Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale clothing option for public wetting (possibly new?)

Hello Everyone:

First, thank you to all the posters who share their thoughts over many years on this very very fun kinky fetish.  Omo is something I have practiced for 35+ years, and have always shared with any steady gf's and the one I married.  They varied in their interest, from being completely turned on by omo to participating happily to please me/us.  I wanted to share some thoughts with you all as sort of a "repayment" (might not be the right term) and also throw out some ideas that might be of interest to fellow omo folks.  First topic I have started....yikes!

Coupled with my interest in wetting is also a desire to wear women's clothing" from high-heels to hosiery, color matched nylon panties of any design including shape-wear over top, its nice to keep things snug 🙂  Add in a nylon camisole, a couple of bras (a bit more risk, yum) and  the underclothing is complete.  For outerwear: gal's dark blue jeans or black ones are preferable;  now and then nice fitting lady's dress pants is a seductive option too.  Sheer fitted tops of any color (but needs to match, lol) and all is good to go (pun! Go me, haha).

Nylon panties are preferred. Why?  They have that wonderful slippery property when dry or wet, and imho have the least ability to hide the signs of being wet in.  I suspect this all stems from the discovery of masturbation combined with nylon undies and how great that all felt!  Black/ivory/pink/blue are favorites here.  After a few years, adding more than one pair became very interesting.  This seemed to add to the risky nature of the situation.

Many years ago I began to experiment with being in public situations and having small accidents.  This was extremely thrilling so these events got more and more focus.  The combination of naughtiness, possible embarrassment and humiliation was and is extremely close to orgasmic for me and seems to be hard-wired in my brain! 

As my bravery slowly increased, the risk factor that I aimed for needed to also.  My imagination would spin and spin.   I suspect that is a common experience for many here.  Being scared of discovery definitely adds to these events.  In my head: "I really can't hold this, God what am I going to do?  Someone will see a wet spot.  I'm in trouble NOW!  And this leads to tiny "fear leaks", greatly reduced control, then loss of control.  Oh no, no, no, I am in big trouble, darn it.  There is a wet spot and it's growing.  OMG this feels way too good, warm (wow!). just relax, you'll be fine.  This is just way to enjoyable..  No one is going to see, it is really hard to notice.  Thank goodness for dark colors.  It's all okay after all!

<Sorry, this is getting long.>

Just for greater security and snugness, wearing a second pair of jeans over the first ones is just absolutely wonderful.  The benefits are:  1) More tightness.  2) A greater variety of accident volumes in public is achievable.  Quick small sneak leak?  Absolutely no worries, it all gets absorbed without any signs showing.  Bigger accident to complete loss?  Fantastic:  If you are in public and making a puddle is worrisome, it ain't happening.  Jean one and jean two have you covered.  One can always add in an incontinence pad if needed.  Also: Concerned about wet shoes?  Don't be, as in my case my bladder is not big enough and the jeans will stay dry usually to just below the knees.  (Currently:  Size 4 over a size 2, skinny, fit is "low on the hip plus a good strong cloth belt)

This past few weeks have seen two new developments which might not be new to some, although I have not seen them in the posts that I have read.  These are 1) Adding folded nylon bikini panties to fill in the cup of the bra (36B for me).  Yep, more risk.  Wear a loose hoodie and then unzip it to your level of comfort in whatever situation is at hand.  2) Adding a girdle worn over the top of the jeans.  This is weird, I know.  Oh wait, this is all weird, haha.  The girdle needs to match the color of the jeans.   Hmmmm, perhaps not?   With a lengthy top, one can easily cover it over and it won't be seen.   Adding a bit of risk is just a matter of tugging the top up a bit.  😉

So yeah, that is all for now, I have tested this out twice so far.  First in darkness, then just a couple of hours ago in daylight.  Crowded parking lot (easy to hide around a vehicle), cemetery benches, etc, etc.  Also worked well when sitting on a cement bench "near" the McDonald's drive-through.  Even got a "Have a good day!" from a pretty friend who was getting a coffee while driving her Nissan 350.  Thought I recognized that car!

Thanks for reading, it feels like it is beer time.  Your turn.  Thoughts? 

kind regards,from tricot, a fellow omorashi practitioner.