:18 PM, Renatatswet said:

Secretly let some dribbles go in your panties while talking to a stranger. Not enough to make it visible but enough for you to feel wet. It's harder than you think and very very arousing to do in my experience... Having to keep your composure and at the same time carefully controlling the release.

That's so hot I love it!

Did something similar once while asking where the bathroom is.

Nonchalant wettings are the best!

Like Renatatswet said before, but stay in the clothes and you are not using the toilet anymore, just when the desperation comes next, no matter when, no matter where just let it out!

To make it more interesting, dont stay at home and have a long way to go with the wet pants before you are at home.

Even a great one would be at a party somewhere, when you are dancing and during the dancing just let it out