Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi! I just found this thread and I am so so impressed! Your art is so insanely dynamic?? I’m extremely jealous of how you manage to convey the exact expression you want to convey from a seemingly simplistic pose. Such amazing art!

And if your requests are still open, I would die for a little picture of Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan stuck with an incredibly full bladder during lineup. I would love for her to be standing stiffly in place, nursing a moderate bladder bulge beneath her clothes and trying desperately not to make a puddle, while a pee gauge is filled to the brim next to her stomach.

Edited by Keywordauthor (see edit history)
  • Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was very worried about this request, simply the idea became a popular post before I even started doing it so I felt like couldn't do a good enough job actually making it, I hope I did good enough th

(the original image was too big to post in discord so I divided it in 5 both to be able to and for ease of reading and since I already had the 5 images I also posted it here in a way that there is no

Posted Images

On 1/16/2023 at 11:05 PM, elw2 said:

I have two requests if I'm allowed to do more than one.

1. Muffet from Undertale twisting or crossing her legs into a tight knot/slinky formation, grabbing her crotch, and making a twitchy face as she pees herself. Basically acting cartoony. No bladder bulge, normal desperation/wetting. She's also barefoot and standing in the Waterfall location from the game. There's six empty teacups littered around her feet.

2. Retsuko and Fenneko in bikinis and at a beach, sitting or kneeling next to an occupied bathroom with double-crossed legs. Retsuko is on the verge of exploding while Fenneko leaked a small amount. No bladder bulge, normal desperation.

Fenneko.png

download (3).png

undertale___muffet_by_ss2sonic_d9ceqhf-fullview.jpg

image.thumb.png.656e92a85fd714086d995bf06d9fe7c8.png

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
On 1/28/2023 at 2:18 AM, MrPiggy said:

I wanna try something new. Could you draw a random girl just in underwear, holding back a bladder the size of a large boulder? Large boulder as in gigantic, touching the floor, larger than the rest of her body, probably holding in over 25 entire liters. Huge bladder that will bring huge pain, yet somehow remains intact. 

I'm curious if you know how much 25 liters is, because you describe the size as "gigantic, touching the floor, larger than the rest of her body" but 25 liters is something like this (give or take).

image.png.99ac4c81224d1214a866081d182cdb1b.png

So, did you mean 2500?

image.png.2ededba6b0307b9bd85f43700bb9d53f.png

On 2/20/2023 at 1:36 PM, Bombality said:

image.thumb.png.1309b5589e024f79cf407e047a17f429.png

Very hot, thank you! Something tells me he's not gonna make it 😏

On 2/27/2023 at 2:11 PM, Bombality said:

image.thumb.png.656e92a85fd714086d995bf06d9fe7c8.png

Muffet my beloved~

7 hours ago, Bombality said:

I'm curious if you know how much 25 liters is, because you describe the size as "gigantic, touching the floor, larger than the rest of her body" but 25 liters is something like this (give or take).

image.png.99ac4c81224d1214a866081d182cdb1b.png

So, did you mean 2500?

image.png.2ededba6b0307b9bd85f43700bb9d53f.png

...what if she was one foot tall

On 1/16/2023 at 11:05 PM, elw2 said:

I have two requests if I'm allowed to do more than one.

1. Muffet from Undertale twisting or crossing her legs into a tight knot/slinky formation, grabbing her crotch, and making a twitchy face as she pees herself. Basically acting cartoony. No bladder bulge, normal desperation/wetting. She's also barefoot and standing in the Waterfall location from the game. There's six empty teacups littered around her feet.

2. Retsuko and Fenneko in bikinis and at a beach, sitting or kneeling next to an occupied bathroom with double-crossed legs. Retsuko is on the verge of exploding while Fenneko leaked a small amount. No bladder bulge, normal desperation.

Fenneko.png

download (3).png

undertale___muffet_by_ss2sonic_d9ceqhf-fullview.jpg

image.thumb.png.8baeb6ac280efaf932fda81d88aeb98d.png

10 hours ago, LydiaPrower8 said:

She'd have to be aged up for that.

10 hours ago, Twist496 said:

Oof... forgot about her age... 

I always age up the character when they are underage, in this case (since I don't think I can age up the panda form) I am thinking of adding a showbox by the panda that shows mei-mei with more adult features.

9 hours ago, Antispam said:

Needs a typical version for scale on bulge

Sure

image.png.c5e19d24e486dc0f1ffbfb84b8cdd511.png