Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 8/29/2022 at 8:27 PM, Nirvana said:

Okay so yesterday we went out for breakfast, my vanilla bf and I and he does know ab my fetish but not how involved I am and just exactly what I’m into and he’s told me he would rather not know and I respect that. He’s gaming now I can tell you about how i dribbled a pretty large leak as I was falling asleep in bed with him and few other experiences from this weekend.

okay so like I said we went to eat breakfast I had a large orange juice, water and a cup of hot coffee. I really had gotten pretty distracted and about an hour later we were home finally and smoked a dab and had a shot, so we were watching some show and got pretty tired and went up stairs to lay down. There’s only one bathroom and it is downstairs I’ve literally almost wet myself in front of him because of this a few times lol but anyways, I didn’t really FEEL like I had to go , idk why there was no like urgency. But I was high and kinda distracted also… so we go upstairs and I laid next to my bf to take a nap and about 5 mins after laying down I started to dose off… I just felt a warm dribble of piss slip out.. then another amd another… so I sit up and rush down stairs to the bathroom I pull my pants down to immediately starting peeing… I had to go bad I guess I never realized how bad… but my undies were soaked. I leaked pretty bad and it smelled like piss. I ran and got my overnight bag amd changed from Jean shorts and a wet piss soaked thomg to soft panties and black sofie shorts. I went back upstairs and was kinda embarrassed ab changing thinking he probably knows why I did. I have a little teeny bladder and he’s not dumb but he’s a gentleman he didn’t say anything and grabbed my ass instead. He fell asleep shortly after and I rubbed my clit till I came while trying to be subtle as I thought ab my latest accidental dribble and loss of control. 

second accident was yesterday, I work at a strip club an hour away from my bfs house. So I had drank a few bottles of water on purpose an hour and half an hour before I knew I had to drive home (to his house) from my job at 3am… perfect time to stage an accident and not be so noticeable. And 70% of the time he’s asleep or gaming not paying attention and I would change quickly then greet him /sit on his lap /whatever.

but that’s a pretty big risk for a huge accident that was brewing. Like it would be very obvious if I let myself loose complete control. Even tho My uniform there is a shirt black shirt amd a crop top, he always grabs my butt or touches me but I am ALWAYS DESPERATE AF when I get home because of the long drive and as an omo person I love desperation so I’m always setting myself up barely making it. He lives out in the country with lots of bobcats so pissing out side is a no no but I mostly make it with the exception of a few leaks. But yesterday I was at a 6/10 at the half way point gas station. I didn’t let myself go. I was shoving my hand pacing back and forth, SWEATING thinking oh my god I’m gonna smell like pee and feel soggy how embarrassing !!! I’m really ab to pee my pants! I couldn’t let that happen 😞 I don’t wanna push myself to that point EVERY TIME my kidneys hurt, and my bf was awake gaming and I would genuinely be embarrassed versus  turned on… so I thought hmmm.. I can piss in my nieces diaper (clean, fresh lol obviously pretty small but I was thinking just putting between my legs and letting a spurt out)

I was at a 9.5 out of 10 litterally sweating ab to cry. I pulled into an empty dark parking lot about 15 mins from my house and pulled my thong down and peed into the diaper.. then lost control so I grabbed a cup and started peeing there

Very hot. How long have you been with your boyfriend? How soon into the relationship did you tell him about being into omo?