Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

20 hours ago, MrPiggy said:

I wanna try something new. Could you draw a random girl just in underwear, holding back a bladder the size of a large boulder? Large boulder as in gigantic, touching the floor, larger than the rest of her body, probably holding in over 25 entire liters. Huge bladder that will bring huge pain, yet somehow remains intact. 

I mean this IS Bombality...

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was very worried about this request, simply the idea became a popular post before I even started doing it so I felt like couldn't do a good enough job actually making it, I hope I did good enough th

(the original image was too big to post in discord so I divided it in 5 both to be able to and for ease of reading and since I already had the 5 images I also posted it here in a way that there is no

Posted Images

On 1/28/2023 at 2:18 AM, MrPiggy said:

I wanna try something new. Could you draw a random girl just in underwear, holding back a bladder the size of a large boulder? Large boulder as in gigantic, touching the floor, larger than the rest of her body, probably holding in over 25 entire liters. Huge bladder that will bring huge pain, yet somehow remains intact. 

On top of that, make her hands bound and look like she’s been forced to hold all that in

On 11/4/2022 at 8:36 PM, ThatYellowSuit said:

Oh cool. Have you ever heard to Omori? So there's this character from b that game called Sweetheart. (Pictured below) And I was wondering if you could do something of her kneeling, hands in her crotch, medium bladder bulge, with closed eyes and gritted teeth. Thanks so much for giving the people in this thread more requests.

949574525_R(1).thumb.jpeg.8c1c2a7552e3b7a88f454f2a5658642d.jpeg

Finished this one request very fast so I decided to try something out, I liked how said experiment turned out so here it is

image.gif.60217eb73e98a84e658c67733717f48d.gif

(But here is a still image for anyone who doesn't)

image.png.8e340dde39c5970b2fcc37a81df06d17.png

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
5 minutes ago, Bombality said:

I like the animated lines, reminds me a bit of Ed, Edd and Eddy.

2 hours ago, Omo-Bomber said:

I like the animated lines, reminds me a bit of Ed, Edd and Eddy.

That was what I was thinking too when I saw this. The lines reminds of Ed, Edd n Eddy. I love it.

On 1/30/2023 at 6:51 PM, Bombality said:

Yes

Ok, I never replied on any topic on this website before, but I love your art, so I'll give it a shot.

I would like you to draw the four characters from Doki Doki Literature Club (Sayori, Yuri, Natsuki & Monika) waiting in a bathroom line, with extreme desperation and visible bulges (something like what you did with the Konosuba request).

I read you allow two requests per person, but I'm out of ideas, so this will be fine.

Thank you in advance.

On 1/31/2023 at 11:38 PM, Bombality said:

Wow! I really love this! I never expected this! I really love it so much. What a clever idea.

On 10/22/2022 at 12:25 AM, Redtiger said:

Hey, hope you are having a great day! My request is two extremely desperate (and kinda sexy) nuns - one is in her early twenties, and the other one is in her late twenties - early thirties - with extreme bulges, but one is visibly bigger than another. They are standing in the church during any event with lots of people. Their legs may be crossed and may be straight, but shaking. The younger one could also be shifting her weight from one foot to another. The younger nun is looking way more desperate than another, maybe with really strained face, her fists clenched and speech bubble coming from her saying "How do you manage to hold those 7.5 litres in your bladder for 5 and a half days? I'm at 3 litres for 2 days and I feel like my bladder is going to explode!". While the older one seems to behaving normally, but you can clearly see she's dying to pee for such details, as her legs position, kinda strained face and sweat drops on it. She has hands on her bulge, stroking it. She says "You see, when you're holding it from the age of fifteen, it's not a big problem. Now let's get back to work, sister...".

Next to them are not exactly what you call a bladder X-rays, but a pictures of their bulges under their clothing. Like, just bare bulges with maybe underwear placed where it needs to be. Maybe the panties can also be presented on those pictures, causing pressure on the bladders and squishing them, but that's unnecessary to do.

Again, have a great day whenever you see that!

Hey, I just wanted to ask if you accidentally forgot about this request of mine, because I see you doing others requests coming after it one, but not this. No offense implied, ofc!

2 hours ago, Redtiger said:

Hey, I just wanted to ask if you accidentally forgot about this request of mine, because I see you doing others requests coming after it one, but not this. No offense implied, ofc!

I am skipping some request that I have no idea how to do, in the case of yours I have a note that says "Problem: Not sure what nuns do in the church".

(in other words I don't know enough about churches or nuns as to know in what location of the church they would be standing and what they would bo doing that would require the two of them to not be able to use the bathroom for multiple days)

54 minutes ago, Bombality said:

I am skipping some request that I have no idea how to do, in the case of yours I have a note that says "Problem: Not sure what nuns do in the church".

(in other words I don't know enough about churches or nuns as to know in what location of the church they would be standing and what they would bo doing that would require the two of them to not be able to use the bathroom for multiple days)

Did some research, and... well, nuns legit can use the bathroom pretty much everyday, they don't really have any tasks that require them to hold it for days. So... maybe do smt like them needing to pee during the service after they forget to go for their morning pee ?

Or them having a plug that stop them from peeing because of God or whatever-

Just trying to help out a fellow artist 

Just now, Cyross said:

Did some research, and... well, nuns legit can use the bathroom pretty much everyday, they don't really have any tasks that require them to hold it for days. So... maybe do smt like them needing to pee during the service after they forget to go for their morning pee ?

I appreciate the help, I'll try to use this

Hi there! If you are still doing requests, I would like to see something of Genny from Fire Emblem Echoes.

image.thumb.png.4579cb1b31389e1826b2c8c9252e68df.png

If possible, I would like it to be a two-part. The first part is her in a similar pose to this artwork, though this time it's obvious she's trying not to wet herself. The second part is a "barely made it" where she finds a bush or tree to duck behind and pee on the ground, looking pretty relieved as she does so.

I've never seen anyone follow the obvious cues from this image, so you would definitely be the first to make it happen if you took on my request. Don't know if this counts as one or two requests, but I think it will be worth it either way!

Edited by MasterXploder (see edit history)
On 2/6/2023 at 3:22 AM, Cyross said:

Thanks for the research! Actually, I'm writing a story about nuns right now, and wanted this request to be, yk, like some people there requesting their characters. I can link it there, when it'll be finished, but it will sure take a lot.

Yeah btw @Bombality thanks for the explanation, and, if you didn't start to do it yet, can you just forget the "speaking" part, please? Idk it just feels better without it, actually.