Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Planning to wear a goodnite on my flight tomorrow hehe

Soo I have a 4 hour flight tomorrow and am feeling wildly in the mood right now. My plan is that I'm going to try and hold it from one city to the other, while wearing a goodnite as backup. TBH, I'll probably be so turned on that I'll just end up slowly using the goodnite (my favorite is to reallly have to go and let out spurts just enough to take the edge off so I can keep holding it). Since I'll be wearing a goodnite, I won't be able to go too much otherwise it'll be visible. Ughh this is gona be fun.

On 9/1/2022 at 11:47 PM, yellowsailgg said:

It will all go fine Fan. sounds super fun. I'm looking forward to hear all about it when you get back possibly? good luck have fun.

Oh it was great - So yea I put it on right after getting done with security. I hadn't gone since leaving home, so it was really hard not to wet it as soon as I pulled it up (ugh something about how soft they are just makes you want to go immediately). It was my first time doing this, so I was definitely a bit nervous. I ended up letting some out with an hour left of the flight. I had to go sooo bad by then that I just couldn't help it. I know I could have held it, but I've always wanted to have an accident like this. I didn't want any leaks, so I stopped after about 15 seconds. It felt amazing !! All warm and squishy and no one knew but me. The hold felt so delicious that I held all the way to my hotel and into the evening. 10/10 would do this again. I packed a few for the trip so am definitely going to save one for the return flight hehe.

Edited by wetting_fan (see edit history)
1 hour ago, j2319 said:

Awesome experience.  I haven't flown in like for ever.  If I did I might want to try this.  Have you thought about wearing the GoodNites through security check?

..if they are completely dry, likely not going to show up on the screen.. but if they are wet, the padding will likely show and you might get examined a little closer… 

I tend to believe it best to just put it on after security - help keep the queue moving. 

safe travels!

On 9/5/2022 at 7:53 AM, Calvin1 said:

So, just curious, did you have a chance to wear one on your return trip? 

I did! I didn't end up having an accident, but I definitely did wet a tiny bit on purpose when going to the bathroom on the plane (I like to do this thing when I hold where I'll go into a bathroom and pretend to go, then I walk out still bursting, ughh). 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...