Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was very worried about this request, simply the idea became a popular post before I even started doing it so I felt like couldn't do a good enough job actually making it, I hope I did good enough th

(the original image was too big to post in discord so I divided it in 5 both to be able to and for ease of reading and since I already had the 5 images I also posted it here in a way that there is no

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Bombality said:

Announcement: I said that I would allow more than one rquest per person once new ideas started slowing down, well, I think they have so... yeah... if you have more ideas you don't mind made in a simplier style let me know.

Can you draw Kim Possible extreme desperation Sneaking around the golf guys castle

Edited by Roronoa Zoro (see edit history)

This thread is amazing, thank you for all these drawings! After following along for a while, I’d like to finally make a request:

A woman (age in her 20s, skinny, straight hair, wearing only underwear) holding approximately 2.5-3 liters, with a view both from slightly off front and directly from the side, and with an xray from the side including her bladder, kidneys, and ureters. Then with the same angles and xray, her pressing on her own bladder, causing a noticeable deformation of the shape of the bladder, and also causing her ureters to expand outwards as pee travels back up them, and pain lightnings coming from her kidneys. If possible, the xray should be shown through a silhouette of her body (rather than just a bladder floating in free space). For extra credit :P, you could also include the same angles of her empty and holding some other amounts, like 1, 2, or 4 liters, but don’t worry about that part if it’s too much work or not fun to draw.

Feel free to tone it down/make changes if that’s too extreme/detailed! Thank you!

13 hours ago, Bombality said:

The limit has increased to two per person

Would it increase again if enough time passes without requests? Anyway, good to know it.

As for my request, I'd like to see Lyn, Fiora and Ninian from Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword, having to pee in the midst of a battle.

Lyn would be bent over and with both hands on her crotch. Fiora would try to keep a calm expression while crossing her legs, and Ninian would be a mix of the two. Having both hands on her crotch, crossing her legs and trying to keep a calm expression, plus she would also have a slight bulge. (All three would be leaking a bit as well; Ninian a slightly more than the others)

After the battle is over, Ninian would be the only one who would barely make it to the bathroom (accompanied by an x-ray that will show her strong stream inside the toilet). Lyn couldn't hold it anymore and would end up peeing outside with her back leaning against a tree. And even though she was about to make it, Fiora couldn't hold it any longer either, and would do it in an alley. (The three would have an extremely relieved expression)

Side note: normally, Fiora would be mounted on her Pegasus, but I think that asking you to draw one would be too much. So you can ignore that.

__lyn_fire_emblem_and_2_more_drawn_by_yamada_koutarou__352c424001ef004da38620ffb3c93e6f.thumb.png.97ae5908c8d5310697fea3f000f4e1bc.png__fiora_fire_emblem_and_2_more_drawn_by_konfuzikokon__899e21e34a5b6c1c300e4a743bcf05d9.thumb.png.1bff12b20cb6b3feae63f4bccaf9d618.png__ninian_fire_emblem_and_2_more_drawn_by_kippu__df6631cf5acb93ad0954e7c125855430.thumb.png.7d5d7e9421301b0228a4eca6c8e39842.png

On 10/8/2022 at 8:10 PM, Bombality said:

Announcement: I said that I would allow more than one rquest per person once new ideas started slowing down, well, I think they have so... yeah... if you have more ideas you don't mind made in a simplier style let me know.

Yippee! I think i'll do a different anime this time. three panels, if you dont mind. The anime in question is Don't Tease me Miss Nagatoro, and I will be incorporating the two main characters.

Panel 1: Nagatoro is taking a selfie in her bedroom, she is winking, smiling (with the stereotypical anime fang) and doing a cute pose (one leg up in the air, making a peace sign with her free hand.) She is wearing an all black set of lacy lingerie, It consists of a black strapless lace bra, black lace panties, black lace top shoulder length gloves, and lace-topped black thigh high stockings with garters connecting them to a waist garterbelt. She has a 6 liter bulge that is really stretching the skin of her belly.

Panel 2: she is hunched over, with tears beading up in her eyes from the pain. her free hand is firmly planted in her crotch, her legs crossed and her knees bent. she is clenching her teeth and texting with one hand. A weak speech bubble says "This will show him..."

Panel 3: is a close up of the text conversation from Nagatoro's phone, her gloved fingers are visible on the edges of the screen (You dont have to include the fingers if its too much)
Nagatoro: (Image she took in panel 1)
Nagatoro: see!
Nagatoro: 2 days, 0 breaks! who's peeing herself now!!
Naoto: what are you doing
Naoto: are you trying to prove something to me?
Nagatoro: ...
Nagatoro: did i not pee myself in front of you?

If the converation is too long for the panel, you can cut off the image, thank you in advance! And sorry in advance if it's too much.

9 minutes ago, Mariomo said:

Yippee! I think i'll do a different anime this time. three panels, if you dont mind. The anime in question is Don't Tease me Miss Nagatoro, and I will be incorporating the two main characters.

Panel 1: Nagatoro is taking a selfie in her bedroom, she is winking, smiling (with the stereotypical anime fang) and doing a cute pose (one leg up in the air, making a peace sign with her free hand.) She is wearing an all black set of lacy lingerie, It consists of a black strapless lace bra, black lace panties, black lace top shoulder length gloves, and lace-topped black thigh high stockings with garters connecting them to a waist garterbelt. She has a 6 liter bulge that is really stretching the skin of her belly.

Panel 2: she is hunched over, with tears beading up in her eyes from the pain. her free hand is firmly planted in her crotch, her legs crossed and her knees bent. she is clenching her teeth and texting with one hand. A weak speech bubble says "This will show him..."

Panel 3: is a close up of the text conversation from Nagatoro's phone, her gloved fingers are visible on the edges of the screen (You dont have to include the fingers if its too much)
Nagatoro: (Image she took in panel 1)
Nagatoro: see!
Nagatoro: 2 days, 0 breaks! who's peeing herself now!!
Naoto: what are you doing
Naoto: are you trying to prove something to me?
Nagatoro: ...
Nagatoro: did i not pee myself in front of you?

If the converation is too long for the panel, you can cut off the image, thank you in advance! And sorry in advance if it's too much.

The conversation lenght is fine, anyways, added to the list

A request for asperman1: First image is a female professor giving a lecture on bladder capacity, bulge as big as you are comfortable making it. Second image with slightly wet panties to show she is losing control. 3rd panel is her panties on the ground, pissing full force onto the floor, continuing the lesson. 4th panel is her bladder back to normal size, huge puddle around her, finishing the lecture/lesson

image.thumb.png.47a915fce10e68301c0d197eca8217d1.png

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)