Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was very worried about this request, simply the idea became a popular post before I even started doing it so I felt like couldn't do a good enough job actually making it, I hope I did good enough th

(the original image was too big to post in discord so I divided it in 5 both to be able to and for ease of reading and since I already had the 5 images I also posted it here in a way that there is no

Posted Images

I just want to mention that if I don't answer to your request it's not that I didn't accept it, I just don't want to spam this thread with me saying "Ok, added to the list" over and over. The ones I do reply to are just the ones that I have questions about, the ones that have questions for me or the ones that add extra information later (if I remember correctly, feel free to call me out on my bullcrap if there was a time where I replied for any other situation).

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
5 hours ago, Scum_Vexor said:

I wanted to request this scene from total drama but with all of them in extreme desperation with bladder bulges.

647E364A-8E54-4061-B71D-236DA811B041.jpeg

When I was young and before I found out about what omorashi omorashi was I always wondered why when by when girls needed to be in good in cartoons always make me feel a certain way and then when I finally found out I understood why so this seemed from total drama island is one of those

Are the requests free ? Cuz if they are, here's mine :

Basically Toriel and Frisk from undertale, really desperate to pee, in front of a bathroom door, who refuse to open for whatever reason lol-

For the poses, Both of them would do the potty dance, and have bulging bladders, tho I think Toriel would have a bigger one due to her being able to hold more than Frisk (let's just say that monsters can hold more than humans) Toriel would be trying to open the door with one hand while the other is holding her crotch, and besides her, Frisk would just hold their crotch with their two hands. 

so yeah, here's my request :3, you can choose the size of the bulges.

6 hours ago, Cyross said:

Are the requests free ? Cuz if they are, here's mine :

Basically Toriel and Frisk from undertale, really desperate to pee, in front of a bathroom door, who refuse to open for whatever reason lol-

For the poses, Both of them would do the potty dance, and have bulging bladders, tho I think Toriel would have a bigger one due to her being able to hold more than Frisk (let's just say that monsters can hold more than humans) Toriel would be trying to open the door with one hand while the other is holding her crotch, and besides her, Frisk would just hold their crotch with their two hands. 

so yeah, here's my request :3, you can choose the size of the bulges.

Requests are free so yeah, adding this to the list

Even though you say I can choose the size of the bulges, I think I may just use some of the sizes that your drawings use, it's not ofthen that a fellow extreme desperation artist asks for a request.

If you're still doing requests (loving every single bit of art you've posted btw)

could you do one with 02 from DITF in the Franxx with a huge bulge after holding for days of back to back missions going out for another mission (in the franxx suited up), or maybe the Vtuber Zenytrya  extremely desperate during one of her streams?

attached are some reference pics!

(bulges are a fave of mine so go nuts)

image.jpeg.92dde9eec607aee5fe733fa5e2f914cc.jpegimage.jpeg.d1a3999e0ea367e27d154c4b295cb085.jpeg

9 hours ago, Bombality said:

A request from discord for Wedgieman "Elizabeth Hoover, Cookie Kwan, Edna Krabappel, Lindsey Naegle, Maude FLanders, and Helen Lovejoy holding their groins/crotches with no bladder bulges waiting for the bathroom."

image.thumb.png.9b4c65400bde4e20a7c6a4df94b3f53e.png

Looks awesome Bombality.

Hey, hope you are having a great day! My request is two extremely desperate (and kinda sexy) nuns - one is in her early twenties, and the other one is in her late twenties - early thirties - with extreme bulges, but one is visibly bigger than another. They are standing in the church during any event with lots of people. Their legs may be crossed and may be straight, but shaking. The younger one could also be shifting her weight from one foot to another. The younger nun is looking way more desperate than another, maybe with really strained face, her fists clenched and speech bubble coming from her saying "How do you manage to hold those 7.5 litres in your bladder for 5 and a half days? I'm at 3 litres for 2 days and I feel like my bladder is going to explode!". While the older one seems to behaving normally, but you can clearly see she's dying to pee for such details, as her legs position, kinda strained face and sweat drops on it. She has hands on her bulge, stroking it. She says "You see, when you're holding it from the age of fifteen, it's not a big problem. Now let's get back to work, sister...".

Next to them are not exactly what you call a bladder X-rays, but a pictures of their bulges under their clothing. Like, just bare bulges with maybe underwear placed where it needs to be. Maybe the panties can also be presented on those pictures, causing pressure on the bladders and squishing them, but that's unnecessary to do.

Again, have a great day whenever you see that!

On 10/22/2022 at 4:22 PM, Christian2002 said:

Maybe have all the Loud siblings Lincoln, Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, Lynn, Lucy, Lana, Lola, Lisa, and Lily. All have to hold there pee and are waiting in the bathroom line to pee please.

Ok, I did say that if the character is underage I would age them up but I'm going to draw the line in literal babies, mostly because I have close to nothing to work with so I would pretty much be making an OC, so I can do this but going to cut Lily from the list of characters in the line (that is unless you don't mind what would be pretty much an OC being a placeholder for her)

On 10/11/2022 at 6:39 PM, LydiaPrower8 said:

I agree.

6 hours ago, jeremy said:

Please man I wanna see it 😞

6xw9cp.jpg

image.thumb.png.7db12998e33169f01e9158205ba6f2e8.png

(I'm not sure anymore if you two actually wanted a serious version or just wanted the thing I said I would do if someone requested a third part, so here is the "joke part 3" and will do an actual continuation later)

(Also today I learned that my signature makes for a half decent onomatopeia)