Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Waking up while bedwetting (a recent genuine bed wetting accident)

• The title was changed to Waking up while bedwetting (a recent genuine bed wetting accident)
17 hours ago, TheLoneRanger said:

That sounds like the perfect bedwetting experience.

It's something I've always wanted to have, but I always wake up in time.

Being diabetic one of the classic symptoms is waking up through the night to wee.

And I always wake up, never once have I woken up to a wet bed.

Honestly just get yourself really tired and stressed and it'll happen in no time! I don't have diabetes but this always seems to be the situation I have accidents in. 

It's always a bit disappointing though because you wake up warm and nice and it feels so good and then reality hits. Would be much nicer if one didn't have to get up and finish 'properly' in the toilet!

Edited by curious_cat (see edit history)
6 hours ago, curious_cat said:

Honestly just get yourself really tired and stressed and it'll happen in no time! I don't have diabetes but this always seems to be the situation I have accidents in. 

It's always a bit disappointing though because you wake up warm and nice and it feels so good and then reality hits. Would be much nicer if one didn't have to get up and finish 'properly' in the toilet!

As I say it just doesn't happen for me.

I always wake up, it's something that I have tried to do since pre-teen so thirty years.

I've tried alcohol, I've tried sleep deprivation (not on purpose for wetting but I still wake up dry) not even when on prescription meds that force drowsiness.

Obviously I've tried water. I've tried letting a little bit go in my underwear before sleeping.

Nothing has ever had me wake up to a wet bed.

The only incident I remember was a holiday in Cyprus at ten years old.

I had a diabetic episode, couldn't wake up for hours, then finally woke at six in the morning wet, and with a feeling of being hungover.

17 hours ago, curious_cat said:

If you wear a nappy, you don't have to do that 😉 

I've had a similar experience where I dreamt of going to the toilet then woke up in the middle of the dream, realised what was happening and had to make a dash to the *actual* toilet. I don't do bed wetting anymore cause I don't wanna ruin the mattress, the smell isn't great at all and it overall feels inconvenient despite the nice feeling of warmth. Oh well. 

On 9/3/2022 at 11:35 AM, Toady567 said:

I woke up after I wet the bed in my sleep last night. It had been months since I had any nighttime issues. I was mad at myself because it was involuntary.

No worries, accidents happen. Don't be mad with yourself.  Having said that tho I do get it.  I get frustrated sometimes when I wake up wet too.