Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

1 hour ago, Tentacool said:

Well I've been lurking around this thread for a while so I thought I might aswell take my chance at getting a request in too...

Hey Bombality! Think you could draw @MissQueenShi's OC Kyutsi:

A24F87F7-520B-43C2-A37A-F31E560C2925.thumb.png.b5deee6921d8fc25eb5d23e7b489a085.png 

?

She'd be floating above a jack-o-latern, extinguishing it with a desperate pee! I also think it could be interesting if you could implement a bladder bulge that's indeed very full looking but still small in size (since the character in question has a small bladder, unfortunate I know...) I think it could be an interesting look! A small bladder that still protrudes a lot displaying just how much she needed to pee, and the jack-o-lantern was the only choice for her to leak into... Does that sound do-able? 😮

"A bulge that's very full looking but still small in size" I think it can be done, either I can use an xray showing how close to bursting the bladder inside her is, a bladder mater shwing that she is at a randomly high level of fullness like 1,000% or just add that "about to burst" effect I put on bellies sometimes despite hers being small (the one below) (although for that one she would have to be naked since, her clothes cover her belly)

image.png.b6913edc836063a09abae40dd30ebd38.png

Your choice

Also another important thing though, did you ask MissQueenShi for permission to use her OC, I usually don't reqiere this because the character is from a big artist or company that would never give permission to draw omo of their chaarcters but in this case it's a relatively small artist from this site and with the same overall kink.

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
  • Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was very worried about this request, simply the idea became a popular post before I even started doing it so I felt like couldn't do a good enough job actually making it, I hope I did good enough th

(the original image was too big to post in discord so I divided it in 5 both to be able to and for ease of reading and since I already had the 5 images I also posted it here in a way that there is no

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Bombality said:

"A bulge that's very full looking but still small in size" I think it can be done, either I can use an xray showing how close to bursting the bladder inside her is, a bladder mater shwing that she is at a randomly high level of fullness like 1,000% or just add that "about to burst" effect I put on bellies sometimes despite hers being small (the one below) (although for that one she would have to be naked since, her clothes cover her belly)

image.png.b6913edc836063a09abae40dd30ebd38.png

Your choice

Also another important thing though, did you ask MissQueenShi for permission to use her OC, I usually don't reqiere this because the character is from a big artist or company that would never give permission to draw omo of their chaarcters but in this case it's a relatively small artist from this site and with the same overall kink.

I like your 'about to burst' effect, let's go with that!

And yes, I was in a voice call with her as I typed the request (the jack-o-latern concept was her idea)

6 hours ago, Bombality said:

I like to think she is, either that or in someone's  castle but that they are currently in enemy territory they just cleared so as all is fair

That's fair, I suppose.

One last thing, the "ice pee" thing made me think of an idea for an epilogue. But you can ignore it if it counts as another request.

Ninian looking at the toilet with an embarrassed expression because she peed so much that she ended up freezing it.

13 hours ago, Tentacool said:

Bueno, he estado al acecho en este hilo durante un tiempo, así que pensé que también podría aprovechar mi oportunidad para recibir una solicitud también...

¡Hola Bombalidad! Piensa que podrías dibujar@MissQueenShi's OC Kyutsi:

A24F87F7-520B-43C2-A37A-F31E560C2925.pulgar.png.b5deee6921d8fc25eb5d23e7b489a085.png 

?

¡Estaría flotando sobre una calabaza, apagándola con un pis desesperado! También creo que podría ser interesante si pudieras implementar un bulto de vejiga que de hecho se vea muy lleno pero que sea de tamaño pequeño (ya que el personaje en cuestión tiene una vejiga pequeña, lamentablemente lo sé...) Creo que podría ser un aspecto interesante ! Una pequeña vejiga que todavía sobresale mucho mostrando cuánto necesitaba orinar, y la linterna era la única opción para que ella se filtrara... ¿Suena factible?😮

it's not my thread, but I wanted to draw her having tickles

14 sin título.jpg

1 hour ago, Elytross said:

it's not my thread, but I wanted to draw her having tickles

14 sin título.jpg

Oh wow wow wow that is incredible!! You got her expression on point!! Nice inclusion of a little bit of perspective too, this is incredible!!

@MissQueenShi Come see this!!

Edited by Tentacool
spelling + missing details (see edit history)
Guest MissQueenShi
4 hours ago, Tentacool said:

Oh wow wow wow that is incredible!! You got her expression on point!! Nice inclusion of a little bit of perspective too, this is incredible!!

@MissQueenShi Come see this!!

UWU IKR!? ME LOVE IT!!

On 10/27/2022 at 11:04 PM, Bombality said:

So time ago when ideas were running slow I decided to check my old request thread (the one below)

to do some requests that I didn't want to do because of not wanting to spend the time now that I was doing less detailed ones... and just now I realized I forgot to post the results

A girl using a urinal standing, bibibibi (for some reason with that simple idea I thought of this entire sequence)

UrinalGirl_DespPee.thumb.png.023b63531cd735ff983c13db91c654a5.png

Soleil from Fire Emblem wetting, DsGSilver

Soleil_Wet.png.02eabe46847b040df5e12c6210aa63f4.png

Rem from Re-Zero desperate while trying to follow Subaru around, WinterWettings

Rem_Desp.png.e271acc307f2c068c77c2535fa9a9bb6.png

Omo art of nagatoro, Goeategg

Nagatoro_Desp.png.32fbf679e06f237347c8b883f6e331c5.png

Linda Belcher, Lois Griffin, Francine Smith, Donna Tubbs, Peggy Hill and Marge Simpson desperately waiting in line to use the bathroom, Wildagram

MultipleCharacters0023_Desp.thumb.png.c5dd8a25dd3284436cfd9032ada2102f.png

Anthro female Yellow Pikmin peeing with bladder bulge, Geniefan

YellowPikmin_Pee.thumb.png.d1dc90cf9cce67f618be7513f99eec64.png

I love it!

So, I tried to color my requests and I think that they look decent enough, so I want to share it. (Sorry for the bad quality)

1948580095_Elesacolored.thumb.jpg.11f5e7b043d205af5187dac3192371b1.jpg

901049477_FE7GirlsColored.thumb.jpg.e376d7b1f15f01e177bf5cd493bf1355.jpg

And as a little observation, I noticed during the coloring that the Fiora's glove changes arms in the first two panels and apparently disappears in the third one.

Edited by Grenn34 (see edit history)
On 10/8/2022 at 10:28 PM, Codedog92 said:

I was wondering when you get a chance if you could please do a double female panty wetting after doing a holding contest. I really appreciate it 

I'm going to have to ask what do you meant by "double female panty wetting" are they doing the holding contest in their underwear or do you want to see an xray of it when they wet?

On 10/3/2022 at 11:10 PM, Grenn34 said:

Who could say it? In the end, this meme was true.

6v29w7.jpg.3f67b1327ba76f9e5648105147f6249a.jpg.ff765abed28305382c65270509ab8c9d.jpg

Jokes aside, I also don't want to start a drama, so I will only say this.

If what you say that he shouldn't have drawn them because "they were created for memes" were true, then he would have to delete the whole thread. Since none of the characters requested so far were created with the intention of being drawn peeing or wetting themselves for someone's pleasure.

And even then, who fucking cares? I don't have any interest in FNF. But that doesn't mean I'm going to your posts to say "don't request that!"

'And even then, who fucking cares?' Next time, emphasize the right word.

On 10/9/2022 at 7:13 AM, Despaired said:

How about Ahsoka Tano from Star Wars The Clone Wars in this design, who desperately wants to pee during the battle against the droids

Ahsoka_Tano.webp

(I know this is not the design you linked but I age characters that are or look young and in the serie final she looks older than at the middle of it)

image.png.84677dbbd7f8d91b13011299613ef5b9.png

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)

Since you had old BlazBlue art I liked, and did my King of Fighters request, I figure I may as well keep it going with more fighting game stuff. And I've played quite a bit of Guilty Gear over the last few weeks (but Xrd's rollback beta is over). It's kind of a complex concept, so I'll explain it as best as I can.

Dizzy from Guilty Gear, in either her classic outfit or her Xrd outfit, standing with her legs apart. She's got one hand reaching down, pulling aside the crotch of whatever her bottoms are, and she's peeing, very relieved. Now, to get into Guilty Gear lore, Dizzy's wings are their own characters, Necro and Undine, who can take more humanoid forms to help her. My idea is that the two have appeared over her shoulders, with their arms out, covering Dizzy's crotch with their hands to protect her modesty, while both look at the viewer with disapproving glares. Or, if all of that is too complex, just a stray feather floating in front of her junk for censorship will do.