Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was very worried about this request, simply the idea became a popular post before I even started doing it so I felt like couldn't do a good enough job actually making it, I hope I did good enough th

(the original image was too big to post in discord so I divided it in 5 both to be able to and for ease of reading and since I already had the 5 images I also posted it here in a way that there is no

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Bombality said:

I was going to do a non-red blush for this one but goggle couldn't make up its mind about bees having blue or yellow "blood" (from what I found hemolymph seems to be the equivalent of blood in insects in case you wonder why I'm using blood in quotation marks)

image.png.bc958b49af3a29c140a7c625c87ec774.png

Thanks so much man! I need to make that my new profile picture. Is it fine if I add it to my gallery?

Edited by ThatYellowSuit (see edit history)
On 9/23/2022 at 7:44 PM, Captain L said:

I'd like to see Pretty Girls Team (Li Xiangfei, May Lee Jinju, Hinako Shijou) from King of Fighters waiting outside a bathroom, in different stages of desperation. May Lee with her legs crossed, Xiangfei bent over and more panicked, and Hinako at the back lifting her dress (so we can see her bloomers) as she wets herself. Light bladder bulges.

Either that, or a sequel to your old Platinum the Trinity drawing, where she squats and releases all that pee.

image.thumb.png.deeac8b9574fa07e9786b00e53dcd8b4.png

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
2 minutes ago, throwawaynumbe said:

I’d like to see something I remember from an old deviant art comic that’s been lost to time about a pee dream

a woman completely bottomless from the waist down surrounded by the sound of dripping water and locked bathrooms, and desperately searching for a bathroom 

Feel free to get very specific if you remember more of that comic

On 9/22/2022 at 9:49 PM, Bombality said:

Glad someone noticed the continuity

Yeah, the specification said that she wouldn't be showing any signs of desperation and I thought "so she can be nervous enough to override the automatic responses of her body?... may as well go the extra mile and say that she can also overwrite reality"

Komi can just do that, because she is... Komi. I love the art piece so much, thank you.

A request from discord for Doomcrayfish "A holding contest between Kaga and Zuikaku from kancolle: Both of them with bulges of around 4-5 litres, Zuikaku clearly at her limit and just beginning to leak while Kaga has her legs pressed together and a very slight blush but otherwise a neutral expression and no other signs of desperation. Ideally with bars on the sides like the kancolle HP bars showing Zuikaku at 4450ml/4500ml and Kaga at 4510ml/4800ml"

KagaAndZuikaku_Extreme_v4.thumb.png.90b8e4b751861b96a8b0e190046798f8.png

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)