Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

1 hour ago, Bombality said:

image.thumb.png.7db12998e33169f01e9158205ba6f2e8.png

(I'm not sure anymore if you two actually wanted a serious version or just wanted the thing I said I would do if someone requested a third part, so here is the "joke part 3" and will do an actual continuation later)

(Also today I learned that my signature makes for a half decent onomatopeia)

The trilogy is complete.

Also GF is like half demon or something so she'll be fine right?

...right?

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was very worried about this request, simply the idea became a popular post before I even started doing it so I felt like couldn't do a good enough job actually making it, I hope I did good enough th

(the original image was too big to post in discord so I divided it in 5 both to be able to and for ease of reading and since I already had the 5 images I also posted it here in a way that there is no

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Bombality said:

(I'm not sure anymore if you two actually wanted a serious version or just wanted the thing I said I would do if someone requested a third part, so here is the "joke part 3" and will do an actual continuation later)

Well i guess she really was BURSTING to piss huh?

11 hours ago, Bombality said:

Ok, I did say that if the character is underage I would age them up but I'm going to draw the line in literal babies, mostly because I have close to nothing to work with so I would pretty much be making an OC, so I can do this but going to cut Lily from the list of characters in the line (that is unless you don't mind what would be pretty much an OC being a placeholder for Lily)

Ok, that’s cool. I’m fine with that. I understand. That’s good. Good luck on it.

14 hours ago, Bombality said:

Honestly a bit of both tbh. Thank you for doing it!

16 hours ago, Bombality said:

She's fucking dead, holy shit-

8 hours ago, Bombality said:

Less annoying and more confusing, couldn't tell if you wanted an image or you were just memeing, didn't cross my mind that it could be both.

That's fair considering I kept using memes. Part of me really did want to see it, while the other part was being goofy about it. My bad on that.

I'll stay a bit more serious next time (if you give another request or open commissions again that is).

On 10/9/2022 at 12:01 PM, Grenn34 said:

Would it increase again if enough time passes without requests? Anyway, good to know it.

As for my request, I'd like to see Lyn, Fiora and Ninian from Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword, having to pee in the midst of a battle.

Lyn would be bent over and with both hands on her crotch. Fiora would try to keep a calm expression while crossing her legs, and Ninian would be a mix of the two. Having both hands on her crotch, crossing her legs and trying to keep a calm expression, plus she would also have a slight bulge. (All three would be leaking a bit as well; Ninian a slightly more than the others)

After the battle is over, Ninian would be the only one who would barely make it to the bathroom (accompanied by an x-ray that will show her strong stream inside the toilet). Lyn couldn't hold it anymore and would end up peeing outside with her back leaning against a tree. And even though she was about to make it, Fiora couldn't hold it any longer either, and would do it in an alley. (The three would have an extremely relieved expression)

Side note: normally, Fiora would be mounted on her Pegasus, but I think that asking you to draw one would be too much. So you can ignore that.

__lyn_fire_emblem_and_2_more_drawn_by_yamada_koutarou__352c424001ef004da38620ffb3c93e6f.thumb.png.97ae5908c8d5310697fea3f000f4e1bc.png__fiora_fire_emblem_and_2_more_drawn_by_konfuzikokon__899e21e34a5b6c1c300e4a743bcf05d9.thumb.png.1bff12b20cb6b3feae63f4bccaf9d618.png__ninian_fire_emblem_and_2_more_drawn_by_kippu__df6631cf5acb93ad0954e7c125855430.thumb.png.7d5d7e9421301b0228a4eca6c8e39842.png

Quick question: when you said "Lyn couldn't hold it anymore and would end up peeing outside with her back leaning against a tree" did you mean that as in her wetting herself or her peeing in that tree?

On 10/9/2022 at 12:01 PM, Grenn34 said:

Would it increase again if enough time passes without requests? Anyway, good to know it.

As for my request, I'd like to see Lyn, Fiora and Ninian from Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword, having to pee in the midst of a battle.

Lyn would be bent over and with both hands on her crotch. Fiora would try to keep a calm expression while crossing her legs, and Ninian would be a mix of the two. Having both hands on her crotch, crossing her legs and trying to keep a calm expression, plus she would also have a slight bulge. (All three would be leaking a bit as well; Ninian a slightly more than the others)

After the battle is over, Ninian would be the only one who would barely make it to the bathroom (accompanied by an x-ray that will show her strong stream inside the toilet). Lyn couldn't hold it anymore and would end up peeing outside with her back leaning against a tree. And even though she was about to make it, Fiora couldn't hold it any longer either, and would do it in an alley. (The three would have an extremely relieved expression)

Side note: normally, Fiora would be mounted on her Pegasus, but I think that asking you to draw one would be too much. So you can ignore that.

__lyn_fire_emblem_and_2_more_drawn_by_yamada_koutarou__352c424001ef004da38620ffb3c93e6f.thumb.png.97ae5908c8d5310697fea3f000f4e1bc.png__fiora_fire_emblem_and_2_more_drawn_by_konfuzikokon__899e21e34a5b6c1c300e4a743bcf05d9.thumb.png.1bff12b20cb6b3feae63f4bccaf9d618.png__ninian_fire_emblem_and_2_more_drawn_by_kippu__df6631cf5acb93ad0954e7c125855430.thumb.png.7d5d7e9421301b0228a4eca6c8e39842.png

I can't remember who but someone in discord suggested that Ninian would probably have pee that's cold instead of warm beause of being an ice dragon, that weird way I drew the xray of her peeing is just me trying to make ice pee 
Also of intrest I must admit I had a lot of fun drawing what's in the background of the fist panel 

image.thumb.png.d4cf1aa4d72cd32904e6a3fe52055c82.png

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Bombality said:

I can't remember who but someone in discord suggested that Ninian would probably have pee that's cold instead of warm beause of being an ice dragon, that weird way I drew the xray of her peeing is just me trying to make ice pee 
Also of intrest I must admit I had a lot of fun drawing what's in the background of the fist panel 

Piss with special properties is something that I always found interesting, so thank you discord user.

As for the image, I really like how the characters look in the background, it's as if they were taken from the actual game. And the Fiora panel is just as I imagined it. A really great job!

Holy shit those fighters in the background really make look like the GBA game. I really like hector's swing back there. I almost wish it was the fan made animation where he drops the axe and just **DECKS** someone.

Ok, I just realized something while looking at the image, and I have to comment on it.

In the second panel, we see Fiora knocking on the bathroom door while Lyn is peeing next to her. Then, in the third panel, we see her finding a window through which she peeks out her butt to pee.

But, in the second panel, Lyn has her back against a tree while peeing, which means that she and Fiora are outside... is Fiora peeing inside someone's house? (That, or there is a tree inside the building)

5 minutes ago, Grenn34 said:

Ok, I just realized something while looking at the image, and I have to comment on it.

In the second panel, we see Fiora knocking on the bathroom door while Lyn is peeing next to her. Then, in the third panel, we see her finding a window through which she peeks out her butt to pee.

But, in the second panel, Lyn has her back against a tree while peeing, which means that she and Fiora are outside... is Fiora peeing inside someone's house? (That, or there is a tree inside the building)

I'd say they are in a castle or fortress.

5 hours ago, Grenn34 said:

I like to think she is, either that or in someone's  castle but that they are currently in enemy territory they just cleared so as all is fair

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)

Well I've been lurking around this thread for a while so I thought I might aswell take my chance at getting a request in too...

Hey Bombality! Think you could draw @MissQueenShi's OC Kyutsi:

A24F87F7-520B-43C2-A37A-F31E560C2925.thumb.png.b5deee6921d8fc25eb5d23e7b489a085.png 

?

She'd be floating above a jack-o-latern, extinguishing it with a desperate pee! I also think it could be interesting if you could implement a bladder bulge that's indeed very full looking but still small in size (since the character in question has a small bladder, unfortunate I know...) I think it could be an interesting look! A small bladder that still protrudes a lot displaying just how much she needed to pee, and the jack-o-lantern was the only choice for her to leak into... Does that sound do-able? 😮