Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Had an accident at work today 😬😬

I found this story arousing to read. Holding your pee until you physically can't always gets me excited. Your description of what you felt, being unable to stand straight  and havingbto hold yourself with both hands, help me imagine what it felt like.

It helps knowing you got so horney you pleasured yourself in the car. I feel like doing the same thing here at home

Thankfully you were not caught and embarrassed. Thank you for sharing.

I have one question. Did you go to the restroom to.let the rest out or did you hold it until you got home. What did you do with it? Ok.that is two questions This topic has got my interest.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

My heart is literally racing what a sexy read.

such a rush right… something about the feeling of genuinely not being able to stop but avoiding the complete embarrassment.. omg… I almost lost it in my pants this weekend and had a few leaks can’t wait to write them out… ugh… this makes me wanna hold but hanging w my vanilla bf. Thank so much for sharing  💚

16 hours ago, FemDespLover94 said:

I drank a ton of tea at work today and wanted to build up my need to pee and planned on leaving work around 3:00 

at 2:40 I was getting really squirmy and growing very concerned about even making it home. Mind you I had ANOTHER 20 minutes of work! 

at about 2:55 it was a 9.5/10 and I knew I had to book it! I love about 15 minutes from work and just prayed I would make it. 

I ended up going into the break room to get my lunch box and I couldn’t even stand up straight! I had to sit down and bury both hands in my crotch. I had to pee so fucking badly! 

a little leak came out and almost immediately following the leak the flood gates opened and I full force peed for about 15 seconds!!! It flooded the chair and poured all over the floor! 
my dress and tights were totally soaked! 

Thankfully everything I wore today was black so no one could really see, but I freaking booked it to the car and tied my dress up around my stomach to keep from soaking my seat of my car too much. 

This had to be one of the biggest rushes ever!! I physically could not control myself and there is Honestly no better feeling. I rubbed myself and ended up cumming in the car driving home 😉

here is a picture and yes I did wear panties outside my tights. It helps to keep them from falling down so much! D8962ECE-8EEB-4F62-8FF1-9F8D73CC9535.thumb.jpeg.2b58e763b419f03974e3f3af0f11239f.jpeg

Love the wet tights ... sensational. And why not wear undies on top? Worked for Superman! 

"I physically could not control myself and there is Honestly no better feeling" --> so incredibly sexy, and so so true! I love that you're daring enough to play with omo at work, and impressed you've been able to do so without getting caught!

Did you stay in your wet clothes at all? I always find once I'm wet, its much harder to hold and I become delightfully leaky, especially if I let my bladder fill up again when its tired.

Edited by Wetlifter37 (see edit history)