Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Trisha looked up and down the stage, and made sure none was watching as she slipped her warm glass next to one of her neighbors. Then she turned her attention to the person to her left. "Hi, I thought I should get to know you, my name Trisha what's yours?"
     "A-Aria" She said with a pained look. Scooching her chair closer to Arias, Trisha wrapped her hand around her neck.
     "Don't worry about the desperation, just release, won't it feel so good? splish splash splish splash" Then Trisha moved her down to Arias armpits.
      "No, no, no... please, please don't!" Aria screamed. As Trisha started tickling, Arias body started thrashing, as she tried to keep it in. She kept screaming even as warm golden fluid leaked out of her exhausted uretha, and started to soak her red skirt, it ran down her legs and onto the floor, the puddle spreading for at least a minute. Her screaming turned into sobbing as the stream was cut off. What does Trisha do?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm working on it... I haven't had much time with work.

• 3 weeks later...

There are now 20 remaining people you will be presented with a pill. Consume this pill and the game can properly begin.

20 pills, about the size of a thumbtack were delivered, swallowed, as they're effects started to take shape. 20 participants felt they're bladders shrink, grow and pulsate, before the feeling settled. 20 participants drank three tall glasses of water, as they started to drift into sleep. What could only be called magic these 20 special people were transported to... somewhere else, not on Earth, in another universe, they're body's changed, they're clothes, but they're minds remained, still they were being watched, and they knew it. 

Welcome to the Academy for Magical Defense. For your first task live the life as a student, train your ability's, and battle your fellow competitors. Reach for your powers, you will find them. 

This announcement played in the minds of competitors, but with that the team had been assembled Elena the Cleric, Iris the Wizard, Sanni the Barbarian, and Thrisha the Druid. They're first class was meditation, taught by Penny Everbloom a skilled Wizard known to distract students by any mean necessary, harsh, mean, and stunningly beautiful. Long straight dark hair, with elvish traits, and dark olive skin. Sharp blue eyes, and wearing a simple elegant dress made of purple reflective satin like fabric, tipped with gold. Her school unknown. The classroom was tight 24 by 24 feet, rounded, with stone bricks, vines, and the night sky above, it would rain, snow, but no-one would ever get wet... strange, but accepted. The classmates were all immensely different, some large, small, strong weak, all wearing the same simple elegant garments, with a pin denoting they're class. The four stood out, but class was starting and there was no time to change.

Ms. Everbloom spoke slowly and smoothly with a voice entrancing that sounded like harp music and echoed through the chamber. She seemed to stare into you, and you felt your bladder tinge. 

"Ah, I see we have some new-comers. Your clothes, embarrassing, you must be groundlings, with no sense of fashion, or manners. For this offense alone, you will stay another hour." 

She waved her hands and the door shut, four bracelets around your wrists with an hourglass. The class seemed like it would last forever. 

"Please close your eyes, today we will be attuning to our hearts, breathe, and follow my stretches. Do not talk. First drink."

Water appeared in glasses, and everyone obediently followed. What will everyone do. To talk put quotes, everything in quotes is in character, everything out is not. Feel free to strategize.  

(Its cool to join now?)

Name: Imogen enola

Bladder rank: B-

Height: 179 cm

Allignment: lawful good

Class: wizard (conjuration)

Clothes: ripped jeans and a plain white shirt . Dirty Short white socks with stained white trainers.

Mini story: abandoned by her parents at birth, she had to live in a run down orphange for many years, no one was nice to her. Always picking on her as she was the only girl there. But, she excelled at pretty much anything. Even magic. She spent many years summoning things to humilate all the other boys. Her teacher took her out of boring tasks for magic. She recently got adopted. But they are quite poor. She hopes the prize would help her new family, and upgrade the home she had for years, just for her teacher....

Conitution: 11 (sphincter strength)

Strength: 8

Wisdom: 10

Intelligence: 12

Charisma: 9

On 10/2/2022 at 8:56 AM, Love2Bdesper said:

(Its cool to join now?)

Name: Imogen enola

Bladder rank: B-

Height: 179 cm

Allignment: lawful good

Class: wizard (conjuration)

Clothes: ripped jeans and a plain white shirt . Dirty Short white socks with stained white trainers.

Mini story: abandoned by her parents at birth, she had to live in a run down orphange for many years, no one was nice to her. Always picking on her as she was the only girl there. But, she excelled at pretty much anything. Even magic. She spent many years summoning things to humilate all the other boys. Her teacher took her out of boring tasks for magic. She recently got adopted. But they are quite poor. She hopes the prize would help her new family, and upgrade the home she had for years, just for her teacher....

Conitution: 11 (sphincter strength)

Strength: 8

Wisdom: 10

Intelligence: 12

Charisma: 9

Of course you can join now! What do you want to do given the above situation.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Her purple cloak dragged along the floor and accented here elvish features. A pointed thin nose, and red cheeks on her bone white face. Her black hair glimmered in this light, and as the drops of rain fell from above they dissolved into glitter as they touched her face. Imogden looked to her right, on one side a slender girl with the marks of the class of a cleric, her face had painted azule grooves along her cheeks contrasting her dark skin, her hands twirled the hourglass on her watch. On her right a female being who seemed to be made of swirling waves, slightly floating above the ground, a genashi, her hair made of seafoam, and body seemed to be made of water. (to learn more about this race roll a D20).

Inogin turned towards her left whispering into the ears of the cleric as the sounds of the falling rain danced around the room. Hi, I'm Inogen a Wizard, I'm new here... I'm not quite sure how I got here actually.... I was wondering if you could show me around? 

The cleric nodded, here eyes still closed.

Actually... I was wondering about the teacher... Madam Everbloom?

A soothing almost songlike voice fills the party's head. "I am Brooke, a siren cleric. I will assist you, at a cost. I will give you this first piece of information for free. This teacher is a conjuration wizard, one of the most powerful on this continent. She is not well liked by the students, and many have fallen, and been shamed from her cruel punishments. Some would like her to be the same."
You said there would be a cost? What is it that you want.

"I require assistance of my own. On some ventures..."

What would you like to do:
Attack
Talk
Roleplay
Every character gets to make an action individually

Edited by SummerRain (see edit history)