Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was very worried about this request, simply the idea became a popular post before I even started doing it so I felt like couldn't do a good enough job actually making it, I hope I did good enough th

(the original image was too big to post in discord so I divided it in 5 both to be able to and for ease of reading and since I already had the 5 images I also posted it here in a way that there is no

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Roronoa Zoro said:

You've done two for me. But I have so many requests that I'd like to get drawn out that I know you don't want to do all of them at once .One when you 1st started  This thread and then a second one when you allowed everybody here to make another request

Maybe you should just DM me all your ideas and I'll let you know which ones I like enough to do because I don't know when I'll allow more than 2 requests per person, my current idea on what I'll do next when I run out of ideas again was going to be to allow requests from deviantart, not allow 3 per person in here.

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
19 minutes ago, Bombality said:

Maybe you should just DM me all your ideas and I'll let you know which ones I like enough to do because I don't know when I'll allow more than 2 requests per person, my current idea on what I'll do next when I run out of ideas again was going to be to allow requests from deviantart, not allow 3 per person in here.

I don't know how to DM people on this site I only know how to quote people and make a comment

if you're still taking requests out of the blue: a girl with a hairbow, ponytail and a longish loose frilly dress, blushing a bit and peeing herself, but calmly standing in a cute pose and not holding herself so that it doesnt get on her dress. no bulge. i'll let you flesh out the details further than that

Alternatively a disney princess in the same situation. either way not overly upset, just a bit embarrassed. perhaps even smiling a bit from the relief

So my doctor has told me I have to drink at least 4L preferably 5L a day. I can’t get it out of my mind wondering what it would look like to hold all that in my bladder at once. I’d love to see, the bulge it would make, the cutaway of how full that bladder would be, and how absolutely desperate it would feel. 

I’m not super picky about the rest of the context but I’ll throw out a couple ideas.

1) humanoid cat. I’m a furry with a special fondness for the cat forms. Especially black and orange tabby cats. How human and how cat could be whatever you’d like. I know you don’t color them, just the markings would be different for tabby or black cat.

2) I am a trans masculine non binary person. So you could play around with drawing a trans masculine person. I’m not exactly thin but not what would come to mind by saying “fat”. So you could do something with a body like mine so I could see what it would look like if I really had all that in. Though I know bulges show much better on thinner bodies so that’s absolutely an option too!

quick idea summary:

1) human/cat combo

a) black cat

b) tabby cat

2) trans masculine person

a) mid weight

b) thin

Feel free to show any or all of the ones that you’d be interested in drawing. I absolutely love your art and it’s inspired me to pick up drawing again myself. So I’m super appreciative

On 12/9/2022 at 7:04 PM, Bombality said:

Hey, sorry for bothering, but, can I DM you too? I also have some ideas for requests, and I was thinking of commenting on them to you as well. (Since you don't know when you will allow more requests per person)

As you are aware I age up the characters I get requested if they are underage in their original story. However in the case of this request the redesign that comes with that was given to me rather than made by me, just in case you wonder why it is so much more drastic than it usually is.

With that said the request was "Extreme desperation of Smolder and Princess Ember (both from My little pony) with expressions that show them enjoying it" for Omo luna

image.thumb.png.1901d7aaff63c48ff4d1a214d73c971e.png

On 11/5/2022 at 6:18 PM, Bombality said:

Apparently I woke up inspired today, maybe because I haven't drawn a Sonic character in a long time and as a teenager it's pretty much all I drew, so in a way this was kinda nostalgic and it also reminds me how much I've improved.

image.png.c35faff2b88b68964038954141ba6134.png

I picked a confirmed adult for my request. I know you age up characters, but I felt more comfortable requesting this one.

Poor girl, being a mother is a full-time job...

5 hours ago, Bombality said:

As you are aware I age up the characters I get requested if they are underage in their original story. However in the case of this request the redesign that comes with that was given to me rather than made by me, just in case you wonder why it is so much more drastic than it usually is.

With that said the request was "Extreme desperation of Smolder and Princess Ember (both from My little pony) with expressions that show them enjoying it" for Omo luna

/cdn-cgi/mirage/be30cbbfe5482ef9e07b3a7a3f6630363d90c0dca12f47f41d15cb49c77465d8/1280/https://www.omorashi.org/uploads/monthly_2022_12/image.thumb.png.1901d7aaff63c48ff4d1a214d73c971e.png

I love it

On 10/16/2022 at 7:46 PM, SummerRain said:

Made this request a while ago, but there was a mix-up with changing a request and such. Now that you're taking two requests per person I'm going to re-request it. A moderately leaking (small puddle if you want) Hornet (from Hollow Knight), with her hands in her crotch. Normal desperation..

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png.d672c49dea63cb31c9e1411dc2c4d806.png

(I usually don't color these but seeing this character only had a single color I decided it was worth it to add it )

4 hours ago, Bombality said:

/cdn-cgi/mirage/8d1e1f42c9ca36a7be5c155e803c41618aa87335d2d7e0bfb643153cee55b3bd/1280/https://www.omorashi.org/uploads/monthly_2022_12/image.thumb.png.604e4f0d826fa4466eb5062a7fc7517d.png

(I went with a very faithful style to the original because I like it a lot but if you want me to use my own style let me know)

I remember watching this episode of total drama island and I never understood why I liked it so much until I found out about this fetish and other shows of that time period with the bathroom Humor. And really good art