Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest readingissexy

I can’t believe how much you have done in the last 24 hours. Thank you for sharing your amazing pics too, I have really looked forward seeing them and omg…they are amazing!!

Nice wet bum ^^.

That is unfortunatelly the issue with generic brand pullups that can't hold much.
I have been leaking so many times thinking it will hold and waking up wet because of my movements during the nigth 😕
But also sometime it is a nice feeling waking up wet ^^

Enjoy your tena and let us know about more stories.

21 hours ago, WetMoth said:

Last night I decided to wet the bed for the first time after a full day of being padded! I changed into a fresh pull-up a few hours before bed, and refused to pee in it until I was in bed. I drank a glass of chocolate milk, 1.5 glasses of water, and a cup of tea in the hours before I settled in to bed.

I was hoping to wet in my sleep, so I listened to 2 bedwetting hypnosis videos. Unfortunately, by the time the second one was nearly over, my bladder was way too full for me to relax and fall asleep, so I decided to wet it first and just sleep in my wet pull-up. It was surprisingly hard to let myself pee, especially after a full day of wetting my pull-ups freely. Eventually I managed to let go and soak my pull-up while laying on my back, then I turned onto my stomach and soaked the front too before I fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later and felt the towels below me, and noted that they were damp on top but not soaked through. Unfortunately, one leak missed the towel and ended up on my sheet, but it didn’t leave a mark, just a damp patch.

I decided to let what had built up in the night out, and wet my pull-up again. This time, I soaked it completely, and it couldn’t hold anymore. It leaked a lot between my legs and at the top and back. I felt the towels below me again, and they were wet all the way through, with my sheets feeling damp in the middle too. I enjoyed the feeling for a little longer, then got up and took some photos before changing into a fresh pull-up and climbing back into bed. You can’t tell because of the pattern, but my pyjama shorts are so wet between the legs, you’d think I wet the bed without any protection at all, except for the fact that they’re dry again up until another wet spot just below my waist.

I had a lot of fun wetting the bed for the first time, and I’m buying Tena Slip diapers today, so next time I might be able to sleep through the whole night without needing a change!

E20E2DFA-5220-4EED-88A5-75B868EBB1CF.jpeg

54CEE0A1-B977-436F-AA84-9016A2E56168.jpeg

4CA7553A-C34E-4B99-AA1E-59ED0BA5C929.jpeg

7AE92024-B86E-4CB7-974C-DEA7D43A2197.jpeg

74B6EF21-9F44-49CD-A60F-474FB7EFACD6.jpeg

That is one sensational soggy diaper! Love it.

On 8/29/2022 at 3:40 PM, WetMoth said:

Last night I decided to wet the bed for the first time after a full day of being padded! I changed into a fresh pull-up a few hours before bed, and refused to pee in it until I was in bed. I drank a glass of chocolate milk, 1.5 glasses of water, and a cup of tea in the hours before I settled in to bed.

I was hoping to wet in my sleep, so I listened to 2 bedwetting hypnosis videos. Unfortunately, by the time the second one was nearly over, my bladder was way too full for me to relax and fall asleep, so I decided to wet it first and just sleep in my wet pull-up. It was surprisingly hard to let myself pee, especially after a full day of wetting my pull-ups freely. Eventually I managed to let go and soak my pull-up while laying on my back, then I turned onto my stomach and soaked the front too before I fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later and felt the towels below me, and noted that they were damp on top but not soaked through. Unfortunately, one leak missed the towel and ended up on my sheet, but it didn’t leave a mark, just a damp patch.

I decided to let what had built up in the night out, and wet my pull-up again. This time, I soaked it completely, and it couldn’t hold anymore. It leaked a lot between my legs and at the top and back. I felt the towels below me again, and they were wet all the way through, with my sheets feeling damp in the middle too. I enjoyed the feeling for a little longer, then got up and took some photos before changing into a fresh pull-up and climbing back into bed. You can’t tell because of the pattern, but my pyjama shorts are so wet between the legs, you’d think I wet the bed without any protection at all, except for the fact that they’re dry again up until another wet spot just below my waist.

I had a lot of fun wetting the bed for the first time, and I’m buying Tena Slip diapers today, so next time I might be able to sleep through the whole night without needing a change!

I love wetting my bed when I can,that diaper looks amazing I bet it feels lovley

@WetMothNo surprise at all to see that you ‘won the day’ on this site, following these completely remarkable posts; wetting your clothes, and then the pull-ups. As has been said earlier, you describe the respective situations beautifully, really drawing us into the moment, and then as if that is not enough, you finish us off with absolutely incredible photos. Your earlier wet leggings and panties were a delight.. these full pull-up photos sublime. The shape of your rear, is to me, nothing short of perfection.

Thanks for sharing this joy with all of us here, and I wish you much fun and pleasure with all of this. 

andrew

• 1 month later...
Guest Peeinglover99
On 8/29/2022 at 4:40 PM, WetMoth said:

That's so sweet and cute 🥰. More posts like this