Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was very worried about this request, simply the idea became a popular post before I even started doing it so I felt like couldn't do a good enough job actually making it, I hope I did good enough th

(the original image was too big to post in discord so I divided it in 5 both to be able to and for ease of reading and since I already had the 5 images I also posted it here in a way that there is no

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2023 at 10:06 PM, Twist496 said:

I got it! What about Mei-Mei from Turning Red as panda form?
She tries to sit on the toilet, but since she's too big, she quickly turns around and pees standing up and is filled with relief.

On 3/5/2023 at 12:15 AM, Bombality said:

I always age up the character when they are underage, in this case (since I don't think I can age up the panda form) I am thinking of adding a showbox by the panda that shows mei-mei with more adult features.

image.thumb.png.b06348984296f0fae460aafb239ff62e.png

On 3/5/2023 at 8:51 PM, OrionsBelt said:

Hi Bom!

Your work is truly awesome. You're doing a great job with your art and you're very generous to fulfill these very creative requests. Not to gush too much but you work is truly very admirable.

I would be really grateful if I could humbly make a request of my own. I have a continuation of a story I made of a dragon with a large bladder, you can see the story with the original here: 

I was really interested in seeing how Ember the dragoness would look in your style. I envisioned ember to be a black dragon with purple eyes and a gray belly, very similar to the Minecraft ender dragon, if that's a good reference, haha.

I would be very grateful to see Ember in your style, as I thought it would suit it well. You can make a setting for yourself for Ember (with a bulging, massive bladder, of course!), Or you can take a scene from the story itself, such as:

(Oh yeah, spoilers for my story, I guess)

1) Ember looking over the human town desperately holding a massive bulging throbbing bladder, and/or

2) Ember putting out the volcano's lava with her torrential piss, with her roaring and moaning with relief.

Let me know what you think, and thank you very much for filling other people's requests, it's been very enjoyable to watch!

-Orion

I just read both the original story (again) and your ending, I have a question. When you said that after peeing "She felt much lighter, shedding perhaps her entire body weight in urine" was that literal? Because I kinda want it to be.

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
5 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

Did I make a request here yet? I feel like I did but I can't remember. 

You made one, if my list is correct you asked for "A comic of Miss Kobayashi doing the men's swimsuit challenge and standing to pee either in the urinal in the men's room or on a palm tree on the beach."

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
On 10/27/2022 at 11:04 PM, Bombality said:

So time ago when ideas were running slow I decided to check my old request thread (the one below)

to do some requests that I didn't want to do because of not wanting to spend the time now that I was doing less detailed ones... and just now I realized I forgot to post the results

A girl using a urinal standing, bibibibi (for some reason with that simple idea I thought of this entire sequence)

UrinalGirl_DespPee.thumb.png.023b63531cd735ff983c13db91c654a5.png

Soleil from Fire Emblem wetting, DsGSilver

Soleil_Wet.png.02eabe46847b040df5e12c6210aa63f4.png

Rem from Re-Zero desperate while trying to follow Subaru around, WinterWettings

Rem_Desp.png.e271acc307f2c068c77c2535fa9a9bb6.png

Omo art of nagatoro, Goeategg

Nagatoro_Desp.png.32fbf679e06f237347c8b883f6e331c5.png

Linda Belcher, Lois Griffin, Francine Smith, Donna Tubbs, Peggy Hill and Marge Simpson desperately waiting in line to use the bathroom, Wildagram

MultipleCharacters0023_Desp.thumb.png.c5dd8a25dd3284436cfd9032ada2102f.png

Anthro female Yellow Pikmin peeing with bladder bulge, Geniefan

YellowPikmin_Pee.thumb.png.d1dc90cf9cce67f618be7513f99eec64.png

I'm only seeing this now because I wasn't tagged, but I love it!

• 2 weeks later...