Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

non-binary What do you think is your actual, psychological cause for having this fetish?

On 8/29/2022 at 8:28 AM, DesperateJill said:

@potte

"I thought about it the last couple of days, maybe it's feminine because guys always have a "last option"? I know this in general has been discussed so many time on this forum about guys and girls, anyhow, guys can always "pull it out", where woman NEEDS to find a toilet, for many it's not an option to go anywhere else. A toilet is a hard requirement, the only other option is wetting. That's probably what makes it more attractive (to some), it's seems less urgent when it's a guy because there always is another option.

Which reminds me of a episode back when I was driving a cab. My car was full, mixed girls and guys, and I remember this guy, he sat on the front seat. He had to piss so bad, we had no option but to continue to their destination, because it was kind of urban, and you simply don't stop to piss in the street. Anyhow, when I turned in to the drive way, he unbuttoned his pants. As soon as I pulled in to the driveway of the house, he opened the door, before I even had brought the car to a stop. He pissed right at that spot, like half a meter from the car. as soon as he got out he started peeing. Again he did not seem vulnerable, or exposed or anything. He simply just turned his back to the car and he had all the privacy he'd need. Imagine that being a girl? She would be way more exposed, and it would probably had been hard for her. 

After this I remember he was just like: "come on you guys.. what are you waiting for?" Like he did not care at all."

I think that actually is a big part of it yes. While I realize a guy is not going to just whip it out in the middle of a city street or someplace really visible and obvious I still think that guys generally have that option to just whip it out and relieved themselves in a relatively discreet manner in a way that women simply would not be able to do without exposing themselves and leaving them very vulnerable and being very obvious what they were doing. I mean even if a guy is obvious what he is doing if he has his back turned he is not exposing himself to anybody where as a woman would pretty much have to get half naked just to relieve herself in a similar manner which is why it simply doesn't happen all that often.

I have also wondered if there is sort of a dominance submission thing going along with this. A man being able to relieve himself while a woman meekly holds on for her bladder hoping to find some place private to relieve herself desperately while holding on and holding back all of that pressure in a form of self denial while a man is just able to relieve himself in a really aggressive and forceful manner I think does create a power dynamic.

And I think that on the other side when a woman is willing to pee outside like a guy like that a lot of people find that exciting simply because it's a reversal of the gender norm where the woman is actively being dominant and not letting gender roles dictate her situation and forcing her to keep holding.

So yeah I do think that there definitely is a dominance/submission and masculine/feminine thing going on when it comes to going to the bathroom and I think like any highly gendered behavior that many people of the opposite sex or the same sex will find these things attractive. Some people are attracted to masculine and dominant and some people are attracted to feminine and submissive and some people are attracted to dominant feminine and submissive masculine and all these different reversals of the gender norms. But I think that everybody has one particular set up that tends to excite them more than others, sometimes multiple different ones as well.

I can only speak for myself but if a guy knew was peeing forcefully and discreetly and I was sitting there holding on for dear life to me that would almost seem like a power play. On the one hand he's just relieving himself and probably doesn't think anything of it but it's also stating clearly I am marking my territory, I am in the dominant position because I can relieve myself, and you are sort of in the submissive position because you have to go on holding.

As a guy, a "last option " isn't always available. I was in a car with 3 women and couldn't just pull it out and start going, so I had an accident. At the time I was really embarrassed, even though they were understanding. We stopped at the nearest girls house and she let me change into a pair of her jeans. Later on I began to find it erotic, and staged a few public accidents (around strangers). I think this gave me a feeling of control, and helped me overcome my feelings of humiliation.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do you think you're into omo? I'm pretty confident about why I'm into it: I'm autistic, but I didn't know that growing up and so I just didn't understand why people did certain things. I espe

@caedar "Also boys peeing outside behind a tree or something was seen as normal but girls didn't do it, and instead of seeing this as boys having an "advantage" I just kinda felt like boys weren'

I know (At least I think I know) my psychological cause for liking this fetish is very simple - it coincided with discovering intimacy and sexuality. My first sexual experiences were with my fema

For me, I think I have this fetish because seeing a woman pee was my first exposure to women's parts so I'll always associate pee with sexualness - I grew up very sheltered and they didn't teach sex ed in my region properly back when I grew up I was really fascinated at how men and women had different parts. But eventually I found out - sometimes women we'd invite to our pool back then would just pee in a bush rather than go into the house, sometimes women would leave the door open in my house while peeing, sometimes I'd see a woman in a car right in front of us during heavy traffic squatting and peeing. And my interest kept growing, like how the men's and women's bathroom was different and how women had to sit to pee, it really turned me on and with my significant other I got into desperation, holding in a lot of pee, etc. I still like regular stuff too but man does omorashi get me going like nothing else.

@John

"And my interest kept growing, like how the men's and women's bathroom was different and how women had to sit to pee"

Are you fascinated and turned on by the fact that women have less urinary options because of having to sit? The fact that the men and women have different bathroom experiences and difficulties when it comes to relieving themselves?

On 8/30/2022 at 6:28 PM, DesperateJill said:

@potte

"For me it just does not seem right. I have always kind of learned to ignore my feelings, both physical and psychological.(And no, not childhood trauma, I had a great childhood). It's the way I was raised, I was never made to hold it or anything, but I was learned that somethings you just have to endure. So that's my mentality. In school one would not use the toilet, so that probably adds to that. I can't speak for other guys but that's how I feel."

I was kind of opposite the way my family sort of raise me as they pretty much never wanted to use public bathrooms and they thought that it was weird that I did all the time. They never forbid me from using a public bathroom but if it wasn't convenient to go or if there wasn't a toilet available it was understood that I would hold it. It was perfectly fine for the boys to pee outside or anything like that but I was to hold it until I got to a toilet. But I also think that some of this comes with having a big bladder versus a small bladder. Some people simply wouldn't be able to go all day without a bathroom at school.

"Yes, clearly there is some power dynamic to it fetish or not."

Yes I do find the psychology and sociology or whatever you would call it behind this endlessly fascinating about how people behave in groups when they have to go to the bathroom versus not. In most cases it's a situation where the men are in a dominant control of the situation and able to relieve themselves while the women are supposed to keep on holding it until it's convenient for everybody. But even in groups where there are women who got to go to the bathroom and women who did and it's interesting to see the interactions between these people.

Like I wrote a story based on my experience that I expanded into a novella that I have to get around to publishing called The Bathroom War on the Tour where you had this tour group full of several buses and where the last bus didn't arrive until a half hour later and there was no time to use the bathroom before the tour began. So basically you had a case where after a four hour bus ride you probably had like about 120 people on the tour or somewhere in that neighborhood and all of the guys and most of the women got to go but there were probably about 15 or 20 women or more who simply did not get a chance to go when they were just expected to hold it over the next hour and it was interesting how all of the women who didn't get to go sort of group together with the other women who didn't get to go and the rest of the group was completely indifferent to the fact that these women had to pee desperately bad, so there was sort of like a pecking order situation. It really was fascinating to experience, and I have to admit if I were in the group that did get to go to the bathroom I probably wouldn't have even remembered it at all!

"There is little difference among men, only difference I've heard about is the form of the foreskin. Outside it makes little difference, but when standing at the toilet, sometimes it can get messy for some, due to the fact that some has skin in the way distorting the stream. It even makes some men sit down! Again outside - no issue.

Gymnastics yes... indeed, I once tried for fun to squat, I was not able to go, it was so damn hard to stay in the position. I had to revert to a semi squat. To add to that for women, some also has to do some manipulating of "that area" depending on their anatomy. 
So yeah astonishing what a little tube can do."

Yes I have never been able to squat without falling over backwards. I don't know how people manage to squat in a position like that and manipulate their genitals to peeing, to me it just seems like an impossible task. But going along with some comments earlier about being brain wired differently when I was younger I was given something called Occupational Therapy because I had poor motor skills, so someone like that probably would never be able to master squatting. The fact that some people are able to do that is an astonishing thing to me because I couldn't do it if my life depended on it! I don't know how women in countries with squat toilets managed to adapt to it.

I was also not forbidden to use a public toilet not at all. Just taught to go when you have the chance, not to make it inconvenient for everyone else that you had to stop for a pee all the time. I maybe took it too serious. 

And no of course I would from time to time go pee at school, it was just the facilities was really bad, and bullying etc. was bad back then. Many times the lock would be picked, guys would come in and laugh or something like that. opening the doors was disturbingly easy. But probably a safety feature in case a kid should be locked in.

Sounds like quite an interesting experience. Reminds me about a sighting I posted about a month ago. The short version, I woman and a kid was in the gas station, I was first in line. I did not have to go that bad, I just had the chance and I had quite a drive ahead of me. The line got longer, the two women behind me, kind of teamed up discussing what could take that long. Two completely strangers I presume, seemed to have something in common and something to talk about. Which is not that common in my country. People mostly keep to them self. Had they not been desperate, they probably wouldn't be talking at all. Anyhow, I posted the story because one of them were seriously close actually stating that she was going to pee her pants. But she made it.

Well if you are used to squatting toilets, and have used them since childhood, then it's probably as easy as walking. But for us used to western toilets, well yes then it's quite a challenge. More so for women than for us men of course. Only tried them a few times and that is many many years ago. 

I haven't read through all of this, but as a straight male who likes crossdressing consistently and wetting myself and dearly enjoy watching women do so a thought popped up Id like to toss out.  

I grew up catholic and didn't realize I was circumcised till my mid 20's, thought it was just a jewish thing. I felt betrayed and as a sexual positive person (still learning in my 30's now) who essentially got my clitoris cut out for "hygiene" purposes I felt I was at a loss.

I do wonder if losing control and wetting myself is a way for me to have more feeling down south. not sure if I heard this mentioned  before but something to think about.

@potte

"I was also not forbidden to use a public toilet not at all. Just taught to go when you have the chance, not to make it inconvenient for everyone else that you had to stop for a pee all the time. I maybe took it too serious."

I think it was similar for me where it was understood that you go to the bathroom with a toilet was available but if not you would just end up holding it so I think that that's personally one of the major reasons why I was a precautionary peeing person, I always took into account that could be a line at the bathroom might not be available and I think I would be paranoid about that.

"And no of course I would from time to time go pee at school, it was just the facilities was really bad, and bullying etc. was bad back then. Many times the lock would be picked, guys would come in and laugh or something like that. opening the doors was disturbingly easy. But probably a safety feature in case a kid should be locked in."

Once again I use to try to pee as often as possible and go between every class where I was able to since sometimes there could be a line or there wouldn't be a chance to go. This became extremely difficult though the last two years where they locked all but one of the girls bathrooms meaning that I was holding it most of the day because it was almost impossible to use the bathroom in the small amount of times between class.

"Sounds like quite an interesting experience. Reminds me about a sighting I posted about a month ago. The short version, I woman and a kid was in the gas station, I was first in line. I did not have to go that bad, I just had the chance and I had quite a drive ahead of me. The line got longer, the two women behind me, kind of teamed up discussing what could take that long. Two completely strangers I presume, seemed to have something in common and something to talk about. Which is not that common in my country. People mostly keep to them self. Had they not been desperate, they probably wouldn't be talking at all. Anyhow, I posted the story because one of them were seriously close actually stating that she was going to pee her pants. But she made it."

What country do you live in? I think it's common not to talk about having to go to the bathroom unless it's an urgent situation and you are with others in a similar situation. I don't really think it's a national thing I think it's just a normal thing to not talk about the bathroom most of the time pretty much anywhere in the world.

"Well if you are used to squatting toilets, and have used them since childhood, then it's probably as easy as walking. But for us used to western toilets, well yes then it's quite a challenge. More so for women than for us men of course. Only tried them a few times and that is many many years ago."

I don't think that squatting toilets would be any adaption for men seeing as men pee  standing up into a receptacle, it's only really an issue for women who don't know how to squat and I don't know how to squat at all without peeing all over myself or falling over backwards on my ass.

@TheLoneRanger

Your struggle and (my words) awe/puzzlement/etc. to have someone recognise/diagnose autism (and especially Dyspraxia) is so familiar to me and my family. 

Do you fall upstairs? My daughter and I have dyspraxia and autism. She has epilepsy (photo, drug, and chemical triggered), narcolepsy, psoriatic and rheumatoid arthritis. It took us so long to get a diagnosis for her. Along the way discovered I have all the conditions above (except epilepsy). 

She doesn't have any Omo fetishes / kinks / etc. She is ACE. 

But it helps to know that someone else out there understands. Thank you.

1 hour ago, DesperateJill said:

@potte

"I was also not forbidden to use a public toilet not at all. Just taught to go when you have the chance, not to make it inconvenient for everyone else that you had to stop for a pee all the time. I maybe took it too serious."

I think it was similar for me where it was understood that you go to the bathroom with a toilet was available but if not you would just end up holding it so I think that that's personally one of the major reasons why I was a precautionary peeing person, I always took into account that could be a line at the bathroom might not be available and I think I would be paranoid about that.

"And no of course I would from time to time go pee at school, it was just the facilities was really bad, and bullying etc. was bad back then. Many times the lock would be picked, guys would come in and laugh or something like that. opening the doors was disturbingly easy. But probably a safety feature in case a kid should be locked in."

Once again I use to try to pee as often as possible and go between every class where I was able to since sometimes there could be a line or there wouldn't be a chance to go. This became extremely difficult though the last two years where they locked all but one of the girls bathrooms meaning that I was holding it most of the day because it was almost impossible to use the bathroom in the small amount of times between class.

"Sounds like quite an interesting experience. Reminds me about a sighting I posted about a month ago. The short version, I woman and a kid was in the gas station, I was first in line. I did not have to go that bad, I just had the chance and I had quite a drive ahead of me. The line got longer, the two women behind me, kind of teamed up discussing what could take that long. Two completely strangers I presume, seemed to have something in common and something to talk about. Which is not that common in my country. People mostly keep to them self. Had they not been desperate, they probably wouldn't be talking at all. Anyhow, I posted the story because one of them were seriously close actually stating that she was going to pee her pants. But she made it."

What country do you live in? I think it's common not to talk about having to go to the bathroom unless it's an urgent situation and you are with others in a similar situation. I don't really think it's a national thing I think it's just a normal thing to not talk about the bathroom most of the time pretty much anywhere in the world.

"Well if you are used to squatting toilets, and have used them since childhood, then it's probably as easy as walking. But for us used to western toilets, well yes then it's quite a challenge. More so for women than for us men of course. Only tried them a few times and that is many many years ago."

I don't think that squatting toilets would be any adaption for men seeing as men pee  standing up into a receptacle, it's only really an issue for women who don't know how to squat and I don't know how to squat at all without peeing all over myself or falling over backwards on my ass.

No I meant people in my country don't talk to strangers in common. I live in Scandinavia. Their conversation started with stuff like "is there anyone in there" and "is there only one bathroom" and one thing led to another. I am comparing to other places further south in Europe. I tried numerous times at gas stations that people would actually just stand and talk. In my country quite the opposite. That to me means that they were urgently needing to go, since it's really uncommon.

Well going no. 2 in a squatting toilet can be challenging to men as well. 

@potte

"No I meant people in my country don't talk to strangers in common. I live in Scandinavia. Their conversation started with stuff like "is there anyone in there" and "is there only one bathroom" and one thing led to another. I am comparing to other places further south in Europe. I tried numerous times at gas stations that people would actually just stand and talk. In my country quite the opposite. That to me means that they were urgently needing to go, since it's really uncommon."

Must have made hearing them talk about it even more of a treat.

"Well going no. 2 in a squatting toilet can be challenging to men as well."

True but you can usually go out for the day without needing to poop but pee you can only stretch that urinary leash so far!

2 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@potte

"No I meant people in my country don't talk to strangers in common. I live in Scandinavia. Their conversation started with stuff like "is there anyone in there" and "is there only one bathroom" and one thing led to another. I am comparing to other places further south in Europe. I tried numerous times at gas stations that people would actually just stand and talk. In my country quite the opposite. That to me means that they were urgently needing to go, since it's really uncommon."

Must have made hearing them talk about it even more of a treat.

"Well going no. 2 in a squatting toilet can be challenging to men as well."

True but you can usually go out for the day without needing to poop but pee you can only stretch that urinary leash so far!

Yes, very much so. Only thing was that one of them were actually kind of rude, but it was also the one that said she was about to pee her pants. It was actually my first and only observation. When not including actual wetting

That's true. I was thinking about a trip I was on years ago to the middle east, and well I was there too many days to hold my poop. 

On 9/2/2022 at 3:33 PM, DesperateJill said:

@John

"And my interest kept growing, like how the men's and women's bathroom was different and how women had to sit to pee"

Are you fascinated and turned on by the fact that women have less urinary options because of having to sit? The fact that the men and women have different bathroom experiences and difficulties when it comes to relieving themselves?

Guilty as charged! But, who said anything about bathrooms?

I find it rather fascinating when I'm with a woman on a hike, in a small boat or taking a road trip and we need to relieve ourself. As I've seen several who could successfully stand, I'm not so sure they have any less urinary options, although it greatly depends on what clothes they were wearing. Whoever puts on a one-piece outfit or tight jeans for a day away from toilets is either not thinking things out or just trying to make it a bit too challenging.

To be sure, some tried to hold for the entire day. Most of those who tried succeeded. I can only recall one who soaked herself, but several who just barely got their clothes down in time.

On 9/2/2022 at 3:33 PM, DesperateJill said:

@John

Hmm it's tough to explain, but not exactly. I'm really more turned on by the fact that women pee so differently to men, I think that I'm really attracted by how different a woman's body is to my body (a man's) in general. I'd still be fascinated and turned on if it was the other way around if women had more options than men to pee too! I support women having more stalls in the women's restrooms and in my region new buildings are better about this. It's just very unfortunate that women don't have as many urinary options. It's just so interesting to me how women pee and how it sprays everywhere and how the urethra is narrow and short, so some women can pee insanely fast and hard, and for some reason it just turns me on so much.

I also think it's because I grew up too sheltered, in my time I didn't have good sex ed at school, my parents were far too conservative and censored my life when I was young, no internet and very censored TV programming with the exception of a few nice desperation scenes, so when I found out how women peed it's like my mind was blown even if it's something so silly.

A pee accident in child hood when I was old enough to have made it to the bathroom.  Also a conversation with a female classmate about one of her accidents when she should have been able to hold it.  I however like both wetting myself and watching adult women wet their pants.  I think it is only fair if I ask a woman to drink a lot, hold her pee, let me choose her underwear, shorts/jeans and shoes to have an accident in.  Then I should also take the same effort.

I think it is my hyperfixation based mind with certain things. I remember the girl I had a elementary school crush on peeing her pants once and this just led my down a spiral. I remember being fascinated with involuntary wetting and looking at videos and images about the topic on the family computer (yikes)! I contiued this fixation well into puberty and I feel the hormones from puberty and my increasing sex drive at the time just kinda put the puzzle pieces together and eventually led me here, whether I like it or not! 

i think the answers vary also because everyone seems to have a slightly different angle on what specifically they like about omorashi. calling it "the fetish" probably does not do it much justice. 

The question is excellent nonetheless. I have some theories for myself:

- peeing was the first thing my sex organ could do. Maybe that stuck?

- there is something about restrooms being both an innocent place for most people and a sacred place of lust for others. Pleasure to me has always had a component of doing the forbidden, of the non-obvious. maybe as a counter reaction to the world being so "in your face" and prude about sexuality at the same time.

- as a numbers guy, bladder capacities, fill levels and the improvement thereof have always trigued my interest.

- i kinda like the idea of self control and self improvement in general.

21 hours ago, John said:

I also think it's because I grew up too sheltered, in my time I didn't have good sex ed at school, my parents were far too conservative and censored my life when I was young, no internet and very censored TV programming with the exception of a few nice desperation scenes, so when I found out how women peed it's like my mind was blown even if it's something so silly.

I think you hit on something here. I too grew up in a very sheltered, strict Catholic home. I went to Catholic school until high school. There was no sex ed in school or at home at all. I knew my sister was different from my brother and I because someday she would have babies, but had no idea how that worked. Up until the night of  my first erection, masterbation and ejaculation, I thought all my penis was for was urination . When I finished,  I didn't know what had just happened only that it felt great. I had gotten aroused thinking about something holding pee related. Cuming felt sort of like being desperate to pee, something I had found exciting for years, way before puberty. Since the same region of our bodies , both men and women are used for peeing and sex, and until that night I thought all it did was pee, the connection was made.

However this does not explain my attraction to holding my pee until I can't and I wet my pants (or watch a female do the same). That I attribute to rebellion against the I must quietly control my self , never having an accident or even show desperation by holding myself etc. Peeing was something we did in private , only in the toilet. and nobody needed to know . My parents never found out I did both ,hold myself and wet my pants occasionally because I was too shy and didn't want people to know I needed to pee, even though it was obvious. I became very pee shy.

How sheltered was I ? Until high school I had never heard the word f**k. I thought it was new. When I ask my father about what was going on with my body, he gave me a brief answer, told me it was a sin to "play with myself" , so don't do it (too late), and shortly afterward gave me a book about sex , and told me to read it.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

@wettingman

"How sheltered was I ? Until high school I had never heard the word f**k. I thought it was new. When I ask my father about what was going on with my body, he gave me a brief answer, told me it was a sin to "play with myself" , so don't do it (too late), and shortly afterward gave me a book about sex , and told me to read it."

It's hard to fucking believe that there was a time when I was younger where it was seen as like cursing was like the evilest thing you could do and there was like this one girl in my class who just love to hear me curse because it was out of character for me. But that was a long fucking time ago and now I am totally fucking different!

It is funny though that a lot of people in repressed environments though seem to think that bad words is like the worst thing you can do. Like when I wrote my first novel it was full of lots of graphic violence and all this other stuff, my family read it there like it's really bad that you put cursing in there. Brutal sadistic violence is not bothering them but the fact that I used bad language to describe it that was just some how rude!

I wouldn't say that I grew up in a super repressed house but I did come from a conservative Catholic background and my parents really never showed much actual affection towards one another and never discussed sex or romance or anything like that and perhaps that's why I was slow to develop and was largely asexual until my 20s and still a virgin at 38.

We did have sex ed in school cause I went to public school luckily but I was fairly naïve about things until I really got the Internet in all honesty. In fact if it weren't for the Internet I would probably still be incredibly naïve as it's hard to believe that there was actually anyone who knew anything about sex at all before the Internet existed really.

In fact I was so ignorant about these matters that when I was younger I used to think that women got pregnant up the butt and that they pooped out the baby. As I sometimes say maybe that false belief that I had about the birds and the bees before I the truth was a sign that I was going to become a lesbian because the idea of getting it up the butt and then pooping out a baby really never sounded very appealing!

Honestly though I can't really remember anything about sex ed. I remember in like sixth grade we saw like a video after school and I can't really remember any of it. Then we had like health class in high school but I don't remember ever learning anything that people might learn today. I don't recall learning anything about transgender LGBT issues or sexual fetishes or consent or anything like that. I do think that people are at least today more aware of these things.

But I do feel that the sex ed that I got in school was fairly basic – the clinical terms for things, you should use a condom etc. etc. blah blah blah, certainly nothing fancy though. Like I said most of these things that I have learned on my own including discovering my own sexual proclivities was largely stuff that I did on the Internet and prior to that I was kind of ignorant of my own proclivities in all honesty. Now I'm kind of an expert on human sexuality I feel, in spite of the fact that I still have no actual sexual experience.

I do remember one incident in my health class that stuck with me in that I remember that one kid showed his penis to a girl in class and the teacher was like ready to murder him practically. I can still remember that more than 20 years later.

By high school it was just assumed we knew about or even experienced sex .There was no class.  The book my father gave me was dry, highly clinical and honestly not very interesting.  It might as well discussed any other body organs or functions.

Gay/ lesbian issues were not generally talked about in the 1960's. I hate to say it now, and no offense to anybody,It was seen as wrong. 

Fetishes were never discussed anywhere. For decades  I thought the fact that I become sexualy aroused by matters related to peeing, especially holding and desperation & wetting was my own personal kink .   I didn't  understand it no did I try . I just enjoyed  it. Perhaps  it because I did not develop a relationship with a female until I was 17 and had few friends anyway. My wet dreams , where I had "nocturnal emissions " were always a about having to pee badly,although I never peed the bed.

Thank God for the internet showing me otherwise but by then I was in my mid 40's. It still gets me off today.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dmolisher123

For me personally, I think it stemmed from my bed-wetting habits, which lasted until I was around 6 or 7. I experienced no sexual arousal from holding a full bladder, and I don't until now, but something about seeing the desperation in others, especially when they fidget and bend over and scrunch up their face. I never do any of these things when I have to go, so the curiosity of how desperate they really are to take that long relieving piss plays a BIG part into it.

Furthermore, I read ages ago that women find it harder to hold it than men, so this of course just made me more aroused. The lack of a penis to hold onto when desperate also added a layer of arousal. Also, I remember my biology teacher from school telling the class that liquid in the bladder is harder to hold in than solid poop in the rectum, so that added another layer of arousal.

Edited by Dmolisher123
Wanted to add more detail (see edit history)

I can't figure out the general reason why but this site and the way I was exposed to it led to some parts of my omo likes developing. Now about a year ago I realized I liked pee. I did holding challenges sometimes and went through that phase of crappy YouTube desperation. I thought if I searched something like girl holding pee or girl needs to pee I would find something. And one of the first results was like a Tumblr doc that compiled omo stories. Now I didn't know the name at the time but I clicked on one called master and servant because I thought it looked interesting. It turned out to be like 25 chapters of amazingly written omo fiction that has sadly been discontinued. But the story helped me develop my forced to hold and the diaper stuff fetishes. I started exploring the rest of the site and the rest is history.

• 3 months later...

I've asked myself that question quite a few times in my like since I recognize omo to be somewhat marginal. In my case there doesn't seem to be anything but a random experience that created a link between sexual pleasure and clothe / bed wetting. 

At an age when I became concious that rubbing my thigny was pleasant, I figured out that if the 'surface' I was rubing on was wet, it would bring more pleasure; wet is more slipery and kinda soft. So I had the idea to simply wet my underwear with what I had at hand, i.e. the content of my blader. It worked and the link was created between pleasure and wetness. I was around 10 and have been wetting since then whenever possible.

Edited by syl30p (see edit history)

Posting in this topic because my late night ponderings brought me to think about this subject. For me, it seems like the omo fetish is essentially a core and intrinsic part of my sexuality. I never had any kind of real life omo related experience; I've pretty much never even actually seen someone wet themselves in person, nor have I had a wetting accident myself since shortly after potty training age. Yet since before puberty, I had fantasies (which I didn't at the time know to be sexual) about people peeing, holding their pee, and wetting. Though it is not really a part of my fetish now, I did also fantasize about wetting myself intentionally, but never really tried it as I was too afraid of being caught. When I went through puberty, my interest in pee became sexual; I remember the first time I masturbated was while reading desperation stories on Experience Project.

So as I stated, I think omo is a major part of my sexuality, to the point that I think I might be basically asexual if you exclude it. I'm not particularly interested by the actual act of sex. In written works, it is only really arousing to me in relation to omo (e.g. full bladder sex), while in visual media (both drawn/animated and video) I generally avoid it. I have never been in a relationship, so the matter of whether I would want/enjoy sex in real life is not something I actually know the answer to. I do masturbate frequently, but I believe that is a different matter.

I do have one alternate, or perhaps parallel, idea as to a psychological 'reason' for my fetish, besides just being "omosexual" (haha).

I most likely have some form of autism spectrum disorder, or (and?) perhaps something like avoidant personality disorder (although I've never been diagnosed). I have a hard time picking up on and interpreting social cues. Also, at a rather young age, I developed a pretty extreme aversion to embarrassing myself. Naturally, this combination makes socializing and holding conversations very difficult (leading to me becoming the lonely and depressed adult I am today 😕). However, I believe there is an idea that aversion and sexual fetish can be connected, which may be true in my case. I have an aversion to embarrassment, but in the right context, the idea of someone being embarrassed is extremely arousing. I don't think it's exactly a humiliation kink, which, if I'm not mistaken, usually involves someone intentionally inflicting humiliation on someone else (not typically a turn on for me). Rather, more like someone experiencing something embarrassing by happenstance. This also ties into the one other main fetish of mine, which is ENF (for those who aren't familiar, it stands for Embarrassed Nude Female, basically self explanatory, but to give an analogy for a bit more nuance, I'd say it's kind of like ENF is to exhibitionism as omo is to watersports.)

Anyway, this has been kind of a ramble, and I've stayed up way too late (now early) writing this. I'll probably cringe at myself for posting this when I wake up, but lack of sleep has a way of lowering inhibitions. But yeah, I think it is interesting to introspect and consider the nature of my fetish.

I can recall several times where going to the bathroom was an emotional experience, either through neglect or just plain ignorance. For instance, my sister told me when I was a young and very, very, very anxious child that the bathroom has a ghost. I was maybe 2 or 3 as our bedroom still had a rocking chair in it, which would become my own bathroom for some time. I would hide behind the rocker and go on the floor rather than take the chance of a ghost getting me. I can still remember how much bullshit I got for that once I was caught, even as a toddler.

I also had a few accidents as a child due to my family members hiding in the bathroom for alone time. They would sit and read or play on the gameboy instead of let me use the only bathroom. They'd still get pissed if I pissed on the floor.

And the final piece to the puzzle, is that I think I discovered masturbation while I was desperate to pee. Throw all that on top of a traumatic and you get one Demi.