Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was very worried about this request, simply the idea became a popular post before I even started doing it so I felt like couldn't do a good enough job actually making it, I hope I did good enough th

(the original image was too big to post in discord so I divided it in 5 both to be able to and for ease of reading and since I already had the 5 images I also posted it here in a way that there is no

Posted Images

On 10/8/2022 at 9:49 PM, Lyonsheart said:

Perhaps Helen Parr/Elastigirl from The Incredibles in Extreme Desperation. My guess is she somehow gotten a "Super-diuretic" in her system. and Due to her elastic ability, her bladder will grow bigger until she finds relief. But she still has a crime fighting mission to accomplish so that's gonna be a problem.

Let me know if I went too overboard and I'll edit a smaller belly, I'm just not sure when wil be the next time I get to draw a character with elasticity powers.

image.thumb.png.6e9979a0918e8927f06ff6a8e43df80a.png

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
On 9/26/2022 at 5:36 PM, Bombality said:

Ended up doing a lot with this so had to divide it into smaller parts

DreamGirl_Desp_01.thumb.png.2a6365b688c42ec0ce7130c7079490d6.png

DreamGirl_Desp_02.thumb.png.1f6c5c0dc8b54192e1bb3e843fe75745.png

DreamGirl_Desp_03.thumb.png.7ffe1af05d245e6a7e784cd689582caa.png

DreamGirl_Desp_04.thumb.png.efa253bf6494e39f62c53dec2c9d7df2.png

DreamGirl_Desp_05.thumb.png.7f141be8017e19f2348d6a86d41be377.png

I’d like to see another comic involving this character if you don’t mind. She’s bottomless again, and the toilet in her house is out of order as she is doing chores: watering plants, dishes, and finally cleaning the bathroom while being taunted by the toilet she can’t use, all the while getting more and more desperate. Thanks, your work is great.

15 hours ago, Antispam said:

Kinda wished the elasticgirl was a bit more side view for scale

Withtouth spending too much time on it, this is how I imagine she looks like from the side

image.png.0cb24625ea365a031d1b4b363e7d491a.png

15 hours ago, Mariomo said:

One quick thing, sorry.

Can there be yellowing on her bladder as well? thank you.

Ok, updating my list to add that

Guest Notjing
1 hour ago, Bombality said:

Withtouth spending too much time on it this is how I imagine she looks like from the side

image.png.0cb24625ea365a031d1b4b363e7d491a.png

Ok, updating my list to add that

yeah, she definitely the balloon itself... 

1 hour ago, Bombality said:

A request from discord for Soulboy202 "Albedo and Shalltear from Overlord having a holding contest frantically pee dancing, feel free to make it as extreme as you want."

image.thumb.png.b886289245842e0e89d06e5d0eacb035.png

I'm really enjoying your artwork Bombality. These pictures look so cool man.

On 10/9/2022 at 12:01 PM, Grenn34 said:

Would it increase again if enough time passes without requests? Anyway, good to know it.

As for my request, I'd like to see Lyn, Fiora and Ninian from Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword, having to pee in the midst of a battle.

Lyn would be bent over and with both hands on her crotch. Fiora would try to keep a calm expression while crossing her legs, and Ninian would be a mix of the two. Having both hands on her crotch, crossing her legs and trying to keep a calm expression, plus she would also have a slight bulge. (All three would be leaking a bit as well; Ninian a slightly more than the others)

After the battle is over, Ninian would be the only one who would barely make it to the bathroom (accompanied by an x-ray that will show her strong stream inside the toilet). Lyn couldn't hold it anymore and would end up peeing outside with her back leaning against a tree. And even though she was about to make it, Fiora couldn't hold it any longer either, and would do it in an alley. (The three would have an extremely relieved expression)

Side note: normally, Fiora would be mounted on her Pegasus, but I think that asking you to draw one would be too much. So you can ignore that.

__lyn_fire_emblem_and_2_more_drawn_by_yamada_koutarou__352c424001ef004da38620ffb3c93e6f.thumb.png.97ae5908c8d5310697fea3f000f4e1bc.png__fiora_fire_emblem_and_2_more_drawn_by_konfuzikokon__899e21e34a5b6c1c300e4a743bcf05d9.thumb.png.1bff12b20cb6b3feae63f4bccaf9d618.png__ninian_fire_emblem_and_2_more_drawn_by_kippu__df6631cf5acb93ad0954e7c125855430.thumb.png.7d5d7e9421301b0228a4eca6c8e39842.png

If it is not a problem, I also want to make a change.

Now, instead of an alley, Fiora would be knocking on the door of the bathroom where Ninian was. Hoping that she would hurry.

In her desperation, she would notice a window and with no other option. She would decide to quickly run to it and stick her butt over the edge of the window to pee there.

I'm not very good at describing things, so I'll just ask that her butt, stream and relieved face be visible.

36 minutes ago, Grenn34 said:

If it is not a problem, I also want to make a change.

Now, instead of an alley, Fiora would be knocking on the door of the bathroom where Ninian was. Hoping that she would hurry.

In her desperation, she would notice a window and with no other option. She would decide to quickly run to it and stick her butt over the edge of the window to pee there.

I'm not very good at describing things, so I'll just ask that her butt, stream and relieved face be visible.

Ok, changed it

5 hours ago, Quackduck said:

Could you make a mini comic with Flame Princess from Adventure Time getting more and more desperate until she’s frantic, then barely making it somewhere to pop a squat?

54299D70-AD01-49DE-93AA-599CC6C02E8F.webp.768d4efac8789767be417080720fb801.webp

14 minutes ago, Antispam said:

Its Oil

One spark from her body though.... well...

Added and thanks for the ideas

Made this request a while ago, but there was a mix-up with changing a request and such. Now that you're taking two requests per person I'm going to re-request it. A moderately leaking (small puddle if you want) Hornet (from Hollow Knight), with her hands in her crotch. Normal desperation..

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by SummerRain (see edit history)