Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was very worried about this request, simply the idea became a popular post before I even started doing it so I felt like couldn't do a good enough job actually making it, I hope I did good enough th

(the original image was too big to post in discord so I divided it in 5 both to be able to and for ease of reading and since I already had the 5 images I also posted it here in a way that there is no

Posted Images

Guest Notjing
59 minutes ago, Bombality said:

An accidentally October themed image.

Luigi wetting himself out of fear as a ghost jumps him.

(I have to admit had a lot of fun drawing the ghost)

image.thumb.png.1662ed6f97b985cc259535b9f8f92f0a.png

finally a fear wetting 

On 9/30/2022 at 4:45 PM, jeremy said:

I mean, I already made the soyjak meme earlier, but I'll be real I thought you were joking around at first. 

If you are being serious, is there a particular reason why you are so upset? Do you not like the wojak girls or is it the person who asked?

Edit: misspelling because I'm incompetent at typing on my phone.

Because they're meant to be used ironically. They were made for meme purposes.

5 minutes ago, jeremy said:

OK man. The request has already gone through. The whole thing is done. There's no reason to cause drama at this point.

Edit: spelling because I suck at typing

He should just delete those pictures then. He wasted time doing them when there were other requests to be done.

The characters used were purely made for meme purposes.

21 minutes ago, LydiaPrower8 said:

He should just delete those pictures then. He wasted time doing them when there were other requests to be done.

I mean, even if the main point is for meme potential, someone still asked for it.

If you really don't like the request, just ignore those pictures and move on. Again, no reason to start drama.

1 hour ago, LydiaPrower8 said:

Who could say it? In the end, this meme was true.

6v29w7.jpg.3f67b1327ba76f9e5648105147f6249a.jpg.ff765abed28305382c65270509ab8c9d.jpg

Jokes aside, I also don't want to start a drama, so I will only say this.

If what you say that he shouldn't have drawn them because "they were created for memes" were true, then he would have to delete the whole thread. Since none of the characters requested so far were created with the intention of being drawn peeing or wetting themselves for someone's pleasure.

And even then, who fucking cares? I don't have any interest in FNF. But that doesn't mean I'm going to your posts to say "don't request that!"

Edited by Grenn34 (see edit history)
On 9/30/2022 at 11:45 PM, Bombality said:

Ok, so with 3 answers saying I should put the non-request images here and 1 for not, here they are, for now, if I get more answers telling me to make a new thread I will for future ones

First is self explanatory, Alex needeing to pee very badly but unable to because...

Alex_Extreme.png.e9a35ad23dcd75df6b8b19201159eaf4.png

Tinkle's Construct 😏