Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Other bisexual men, and straight and bisexual women: do you find dicks attractive?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why but your observations reminded me of this.

Taken from the film - The meaning of of Life.

As for my own, well body image and body shaming has taken its toll.

Even here where I am among like minded people I'm not willing to post full frontal nude pics or vids.

There was a suggestion in one post that someone wanted to watch a man peeing through a fleshlight.

Now although I am pushing myself by trying to recreate peoples fantasies, at the same moment for me that was a step too far.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! Omg I wanna cute guy cum in my mouth, I haven't experienced that yet!!! But I should mention my tastes in men are..unique. And I'm still exploring that whole side of my sexuality; I didn't fully accept that I was bi until a few years ago. It was there, and I'd dabble from time to time if the mood really struck me, but not something I really didn't dive into. Not until I met my most recent ex, who is('was' just makes it sound like they're dead or something) MTF.

We had as decent a sex life as possible; her biggest issue was she genuinely HATED the fact she had a penis. Which I completely understood, and did my best to let her know it truly didn't bother me, but she never felt 100% comfortable being naked in front of me. She did say once however that with me she would feel up to like, 98%; which was the most comfortable she'd ever been.

On 8/27/2022 at 4:29 AM, caedar said:

Its a common kind of trope from (mostly straight women in my experience) that "dicks are ugly" but as a bi man I've really never understood this. The dick is like.. the whole point right? When it comes down to raw sexual attraction women have titties and pussies and men have cocks and balls and I love all four (six if you wanna count each ball and boob individually).

But yeah like, I think dicks are hot. A sexual organ that literally enlarges and hardens involuntarily depending on attraction? Are you fucking kidding me? That is the sexiest idea and whoever came up with it needs a raise. Aesthetically I just enjoy them too. I masturbate to nice looking dicks the same way I do to tits.

Are you on the same page as me and if not how do you conceptualize your sexuality when you find the genitals of the sex you like unattractive - I'm curious.

I’ve never heard someone describe a dick so well before.  Bravo sir.  

I know you said gay/bi men and straight/bi women. But I'm going to give this a thought anyway. I'm a straight male.

On 8/27/2022 at 11:29 AM, caedar said:

Are you on the same page as me and if not how do you conceptualize your sexuality when you find the genitals of the sex you like unattractive - I'm curious.

Well, as a straight male, I don't find vaginas all that attractive. (And no it's not because I'm secretly gay) Looking at it isolated the vagina nor the penis is attractive in my opinion.

So how do I conceptualize my sexuality, well in my opinion there is much more to sexuality than simply the genitals. I am obsessed with anything feminine, so a pretty girl with feminine clothes, feminine hairstyle etc. I look at a partner as a whole, not just the boobs or the vagina. Sometimes a dressed woman is more appealing to me than a nude one. A nude woman... well yes you've seem it all. A dressed woman makes my mind work overtime, you know how does she look??, what is unique about her body.
So the "reveal" is a big part for me. And then looking at her face, listening to her voice while being intimate, does the trick for me.

I believe some women has it the same way with the penis.

Edited by potte
Adding something (see edit history)

I am a Trans woman who loves all feminine people regardless of sex or gender. I have always found dicks hot all my life, I think they are the sexiest body part of existence! I love how they look and feel, and I especially love seeing them pulsate and cum. I adore my own and will probably never get bottom surgery. I am engaged to an AFAB but I don't mind that she doesn't have one because we have an amazing connection and I love her for the person she is. Besides she pegs me with a strapon, which is the next best thing

Edited by Cantholdit92 (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, caedar said:

Not insulting you because you can't help the culture and era you're born into, but do you find it odd that the only way you're able to find something attractive is if its manually mutilated?

Some people like red hair, others don't. Some like bald men, for others it's a total turn off. For me, I don't find body hair or foreskins attractive.  

• 1 month later...
On 8/27/2022 at 5:29 AM, caedar said:

Its a common kind of trope from (mostly straight women in my experience) that "dicks are ugly" but as a bi man I've really never understood this. The dick is like.. the whole point right? When it comes down to raw sexual attraction women have titties and pussies and men have cocks and balls and I love all four (six if you wanna count each ball and boob individually).

But yeah like, I think dicks are hot. A sexual organ that literally enlarges and hardens involuntarily depending on attraction? Are you fucking kidding me? That is the sexiest idea and whoever came up with it needs a raise. Aesthetically I just enjoy them too. I masturbate to nice looking dicks the same way I do to tits.

I think that whole "dicks are ugly" thing is becoming less and less prominent in today's world, especially with the advent of the Grey Sweatpants meme, femboys, girl cock, and being attracted to dicks or men in general just being more widely accepted. 

I mean at least I think so. I love cock anyway. 

On 9/29/2022 at 1:23 PM, Cantholdit92 said:

I am a Trans woman who loves all feminine people regardless of sex or gender. I have always found dicks hot all my life, I think they are the sexiest body part of existence! I love how they look and feel, and I especially love seeing them pulsate and cum. I adore my own and will probably never get bottom surgery. I am engaged to an AFAB but I don't mind that she doesn't have one because we have an amazing connection and I love her for the person she is. Besides she pegs me with a strapon, which is the next best thing

Yeah yeah seeing them pulsate and cum is hot and all, but like 

Watching them piss thoooo 😍😍😍

On 9/23/2022 at 1:52 AM, solous.persona said:

Yes! Omg I wanna cute guy cum in my mouth, I haven't experienced that yet!!! But I should mention my tastes in men are..unique. And I'm still exploring that whole side of my sexuality; I didn't fully accept that I was bi until a few years ago. It was there, and I'd dabble from time to time if the mood really struck me, but not something I really didn't dive into. Not until I met my most recent ex, who is('was' just makes it sound like they're dead or something) MTF.

We had as decent a sex life as possible; her biggest issue was she genuinely HATED the fact she had a penis. Which I completely understood, and did my best to let her know it truly didn't bother me, but she never felt 100% comfortable being naked in front of me. She did say once however that with me she would feel up to like, 98%; which was the most comfortable she'd ever been.

In my early trans days I was vehemently anti-men and anti-dicks. That was just me repressing my pansexuality and also dysphoria and internalized transphobia telling me that 'women can't have dicks, you'll never be a real woman unless you have tits and a pussy by 18.' Futanari hentai helped me realize that women with dicks can be attractive and are still women. It also opened me up to my attraction to femboys and straight up men as well. 

On 1/12/2023 at 1:03 PM, Slurpy Steve said:

As long as they are cut and hair free, they are beautiful AF. 

I prefer cut too tbh. 

On 9/23/2022 at 1:52 AM, solous.persona said:

I'm MTF and I love my penis. But not every trans woman does. 

16 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I think that whole "dicks are ugly" thing is becoming less and less prominent in today's world, especially with the advent of the Grey Sweatpants meme, femboys, girl cock, and being attracted to dicks or men in general just being more widely accepted. 

I mean at least I think so. I love cock anyway. 

Yeah yeah seeing them pulsate and cum is hot and all, but like 

Watching them piss thoooo 😍😍😍

In my early trans days I was vehemently anti-men and anti-dicks. That was just me repressing my pansexuality and also dysphoria and internalized transphobia telling me that 'women can't have dicks, you'll never be a real woman unless you have tits and a pussy by 18.' Futanari hentai helped me realize that women with dicks can be attractive and are still women. It also opened me up to my attraction to femboys and straight up men as well. 

Yes! I agree to all of these things! I am just like this and my fiance is just like this too. There is just something so hot about a girl with a dick or femboy. I am a proud non-op transwoman, I LOVE having a dick

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Michelley said:

I think I'm weird for this, but I think dicks are cute. Especially when flaccid, and I prefer uncut. Don't mind hair

I love nothing more than seeing a cute dick peeing, or a dick on a person who is desperate to pee, jiggling about with their fidgety movements.

I fuckin love seeing someone whip out their dick and pee outdoors. I personally prefer cut though.