Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

non-binary What do you think is your actual, psychological cause for having this fetish?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do you think you're into omo? I'm pretty confident about why I'm into it: I'm autistic, but I didn't know that growing up and so I just didn't understand why people did certain things. I espe

@caedar "Also boys peeing outside behind a tree or something was seen as normal but girls didn't do it, and instead of seeing this as boys having an "advantage" I just kinda felt like boys weren'

I know (At least I think I know) my psychological cause for liking this fetish is very simple - it coincided with discovering intimacy and sexuality. My first sexual experiences were with my fema

Fascinating thread. Being now 62 years of age I've come to understand not only exactly what I like but why certain things pee-related float my boat and other things don't.

From the above posts I tend to agree that holding/desperation/wetting is predominantly a female thing and the watching/seeing it is more a male thing, but it's nowhere near being as black and white as that.

I also agree that the feminine angle on peeing is hugely fascinating for me as a hetero male. For women, peeing is simply a more significant, intimate and involved activity than it is for men. For me the whole female thing is fascinating and based on the differences between the sexes which I first became aware of and interested in pre-school and during childhood; seeing a girl at that age drop her pants and squat to pee - wow! why does she do it like that?!!

So i agree that experiences from that age contribute to the basis for the fascination and interest. Interest in girls peeing/wetting for me stems mostly from a girl i fancied at junior school who was clearly into holding and controlled/deliberate wetting in a secretive way - seeing her wet knickers on a couple of occasions confirmed that.

That particular girl has a lot to answer for in my case! - and if Jane H from south york's is out there, please get in touch!

i don't get the control/domination angle for my own pleasure alone though - unless the lady in question gets pleasure from being controlled, and then it's huge fun. As far as control/domination/superiority goes as part of wet fun, for me it's a two way thing, but I havn't found many women who want to control how and when I pee. The most common request is being asked to pee inside them during fucking; happy to comply.

The key thing to me is that the lady in question enjoys and is turned on by by peeing/wetting/watersports etc. I've asked a number of women  to wet their knickers, but unless it's clear that she gets something positive out of the experience for herself then it's a waste of time for me. Her being turned on by the experience is what matters most to me, because that then turns me on.

Other than Jane from junior school I've never found any women who were already actively interested in pee fun, but have introduced a few to it. On the other hand I've known several women who pee when they don't expect to,and it can be great fun. My wife has always peed when she comes, only since she and I have been together has it become something which she, and I, enjoy.

Edited by Dowser (see edit history)

I think for me it's different depending on which sex is involved.

When it's a girl holding it, it may be a control thing for me, and the eventual moment they will have to go even though there's not much privacy or options like that available. Like, humiliation is part of it.

When it's a guy on the other hand, it's still about the control but maybe also the anatomy, I've always kind of had a case of penis envy, and basically forcing a guy to not use his penis is a big part of it.

But being made to hold it by a guy who can pee almost anywhere is the other part of it, though I'm mainly dom, sometimes I really like that aswell.

So if we go completely Freudian, it would, at least in my case, be mainly about penis envy and control. Sorta like guys have an ability that I don't but I can still control it, if that makes sense? And with women I basically fill the role of the "guy"

Hmm, regarding the discussion about power dynamics: 

I don't really think that there are only either "guys who wet" and "guys who enjoy women wetting".

I certainly fit in both camps, but I don't about other dudes. I think that the fascination for women wetting themselves is a projection in a way, at least in my case. I enjoy them doing it because it feels more acceptable for women to have an accident than it is for men. 

But there is also an element of feeling understood. I feel less weird bout doing it if a woman understands or even enjoys it herself. It's more like "they do it too".

As for the origin: my latest theory is that as a small child (which I cannot remember), wetting myself might have been related to physical touch because someone needed to clean me up.

So it translated to touch and attention. That might be a connection.

@Dowser

"From the above posts I tend to agree that holding/desperation/wetting is predominantly a female thing and the watching/seeing it is more a male thing, but it's nowhere near being as black and white as that."

True I do think that this is a very gendered fetish in that regard and that has to do a lot with societal unfairness and inequality. It's not as black and white and like you say but on the other hand I have talked to so many people about this and most women who have a fetish for desperation developed it from experiencing, where as most men have developed it from watching.

I do find it interesting that there are male and female fans of female desperation but I think it is kind of different because a woman in almost any situation where she witnesses another woman desperate is probably desperate herself whereas men get to see us in situations where they have been able to obtain relief.

@BewitchedG1rl

"But being made to hold it by a guy who can pee almost anywhere is the other part of it, though I'm mainly dom, sometimes I really like that aswell.

So if we go completely Freudian, it would, at least in my case, be mainly about penis envy and control. Sorta like guys have an ability that I don't but I can still control it, if that makes sense? And with women I basically fill the role of the "guy""

I've never really have penis envy but I do find the most frustrating situations are ones where men can go easily because of that and I think that as the only girl growing up with a lot of my friends groups and everything like that you really really notice it when everybody is peeing except for you! I really am interested in the gender dynamics of this seeing how easy it is for men to pee in almost any situation where as for women it's often a huge hassle and ordeal just to do something as basic as getting relief and that can be rather psychologically torturous!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2022 at 9:48 PM, Cantholdit92 said:

I am an autistic transwoman with bpd and I honestly feel like the autism alone is a big factor to why I like it so much. I've seen a crazy amount of omo fans on here that are Autistic, my GF is also ASD and loves omo too. I personally believe it is something sensory related to why lots of us Autists find such intense pleasure from a bursting bladder and losing control. It isn't easy to explain, i guess it just feels so freeing to let go of all this pressure in you. Its very soothing and it calms me down a lot, as someone who stresses like crazy all the time 😊

Fellow autistic trans gal! Hi!

For me is started when I was young. Like 5 or 6. Not in a fetish way but thoughts and events from then, led me down a rabbit hole to where I am today. Basically I knew boys and girls were different biologically but i was always curious on how a girl peed. Not knowing what a vagina looked like (and boy was my child brain WAY off.) I never was able to figure out how they did it. It was a fascination that stuck in the back of my head for many years. Once I was older and had internet access, the thought came up again. So I surfed google images unsupervised and finally answered the question I had for years. At that point I knew what a vagina looked like (thanks to my granddads hidden stash lol) but not how they peed. I didn’t know there was a separate section where the urine came from. But anyways after some images and videos, I felt a certain sensation about it at the time but I didn’t know what it was (I got turned on basically) and when I started masturbating, it worked it’s way into what I would watch. Then one day I decided I wanted to partake in this fetish. So I grabbed a bunch of underwear and pants and layered myself up in a makeshift diaper and went into my closet and eventually wet myself. The rush and sensation was so euphoric as I felt the warm stream fill my crotch area and run down my legs. The naughtiness of it being taboo mixed with how good it felt, hooked me instantly and I’ve been into omo ever since. Trying and doing many new things and fine tuning my kink. An innocent, curious question turned into my main source of sexual pleasure. That’s my origin story.

On 9/2/2022 at 10:03 PM, coloradowet said:

I haven't read through all of this, but as a straight male who likes crossdressing consistently and wetting myself and dearly enjoy watching women do so a thought popped up Id like to toss out.  

I grew up catholic and didn't realize I was circumcised till my mid 20's, thought it was just a jewish thing. I felt betrayed and as a sexual positive person (still learning in my 30's now) who essentially got my clitoris cut out for "hygiene" purposes I felt I was at a loss.

I do wonder if losing control and wetting myself is a way for me to have more feeling down south. not sure if I heard this mentioned  before but something to think about.

I'm a strait male Dl/crossdresser . Never thought about it like that, I'd almost rather wet a diaper than sleep with a women... especially if I had someone too share the experience with

Honestly I don't know why I have this omo kink I just do lol.

My best explanation though is that I've always had a super active imagination and I've always been extremely curious about the world and how things work down to the smallest of details. So early in my life on when I started getting better and better at thinking up fictional worlds and people I just imagined myself in their lives. This would involve everything from school to eating a meal to, you guessed it, using the washroom.

I've made up several characters over my lifetime that have never gotten to the page and most of them I've imagined how cute they are when they pee. I don't know when that started I literally cannot remember.

As I said I can't say for certain why I have this fetish... but I'm certainly glad I do. I'm "weird." I'm a bisexual furry gothic otaku girl who loves to urinate. Society is... fine but I sure as hell don't fit into it.

I guess I've always just been open to being honest with myself, piss and all. Honest with other people in real life though, when most of my extended family is hyper religious? Well yeah no lol.

Edited by Vaine Steele
adding a sentence. (see edit history)

Even after reading most of the previious content, I am still unsure about origins, but as with most of this site , I am much better informed about my fellow humans and their motivation and varying condition...thankyou all contributors.

First 'notifiable' experience for me was when I 'graduated to a proper bed, but my brother who was 2 yers younger was still sleeping in a wooden barred bed.

He often wet the bed, and I remember convincing him that I could pee on his bed, through the bars.

No sexual excitement as such, just amusement that our parents could not work out how he could do so much pee...until I got caught in the act !

That reinforced that it was naughty having fun peeing.

Then when I was 10, another boy at school took me into a toilet cubicle and got hold of my willy...UH.OH...and then started working it until I  told him I was going to pee, but he just carried on and I had my first orgasm.

I did not develop the peeing for pleasure concept for some years , but that may subconciously associated it....it certainly started me masturbating...and it has not stopped since.

Some years later I had my first experience of intercourse, and was just about hanging on until she said 'Oh, I am going to wet myself', and I just lost control at that moment, and still do not know if she came as well.

I am going to post more recent experiments in the omutsu section soon...payback time.

@Vaine Steele

"My best explanation though is that I've always had a super active imagination and I've always been extremely curious about the world and how things work down to the smallest of details. So early in my life on when I started getting better and better at thinking up fictional worlds and people I just imagined myself in their lives. This would involve everything from school to eating a meal to, you guessed it, using the washroom.

I've made up several characters over my lifetime that have never gotten to the page and most of them I've imagined how cute they are when they pee. I don't know when that started I literally cannot remember."

Yes as a person who is a prolific writer and who has always had a vivid imagination I did so as well. And it's weird that you would have people thinking of all of these imaginative worlds and what society would be like in the past or future or some other reality, and yet they don't address the fact that people still do mundane things like eat and go to the bathroom. So even in a fictional story where didn't seem like it would otherwise be part of the plot I acknowledge the fact that my characters at some point would have to go to the bathroom. It's weird that so many people consider all of these aspects of society and leave that very fundamental thing out that everyone has to do several times a day.

Been reflecting a bit further on the reasons for my own fascination with this type of fun. I think the underlying cause for me as a hetero male is interest in the differences between the sexes and events and experiences involving pee which have contributed to my interest have been layers on top of that. If we were all the same, for me, this interest would probably not exist.

Girls pee differently to me, simple. But the added fascination is about exactly how women pee: for a bloke you have a cock and pee comes out of the end in a tidy single stream, generally. For women there is much more variety in how pee exits their body, and that variation in itself is fascinating. tidy stream or ragged spray, direction of stream forwards, backwards or straight down. A friend of mine says when she pees "it goes everywhere", and she is envious of another lady she knows who can write he name in the snow! No doubt size of pussy lips and other anatomical variations have a big influence on how a girl pees; and its all fascinating!

Maybe that sort of level of variation between women is something they also become aware of and how they themselves pee can be a source of interest for women?

And then there's the whole female "wet" thing. Females have a fanny which is something inherently moist, sometimes very moist, it normally will leave wetness on panties from discharge, excitement, or pee. So is the link between normal moist panties and deliberately wetting for women closer than it is for men? Interested to hear others views on that.

Either way, for me, finding the lady I'm with has wet panties - for whatever reason - is totally amazing. Nothing ticks the box better than putting my hand up her skirt and encountering wetness.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Simpfan4

Probably because after my mom woke me up in the middle of the night by relieving her weak bladder in my potty chair, I felt the need to have some control over urination, so I controlled where I peed, and began to pee in other places around the house and farm. Probably seen as passive-aggressive behavior, but how do you cope with that sort of betrayal when you're a preschooler?

On 8/27/2022 at 2:39 PM, Glocky said:

It's not because you like omorashi and it excites you or that you have necessarily had a trauma. You may just like it because basically it has you subconsciously hanging on to something you find sexy.
I hate being told I'm mentally ill just because I like to see people having to pee. It saddens me that we have been reduced to this......

Yeah I hear ya!  I've had this fetish since I was a child.  Later in life I was "diagnosed" as having a mental illness. (I think I just have a low tolerance to BS!)  I brought this subject up with a therapist one time. He tried to get me to open up about it.  I was thinking, "what's there to open up about? I already told you I have a wetting fetish." I didn't really say much about it to him.

On 8/28/2022 at 5:43 AM, Altiat said:

I think childhood  trauma is the cause for a lot of fetishes / kinks. 

It could be, I'm sure Freud would love this conversation!

I think my loss of childhood due to a lot of abuse, and in some situations of abuse i was forced to hold only 3 times, but i grew curious of what would happen if i did it on purpose? i was also a bed wetter and got really sad when i could no longer be craddled or rocked anymore on someones shoulder or lap. age regression comes to play in that, i think i just feel like i missed my childhood

• 4 months later...

Other threads like this, but it's an interisting topic and this one seems more active. As a kid I didn't have much trouble being housebroken and don't remember ever wetting the bed, but for whatever reason my mother would fuss over me if I got my clothes wet for any reason.

I was about 11 or 12, we didn't have school busses in my town so kids walked (mile or so). I discovered I liked getting wet in the rain so I stopped wearing rain gear on rainy days, it enraged my mother (which I liked doing by that point), and there was a certain coolness factor in showing up to school all wet. Deliberately peeing in my pants while getting wet quickly followed. One time I was walking home on a nice day but suddenly got really desperate and peed in my pants (they were black, fortunately). I was surprised how good it felt! I wasn't even very embarrassed. It all escalated from there 😁

• 1 month later...

I have seen similar posts like this in the past, and contributed to them.
I, personally am very much in female desperation and wetting - no matter if on purpose or by accident.

I grew up as an autistic person not knowing about that and not being accepted by my classmates. I learnt the hard way, that I had to learn to adept social standards and expectations, control myself, always thinking about what is accepted and what not. I am an awful overthinker, have social anxiety and try to always be in control over myself, watching over myself, not do do anything that could annoy, offend or irritate other people.

I only allow my control to slip a bit when I am with people I trust very much. And with that, I think, my brain might have connected "letting go of control" to intimacy. The only step missing was the connection to pee. I guess that happened with an accident in public when I was 13. It was very embarressing that time, and I didn't enjoy it at all, but somehow there must have been a switch turned, because next time I read in a youth magacine where people shared their emberassing stories, about a girl who was wetting herself during her confirmation. And found out, that I found that thought very arrousing. Back then I didn't know why.

But I am pretty confident it is all about letting go, relaxing, relieving pressure and giving in - also - leaving social norms and expectations, just being in the moment. I like scenarios where women do it involuntarely and on purpose as well. I think I watch a very intimate moment.
Also I am obsessed with the feminine, as one earlier stated. I love feminine bodies and everything around it, to the point of rejecting my own masculine body. The fascination with the female body, included the body fluids that come from their most intimate areas. Girls/women being wet is connected to arrousal, so why not also wet from their own pee?
When they are busy with their own genital area during the need to pee.... I love all of that. 

But in the end, I really think it has much to do with letting go, or losing control, giving in to urges, relaxing, relieving.
I tend to do wetting sessions when I am very stressed.

This sounds a lot like my experience as well. Not realizing I was on the aspie spectrum or trans made my perception of the world very confusing. Especially since I watched a lot of media that was female coded and wondered why anyone would choose to be a guy if they had a choice (see 6 yo me growing up with ranma 1/2 VHS tapes, where I watched the protagonist get mad at turning into a girl, and I voiced to my sister "why is he mad, everyone wants to be a girl, right?) She also would not realize she was trans fem until way later. Anyway.. 

Anime and the themes of some of what my parents watched as I grew up, introduced me to nudity and sexual themes that like.. STARTED MY DRIVE WAY TOO EARLY. I remember being real little and laying on my stomach on the floor of my room because the pressure felt good. Know what that kind of feels like? HOLDING IN PISS.

when you also consider how much media and shows play on the universal human phenomena of having to piss (like it's weird especially during the 90s and 00's how many things had some side plot involving needing to piss. SO NATURALLY, I THINK WIRES JUST GOT CROSSED and.. Far before I could imagine fantasizing about sex, I gained this interest first so.. yeah.