Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale What wetting scenarios and clothes do I need to try?

Hey, I have some free time next week and want to try a couple of wetting experiences. I like to cross dress and I have pull-ups I can wet in as well. I plan on buying a piece or 2 of clothes to prepare, so please let me hear it. Here's my list of clothes I plan to wet in for the first time, but don't forget I want challenges and experiences too.

1. Leggings, 2. Jeans

Lycra running shorts without underwear. This makes predictable pee streams, it also gives a cover story for wetting away from home.

Black jeans are my go to clothing.

The pee usually runs down the inside of the legs. It's almost impossible for anyone to see.

Two other bits of prep.

Aqua shoes or cheap sandals, if the pee runs into your usual shoes it will smell bad very quickly, get something cheap that can be quickly cleaned.

Car prep, I use a large bath towel over the seat, and a Tena bed pad under the towel. I'm not planning on Wetting in the car but I sometimes want to leave an area before I'm dry. This precaution protects the expensive seats.

I can't advise on cross dressing, as I've never tried it. The closest I have come was to buy a female swimsuit. I wanted to feel the panic of not being able to get out of it whilst desperate to pee.

Personally I think you may feel disappointed with say a dress or skirt.

For me I love the wet feeling running down my legs, it's why jeans are my go to. I would suggest for a sensory overload, buy a pair one or two sizes smaller than normal. You then should feel every drop.

One that I might have to try myself would be a pair of fishing waders.

The only problem would be storage after play. I doubt they can go in a washing machine, and after a full day they will smell really bad very quickly.

I've just picked up a pair of those thin ish very 90s women's trousers that are in fashion right now, I'm looking forward to trying stuff with them, they feel like they'd dry quickly so might be a good bet for rewetting.

As far as scenarios go, the obvious one of you've got a full day to allocate would be to put a pair of jeans on in the morning and not take them off until you go to bed (unless you need to poop and aren't into that).

Something I like is to go out and force an accident in a local park at night; wait until I'm really desperate, put on a pair of tight jeans with a little padlock on the fly button (women's ones are better since the zipper is usually too small to allow you to whip it out) leave the key and don't go home until I'm not desperate any more.

I never really answered your question on scenario's either.

I think it's because I'm running out of ideas myself.

Firstly if you're going to post about it, it will need to stay within the rules of the group.

So no places people normally sit, I'm getting away with large rocks with the admins as these are not seats.

No forcing the public to be involved in your adventures.

Nowhere indoors unless you own it, can clean it.

Have a near empty bottle of water with you, any passerby who notices, you could always say you spilled your drink. Yes it's lame, but if your self-confidence is high enough nobody would expect you to have wet yourself.

For locations, what about a set of selfies, taken at relatively local landmarks.

My personal favourite is pretending to have a picnic in the woods, just off a nature trail.

I did think about being daring and having an accident outside a busy nightclub. I got frightened, not by the crowds of strangers, but by the thought of security. All the club's round me have excellent CCTV, linked to police units. I don't want a public order offence. How do I pretend to be a pissy drunk one minute, only to drive home. If I was then pulled over, and proved not to be drunk. How do I explain wetting myself.

My go to this week basically to keep my hand in, so I don't start chickening out again. Is to have an evening walk round my local streets. When I'm about half a mile away, I'll wet my black jeans.

I'm also running out of ideas. I keep looking at posts about peoples fantasies, trying to re-enact them with mixed results.

Wetting outside on stairs was good fun. But I almost got caught, I'll go back to that location when the children are back at school and it should be quieter. 

If you want to really feel the wetness I recommend buying a pair of compression tights and keep your legs closed as you pee. Might as well hold yourself with your hand to really steer the flow down your legs. They also feel kind of feminine imo. And if you get a black one it doesn't really show wetness. Like at all 

Edited by Wetch (see edit history)
13 hours ago, TheLoneRanger said:

I did think about being daring and having an accident outside a busy nightclub. I got frightened, not by the crowds of strangers, but by the thought of security. All the club's round me have excellent CCTV, linked to police units. I don't want a public order offence. How do I pretend to be a pissy drunk one minute, only to drive home. If I was then pulled over, and proved not to be drunk. How do I explain wetting myself.

13 hours ago, TheLoneRanger said:

Uber.

3 hours ago, Conguy said:

Uber

A taxi or Uber in fact any form of public transport, where another person could end up sitting in or having to clean up your mess.

Goes against the forum code of conduct.

I don't want to break those rules.

As for using an Uber in particular, as your escape plan 

Well that is a really bad idea. You pay for an Uber with an online account. They know who you are, where you are, and when you traveled with them. You would get a huge cleaning bill and a black mark against your name.

Using your own car, or just brazenly walking away are the only options.