Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 10/22/2022 at 5:48 PM, Bombality said:

Ok, I did say that if the character is underage I would age them up but I'm going to draw the line in literal babies, mostly because I have close to nothing to work with so I would pretty much be making an OC, so I can do this but going to cut Lily from the list of characters in the line (that is unless you don't mind what would be pretty much an OC being a placeholder for her)

Ok, that totally works. I am fine with that. You can do that. I like that idea.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(the original image was too big to post in discord so I divided it in 5 both to be able to and for ease of reading and since I already had the 5 images I also posted it here in a way that there is no

Posted Images

On 10/11/2022 at 7:20 PM, LydiaPrower8 said:

271235642_Mother27s_day_vanilla.thumb.webp.ae5962394d0283e855f81e15e4a584c3.webpVanilla the Rabbit from the Sonic series? (normal desperation, please)

Apparently I woke up inspired today, maybe because I haven't drawn a Sonic character in a long time and as a teenager it's pretty much all I drew, so in a way this was kinda nostalgic and it also reminds me how much I've improved.

image.png.c35faff2b88b68964038954141ba6134.png

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)

I would like to make a request:

I was wondering if you could make drawing of Agent 8 (specifically the Octoling girl Agent 8). I was thinking she would be holding in her pee to complete a test with her needing 15,000 L in order to complete the test and she only has 2,500 L (like how the Octo Expansion is around completing tests at a subway station to progress). Her position would be standing up, arms to her side with her hands in fists and legs tightly crossed (once, not double crossed). Her facial expression would show clear desperation, both eyes open, teeth visibly clenched and her face facing straight ahead. Finally for Agent 8, her bladder bulge to be at medium size. 

Merci. 

On 11/1/2022 at 11:25 PM, Bombality said:

I just finished reading the story and I have a pair of question:

For the Navi and Kanu one I am only wondering what you meant by her looking "full-on pregnant", my english is not the best at times and in this case I'm not sure if that's another way to say "full-term" or if it just means "in the middle".

And for Anakketta... honestly I just have no idea how that legends works, as in, it says she swallowed the wave and after that she bacame a godess so the only explanation I can think of is not... very pleasant.

image.png.7c693fef8932c8c88c557cf7d37780cf.png

I think for Navi and Kanu, just in the middle would be fine. 

Hmm yeah I do see your point about Anakketta. Uh...could I get back to you on that one? I've been incredibly busy lately 😅

4 minutes ago, Bombality said:

Yeah but that is no reason for me to not be updating this, each update of that takes me like 2 hours and I don't have a job or commissions open (at the moment) to make that time spent a big deal, I am just being very lazy right now.

Sometimes, being "lazy" is good for mental health as it lets you have a period of relaxation.

Hey Bomb, if you're still doing requests here, can you draw a piece on Queen Charlotte from Pain's Iron Queen series?

She's standing in the middle of a hallway, desperate to go. She has gone several days without emptying her bladder, which is bursting at the seams. She is intentionally holding as she enjoys the feeling of a swollen bladder (which is becoming relatively painful as of this moment). Particularly along the lines of "extreme desperation", feel free to make the bulge as big as an overdue pregnant belly (with twins). Her right hand is jammed firmly inside her crotch, while the left is rubbing her gigantic tank of a bladder. Her legs are crossed (as always), and her expression is a mix of pain and pleasure. She is wearing her typical royal gown. 

In the background, I would refer to have her son Iwan looking on as he's concerned about his mother's predicament, with Charlotte telling him to not worry. Feel free to add fitting lines of dialogue for this situation. 

Thank you very much. 

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Bombality said:

Sure go ahead

Thank you!

Basically, some time ago I uploaded a short story here:

I would be very excited and flattered if you could make an illustration to it! Namely, to the part where the girls stand the bathroom line (the last part, the piece starting with "Mel was beyond the point of common decency..." and ending with "...but was too scared to check.")

The appearances of the girls are described in the first part.