Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What are your fantasy padded scenarios?

What are some fantasy padded scenarios that you dream about, or want to try?

I'll go first! Mine is that I'm going for a walk somewhere in the Winter, wearing a nice cozy diaper under black leggings/pants and my knee-length winter coat, so nobody knows but me. I walk around either in town or at the park maybe, my bladder feeling pretty full, and I just let go, knowing that no one will be able to tell but me. Then I might stop for a coffee and drink that as I walk back home, peeing freely into my diaper at the slightest urge as it fills me back up.

Once Winter hits and I buy my first diapers (and try them out a bit at home first) I hope to make this fantasy a reality!

Now I want to hear what your fantasies are!

19 hours ago, Saint_Spike said:

Getting changed while sleeping is one for me. Also getting changed in the car during a long road trip, another big one for me

Woah I think you just awakened this fantasy within me I don’t know I wanted thank you.  I can just imagine wearing lukewarm wetness then the tapes crackle then the shock of the cold night air and wipes the a return to a warm safe place free to wet again all my needs met and dreams (especially those having to do with relief and wetness) are only bring more warmth. 

Edited by yellowsailgg (see edit history)