Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 1/31/2023 at 11:38 PM, Bombality said:

WaterslideGirls_Desp_p1.thumb.png.22f9b9368f17daeae1abbf6668f0e107.png

WaterslideGirls_Desp_p2.thumb.png.508eeea9397ca44f1d3e5d1dc28cf2fd.png

WaterslideGirls_Desp_p3.thumb.png.5301f37be23f0f633581ff2f67b19fc5.png

WaterslideGirls_Desp_p4.thumb.png.6ff53a28b255d9d38c39bcd4513b87ed.png

WaterslideGirls_Desp_p5.thumb.png.b62e39220e85938b200729320b9d7c79.png

(the original image was too big to post in discord so I divided it in 5 both to be able to and for ease of reading and since I already had the 5 images I also posted it here in a way that there is no need to zoom on it, but here is the non cut original regardles)

image.thumb.png.cd78150ab4565fe554891949cb16cb4f.png

Lil late to the party but this is my favorite one yet. I feel like water park omo should be more of a thing. So many people around to see you lose control, yet so many places to possibly have a discrete pee.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was very worried about this request, simply the idea became a popular post before I even started doing it so I felt like couldn't do a good enough job actually making it, I hope I did good enough th

(the original image was too big to post in discord so I divided it in 5 both to be able to and for ease of reading and since I already had the 5 images I also posted it here in a way that there is no

Posted Images

On 12/10/2022 at 3:54 PM, omoTboi said:

So my doctor has told me I have to drink at least 4L preferably 5L a day. I can’t get it out of my mind wondering what it would look like to hold all that in my bladder at once. I’d love to see, the bulge it would make, the cutaway of how full that bladder would be, and how absolutely desperate it would feel. 

I’m not super picky about the rest of the context but I’ll throw out a couple ideas.

1) humanoid cat. I’m a furry with a special fondness for the cat forms. Especially black and orange tabby cats. How human and how cat could be whatever you’d like. I know you don’t color them, just the markings would be different for tabby or black cat.

2) I am a trans masculine non binary person. So you could play around with drawing a trans masculine person. I’m not exactly thin but not what would come to mind by saying “fat”. So you could do something with a body like mine so I could see what it would look like if I really had all that in. Though I know bulges show much better on thinner bodies so that’s absolutely an option too!

quick idea summary:

1) human/cat combo

a) black cat

b) tabby cat

2) trans masculine person

a) mid weight

b) thin

Feel free to show any or all of the ones that you’d be interested in drawing. I absolutely love your art and it’s inspired me to pick up drawing again myself. So I’m super appreciative

If I go for the second option, is there any differences between drawing a trans man and a not-trans man I should keep in mind? 

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
10 minutes ago, Bombality said:

For discord user Hollyhock: Hollyhock from Bojack Horseman in her swimsuit, waiting outside a portajohn on the beach, pee dribbling down her legs as she’s trying(and failing) to hold it.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/823f21b8465126a3a8d4cc3205065002db3b154537c61c710982865a0ee9d6de/1280/https://www.omorashi.org/uploads/monthly_2023_02/image.thumb.png.56c3ea62ebae2e11776adf1db4a622aa.png

She should just relax and let it flow out 

I'd like a request of Luz, Amity and Willow from the owl house. Amity and Willow desperately wait outside the bathroom as Luz relieves herself. Amity just makes it after Luz is done, but Willow can't hold it anymore so she pulls her pants down and pisses in a trash can. I want them all to be absolutely bursting with bulges and strong pee streams

4 hours ago, LydiaPrower8 said:

Can someone request the Judy one? I think people would like to see that regardless.

I would be very appreciative if Bomb decided to do it even though I’ve already requested something else. I switched my second request after my first post because I didn’t think of the “Gymnast bursting mid-performance” situation until after, and I thought that would be more interesting to see than the same picture with different characters. Although now that I saw the finished product of my Connie request, I’m curious what it would look like with Judy and Nick. It’s up to Bomb if he wants to do it though. I’m glad you like my idea, Lmao.

I was wondering if you can do my OCs ROBO-KO and KJ wetting themselves at the beach

The first slide is where ROBO-KO and KJ was holding each other's hand and was about to kiss

The second one was ROBO-KO cross his legs as he was trying to hold his pee as KJ was confused, asking him if he was okay

The third one is ROBO-KO ended up wetting himself as KJ crossed his legs as well, saying he feels he was about to per as well

Ad the last slide is KJ ended up wetting himself

(The one wearing red swimtrunks is KJ and the one wearing a pansexual swimtrunks is ROBO-KO)

1623374247.kajiro-kun_untitled279_20210610201746.jpg

12 minutes ago, MixelsOmoKins said:

I was wondering if you can do my OCs ROBO-KO and KJ wetting themselves at the beach

The first slide is where ROBO-KO and KJ was holding each other's hand and was about to kiss

The second one was ROBO-KO cross his legs as he was trying to hold his pee as KJ was confused, asking him if he was okay

The third one is ROBO-KO ended up wetting himself as KJ crossed his legs as well, saying he feels he was about to per as well

Ad the last slide is KJ ended up wetting himself

(The one wearing red swimtrunks is KJ and the one wearing a pansexual swimtrunks is ROBO-KO)

1623374247.kajiro-kun_untitled279_20210610201746.jpg

Ok

Hey, Bomb! I was wondering if you could do some panels of Raven from Teen Titans growing in desperation to an extreme point, pee dribbling down her legs and a moderately large bulge, before giving up, pulling her suit to the side and embarrassedly but blissfully letting a torrent out while floating in the air?BA87222D-2B22-4D39-B037-D04EB99F62AC.thumb.jpeg.8264ed94371a631a83e5777e82b035a0.jpeg