Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Okay fine, I guess *I'll* post the best peeing scene in TV. Damn.

13 hours ago, readingissexy said:

Love the expanse, it is so good! Can’t wait for another season to drop. Funnily enough I don’t even remember this scene…

I have some bad news for you my friend, going to have to go to the books for more.

*oh wow, just saw they might be renewing it after promising S6 was it. 

Edited by Zygomaster (see edit history)
Guest readingissexy
3 hours ago, Zygomaster said:

I have some bad news for you my friend, going to have to go to the books for more.

*oh wow, just saw they might be renewing it after promising S6 was it. 

Damn… all the best shows are ending lately. Hitting the books seems like a good idea then. I had thought about reading them anyway, so I guess now I will have the excuse to get started!

On 8/27/2022 at 11:51 PM, Zygomaster said:

I have some bad news for you my friend, going to have to go to the books for more

I've read the books and I have a feeling that one of the two authors behind the pseudonym James S.A. Corey has some kind of a piss kink because there's at least 1 reference to a wetting or desperation scene in just about all of the books I've read in the series so far. I'm up to 5 I think.

5 hours ago, ripzipzap said:

I've read the books and I have a feeling that one of the two authors behind the pseudonym James S.A. Corey has some kind of a piss kink because there's at least 1 reference to a wetting or desperation scene in just about all of the books I've read in the series so far. I'm up to 5 I think.

lmfao really? have you posted about that in the book thread?