Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was very worried about this request, simply the idea became a popular post before I even started doing it so I felt like couldn't do a good enough job actually making it, I hope I did good enough th

(the original image was too big to post in discord so I divided it in 5 both to be able to and for ease of reading and since I already had the 5 images I also posted it here in a way that there is no

Posted Images

A pair of bathroom line requests, both from discord

"The three Mario princesses in a line to a locked bathroom. Maybe one of them already peeing themselves, someone’s in the bathroom waiting for them to leave" for discord user grookey

image.thumb.png.7f318326f60f5f4436b2f956a696d054.png

"Marge Simpson, Miss Cantwell Francesca Terwilliger, Chloe Talbot, Vera Brightly and Lila Test holding their groins/crotches with no bladder bulges waiting for the bathroom" fod discord user Wedgieman

image.thumb.png.343e4b588c8bb67176d358bf33f7d685.png

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
4 hours ago, Bombality said:

"The three Mario princesses in a line to a locked bathroom. Maybe one of them already peeing themselves, someone’s in the bathroom waiting for them to leave" for discord user grookey

"Marge Simpson, Miss Cantwell Francesca Terwilliger, Chloe Talbot, Vera Brightly and Lila Test holding their groins/crotches with no bladder bulges waiting for the bathroom" fod discord user Wedgieman

Ha, poor Luigi.

The return of the black hole bladder

5 hours ago, Bombality said:

18 minutes ago, Antispam said:

The return of the black hole bladder

Glad someone noticed the continuity

21 hours ago, Antispam said:

The 'not even pain lightnings , she is sorry' got me

Yeah, the specification said that she wouldn't be showing any signs of desperation and I thought "so she can be nervous enough to override the automatic responses of her body?... may as well go the extra mile and say that she can also overwrite reality"

On 9/16/2022 at 3:27 AM, Notjing said:

the wetting is ok, but can you make her like almost made it , like end up wetting in front of toilet

hey, just make sure you noticed my request because i had waiting for a while and no reply i see

12 hours ago, Notjing said:

hey, just make sure you noticed my request because i had waiting for a while and no reply i see

1 hour ago, LydiaPrower8 said:

Patience, this sort of thing takes time.

I just find making someone barely not making it to the bathroom exceptionally cruel of a situation so I struggle finding motivation to draw it (even more when I have multiple other requests that I would rather draw more)

I'd like to see Pretty Girls Team (Li Xiangfei, May Lee Jinju, Hinako Shijou) from King of Fighters waiting outside a bathroom, in different stages of desperation. May Lee with her legs crossed, Xiangfei bent over and more panicked, and Hinako at the back lifting her dress (so we can see her bloomers) as she wets herself. Light bladder bulges.

Either that, or a sequel to your old Platinum the Trinity drawing, where she squats and releases all that pee.

7 hours ago, Bombality said:

I just find making someone barely not making it to the bathroom exceptionally cruel of a situation so I struggle finding motivation to draw it (even more when I have multiple other requests that I would rather draw more)

ok fine, maybe just a regular wetting. 

On 9/22/2022 at 6:51 PM, ThatYellowSuit said:

Vi (My profile picture) from bug fables with a medium sized bladder bulge pretending everything is fine but is standing stiff completely upright. If you can, thanks! Big fan of your work

I was going to do a non-red blush for this one but goggle couldn't make up its mind about bees having blue or yellow "blood" (from what I found hemolymph seems to be the equivalent of blood in insects in case you wonder why I'm using blood in quotation marks)

image.png.bc958b49af3a29c140a7c625c87ec774.png

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)