Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was very worried about this request, simply the idea became a popular post before I even started doing it so I felt like couldn't do a good enough job actually making it, I hope I did good enough th

(the original image was too big to post in discord so I divided it in 5 both to be able to and for ease of reading and since I already had the 5 images I also posted it here in a way that there is no

Posted Images

Hey Bomb, I saw in the request Doc that you’re having a problem choosing which position to have the gymnast in. I thought I might give an idea. Maybe have her routine involve swinging on bars (not sure what they are actually called but you can look up “gymnast routine” on YouTube and one of the first result shows a gymnast swinging on what I’m talking about), because they seem like they often do the splits to gain momentum or something. You might have to do multiple panels to show it, but you could show her desperate before she starts, then she starts swinging, and when she spreads her legs open during a swing, she bursts. Just a thought though. If you think of something better, then go for it. Also I’m excited to see that Raven request as well, lmao.

Hi Bom!

Your work is truly awesome. You're doing a great job with your art and you're very generous to fulfill these very creative requests. Not to gush too much but you work is truly very admirable.

I would be really grateful if I could humbly make a request of my own. I have a continuation of a story I made of a dragon with a large bladder, you can see the story with the original here: 

I was really interested in seeing how Ember the dragoness would look in your style. I envisioned ember to be a black dragon with purple eyes and a gray belly, very similar to the Minecraft ender dragon, if that's a good reference, haha.

I would be very grateful to see Ember in your style, as I thought it would suit it well. You can make a setting for yourself for Ember (with a bulging, massive bladder, of course!), Or you can take a scene from the story itself, such as:

(Oh yeah, spoilers for my story, I guess)

1) Ember looking over the human town desperately holding a massive bulging throbbing bladder, and/or

2) Ember putting out the volcano's lava with her torrential piss, with her roaring and moaning with relief.

Let me know what you think, and thank you very much for filling other people's requests, it's been very enjoyable to watch!

-Orion

On 1/29/2023 at 2:47 PM, MrPiggy said:

On top of that, make her hands bound and look like she’s been forced to hold all that in

Sorry to ask another question but what did you have in mind when you said I should make her "look like she’s been forced to hold all that in"? Is she plugged? is there someone with a paddle right by her? is there a machine that tracks if she leaks?

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
On 2/25/2023 at 4:56 PM, Twist496 said:

One of my turn-ons are girls peeing standing up. 
Can you do a girl who has to pee really bad, so she just pees standing up in a urinal/toilet?

Someone had already requested that idea, but in case it's a bit hard to find, here it is again

image.thumb.png.19907fc908670b947708bb5c84c7fad5.png

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)

I would like to make a second request, since I made one before. Keeping track too, this is my final one due to « Da Rules. » I know Atomic Heart is a controversial game to say the least, however the robot Twins: Right and Left, have gotten a lot of attention on the internet… for the looks. Simple background: they are servants and bodyguards of one of the main characters. I was hoping that could you could make some art of them in this scenario:

« Right and Left are standing outside of a closed room on either side of the door, waiting to be told what to do next. Because no one told them what to do, they are both standing there desperately holding back a lot of pee. Both of them are crossing their legs tightly (once), Right is clenching her hands into fists on the sides of her body while Left is crossing her arms above her bulging bladder. They do not move to find some kind of relief though, as they were not told to. So they stand in one place, not moving, continuing to hold in loads and loads of pee and hoping that they don’t end up exploding right there outside the door… »

For bladder bulge sizes, make normal and extreme versions. If you don’t want to do both and rather do only one size, then do an extreme bulge for both. Also I know they are robots and don’t have a face to show any expression, but could you also add the blush and sweat the other drawings have gotten? No reason, just thought it would be cooler. Merci mon ami 

Also, here’s images for both (to tell which is which, Right has the gold jacket while Left does not (also their placements in the images)

477B7BCA-4B3F-4ED6-8B75-7CDF9382E0DB.webp

10C91145-ADAC-42D2-8BFB-EC66DF49FE42.webp

Edited by S.A.S (see edit history)
17 hours ago, Bombality said:
On 1/29/2023 at 2:47 PM, MrPiggy said:

On top of that, make her hands bound and look like she’s been forced to hold all that in

Sorry to ask another question but what did you have in mind when you said I should make her "look like she’s been forced to hold all that in"? Is she plugged? is there someone with a paddle right by her? is there a machine that tracks if she leaks?

What I had in mind was that her bladder was being controlled (ie forced), and that she could be a slave/hostage or something like that. 

As for the method of coercion, the three that you mentioned all seem good. I’ll leave it up to you then. Just make sure its not too ‘unrealistic’ and fits with the theme. 
I guess a plug would be most suitable, but a mix of them would be nice to see. 

Edited by MrPiggy (see edit history)
On 1/28/2023 at 2:18 AM, MrPiggy said:

I wanna try something new. Could you draw a random girl just in underwear, holding back a bladder the size of a large boulder? Large boulder as in gigantic, touching the floor, larger than the rest of her body, probably holding in over 25 entire liters. Huge bladder that will bring huge pain, yet somehow remains intact. 

image.thumb.png.fd722f3978617a63c58c5e7ee32b44b6.png

Quick someone Roll Her for Initiative

Im imagining her peeing but still cant get it all out so the final frame is a still pretty noticable bulge (think like No Pee NovEnby) and she just has to Deal With It for the day

(What we dont know is that the plug is metallic , and she swallowed a magnet earlier lol)

Man i want a sequel of her getting relief.... or being used as a trampoline , 50/50

Edited by Antispam (see edit history)
On 2/6/2023 at 6:13 PM, MasterXploder said:

Hi there! If you are still doing requests, I would like to see something of Genny from Fire Emblem Echoes.

image.thumb.png.4579cb1b31389e1826b2c8c9252e68df.png

If possible, I would like it to be a two-part. The first part is her in a similar pose to this artwork, though this time it's obvious she's trying not to wet herself. The second part is a "barely made it" where she finds a bush or tree to duck behind and pee on the ground, looking pretty relieved as she does so.

I've never seen anyone follow the obvious cues from this image, so you would definitely be the first to make it happen if you took on my request. Don't know if this counts as one or two requests, but I think it will be worth it either way!

image.thumb.png.7310fc645989d41de532dcd6cae53d03.png

I have one more request in mind if you take three requests per person. If not, feel free to correct me! 

If possible I'd like to see a three-panel holding sequence with Haydee in it. She's such an underrated omo victim and it would be awesome to see more of her.

The first panel has her sitting on a chair, double crossing her legs and grabbing her crotch, the second panel has her standing up twisting her leg around her other leg and hopping on one foot while slightly leaking a tiny stream, and the third panel has her triple-crossing her legs and grabbing her crotch tightly as she pees herself. Normal desperation/wetting.

HaydeeMenu.jpg

24 minutes ago, Saitama34 said:

I also have another request if you do three requests per person.

I would like to see starfire {from the teen titans tv show} standing outside the bathroom door, desperate to pee, doing the pee-pee dance, waiting on raven to finish peeing. Then show her barely making it to the toilet.

2 hours ago, elw2 said:

I have one more request in mind if you take three requests per person. If not, feel free to correct me! 

If possible I'd like to see a three-panel holding sequence with Haydee in it. She's such an underrated omo victim and it would be awesome to see more of her.

The first panel has her sitting on a chair, double crossing her legs and grabbing her crotch, the second panel has her standing up twisting her leg around her other leg and hopping on one foot while slightly leaking a tiny stream, and the third panel has her triple-crossing her legs and grabbing her crotch tightly as she pees herself. Normal desperation/wetting.

HaydeeMenu.jpg

I'm only taking two requests per person, sorry.