Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Her content is really good but her Fansly account isn't up to scratch. I joined it because she stated on it that all her wetting videos were on it but there are only one or two. I messaged her and she said she'd try and upload some but that hasn't happened. Just mentioning that so people don't waste their money there. But the manyvids site seems okay.

19 hours ago, warmsuprize said:

Her content is really good but her Fansly account isn't up to scratch. I joined it because she stated on it that all her wetting videos were on it but there are only one or two. I messaged her and she said she'd try and upload some but that hasn't happened. Just mentioning that so people don't waste their money there. But the manyvids site seems okay.

That's disappointing but not surprising anymore.  Ever since JustForFans and Fansly became a thing, a lot of the content makers only post pics and 1 min vids on those subscription sites, and leave the long videos for MV and Clips4Sale.  What makes it disappointing tho for us is a lot of them make good money on the subscription services, and ultimately don't need to make longer videos in general.  Sometimes you can only get longer videos by subbing AND buying, because only subs can buy certain Videos.

With Liz, who is awesome at this and definitely into it, I'd stick with the MV single downloads.

9 hours ago, Hitman Hart said:

That's disappointing but not surprising anymore.  Ever since JustForFans and Fansly became a thing, a lot of the content makers only post pics and 1 min vids on those subscription sites, and leave the long videos for MV and Clips4Sale.  What makes it disappointing tho for us is a lot of them make good money on the subscription services, and ultimately don't need to make longer videos in general.  Sometimes you can only get longer videos by subbing AND buying, because only subs can buy certain Videos.

With Liz, who is awesome at this and definitely into it, I'd stick with the MV single downloads.

And the problem with JustForFans is that you need to go through a myriad of external video downloading addons to save the video. I'll probably stop using it for that reason because I never get around to saving the videos I want, which is a waste of money since streaming them is just a nuisance. I don't want to sound all negative about it although it's good for people to know in advance. As you pointed out, sometimes it's better just to buy the videos individually and know what you're getting. Incidentally, I've bought videos on ManyVids that I've not been able to download. The uncertainty sometimes makes me want to just stick to the free stuff.

With Manyvids When you want to buy a video you have to look first on the bottom of the video in the description on the same line as the duration of the video, the date of publication, the format, the weight, then the resolution; you will find if it is written streaming only or not, if there is nothing written after the resolution of the video it is that you can download it.
I've been tricked before, I bought a streaming video without noticing and finally I never got to watch it because I have a shit connection.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...