Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was very worried about this request, simply the idea became a popular post before I even started doing it so I felt like couldn't do a good enough job actually making it, I hope I did good enough th

(the original image was too big to post in discord so I divided it in 5 both to be able to and for ease of reading and since I already had the 5 images I also posted it here in a way that there is no

Posted Images

On 10/19/2022 at 4:44 PM, OverfullBulge said:

If you're still doing requests (loving every single bit of art you've posted btw)

could you do one with 02 from DITF in the Franxx with a huge bulge after holding for days of back to back missions going out for another mission (in the franxx suited up), or maybe the Vtuber Zenytrya  extremely desperate during one of her streams?

attached are some reference pics!

(bulges are a fave of mine so go nuts)

image.jpeg.92dde9eec607aee5fe733fa5e2f914cc.jpegimage.jpeg.d1a3999e0ea367e27d154c4b295cb085.jpeg

I am allowing two request per person, so I can just do both if you want

Semi-important good news: Ok, so I had been planning to reopen commissions either on christmas or some day of january because I wasn't sure if we were going ot be able to visit our grandparents this year. Turns out we won't be able to, so opening them tomorrow (two hours from now so technically they already are because I won't be able to work on any with what's left of today)

This thread will continue to be open since the style on here and the one I use for commissions are different enough that I think they can coexist.

I won't be taking  commissions here but in its own thread, if you post it here I'll just treat it as a request instead

On 12/11/2022 at 1:16 AM, Wolfram said:

Took me a while to think of a good second idea, but I got one!

A girly boy with long hair with a huge bladder bulge (and an x-ray). He's wearing a tank top, a short skirt, and thighhigh stockings and has just a little bit of pee dripping down his legs.

I'd like to elaborate on this some since I've had more time to think.

He should be seated at some kind of outdoor cafe/bar eyeing up a massive glass of lemonade, with a few similar glasses stacked next to it. And teasing dialogue coming from outside the scene/a faceless character. Hope that's okay~

(The either/or ones are just whatever ends up working better, btw)

Edited by Wolfram (see edit history)
On 11/3/2022 at 9:58 PM, hairypotatocat said:

Could I get Tatsumaki (more chibi like one) and fubuki (the one in an actual dress) in front of a bathroom, with fubuki with an obscenely large bulge, while is tatsumaki using telekinesis to to force fubuki to hold it. (and an alt with the roles reversed please)

e.webp

Hey I don't wanna sound impatient or anything, But is this still being done? I just wanna be sure.

Hey Bomb! I’ve been on Omorashi.org for a few years, yet this is the first time I’ve ever commented on a post. I’m saying this because I love your drawings (My favorite is the 3 part GF drawing), so I decided I’m gonna take the chance to request something while I can.

I want to request one of Connie Maheswaran from Steven Universe, and Judy Hopps from Zootopia (I saw you said you take 2 requests per person, but if I’m wrong or you only decide to do one for me, I’d prefer you do Connie).

Both of them in the same situation: about to burst with an extreme bladder bulge while they are with somebody (like Steven for Connie and Nick for Judy), and then they suddenly drop their pants and start peeing. I’d like it if you could make their stream as long and hard as possible, I personally love it when a person gushes like a fire hose (If you couldn’t tell, one of my favorite artists is Biku). Thanks!

16 hours ago, IcyMcSpicy2662 said:

Hey Bomb! I’ve been on Omorashi.org for a few years, yet this is the first time I’ve ever commented on a post. I’m saying this because I love your drawings (My favorite is the 3 part GF drawing), so I decided I’m gonna take the chance to request something while I can.

I want to request one of Connie Maheswaran from Steven Universe, and Judy Hopps from Zootopia (I saw you said you take 2 requests per person, but if I’m wrong or you only decide to do one for me, I’d prefer you do Connie).

Both of them in the same situation: about to burst with an extreme bladder bulge while they are with somebody (like Steven for Connie and Nick for Judy), and then they suddenly drop their pants and start peeing. I’d like it if you could make their stream as long and hard as possible, I personally love it when a person gushes like a fire hose (If you couldn’t tell, one of my favorite artists is Biku). Thanks!

Actually, forget about Judy, my second request is a Gymnast who bursts mid performance. Like maybe she’s been holding it the entire performance (sporting a big bladder bulge), and in the middle of her routine she can’t hold it anymore and starts peeing in her leotard.

Another idea i think would be cool (this isn’t a request), is a stripper/pole dancer bursting mid-performance. I can imagine how hard it would be trying to spin around on a pole while your bladder is about to explode.