Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was very worried about this request, simply the idea became a popular post before I even started doing it so I felt like couldn't do a good enough job actually making it, I hope I did good enough th

(the original image was too big to post in discord so I divided it in 5 both to be able to and for ease of reading and since I already had the 5 images I also posted it here in a way that there is no

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, LydiaPrower8 said:

We didn't need a sequel. It should've stayed a standalone comic.

Hold up, is the anger because someone asked for a sequel of the request you made and I didn't ask you first if you were ok with that? Did you link the wrong image?

Because if it's that, sorry, should have asked if you were ok with a squel to it before asking for specifics to the requester, if it helps, I haven't  added the idea to my list yet

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
3 hours ago, Bombality said:

Hold up, is the anger because someone asked for a sequel of the request you made and I didn't ask you first if you were ok with that? Did you link the wrong image?

Because if it's that, sorry, should have asked if you were ok with a squel to it before asking for specifics to the requester, if it helps, I haven't  added the idea to my list yet

It wasn't that.

7 hours ago, LydiaPrower8 said:

It wasn't that.

Oh, ok, should probably still ask, if I get an answer from the one who requested that, is it ok?

On 9/4/2022 at 5:49 PM, Grenn34 said:

My suggestion: Elesa from Pokémon with his design from BW1 just making it after some desperation. (Normal, not extreme)

Hold up, when you said "his design" did you mean that I should genderbend her or it was just a typo?

19 minutes ago, hairypotatocat said:

sorry, I didn't know that it was a request. I would've asked you if I knew

The gf image isn't a request though, in a server I am in someone mentioned there was a lack of good friday night funking omo artwork and I decided to make some, the one that is a request is the Sarvante one

51 minutes ago, hairypotatocat said:

Huh. I Have no idea what is happening

The gf image that you requested for there to be a sequel of is not a request in itself, just something I wanted to do, the Sarvante image is a request and someone asked if I could make asequel of that one too and I kinda said yes but I should have asked if the original requester (LydiaPrower8) was ok with that first.

So when I saw she was complining at a continuation of an image I thought she was talking about her own request and had quoted the wrong image... but she didn't I was just being dumb.

On 9/4/2022 at 11:31 PM, Soulboy202 said:

Could I suggest Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail desperately trying not piss herself on a train and just barely making it to a toilet? As extreme as you can make it please.

Any outfit you would like? I searched her in google images and the first 3 rows have almost a dozen different ones

Yesterday I was not very inspired and finished nothing... however today I was very inspired and finished 3 requests

On 9/4/2022 at 5:49 PM, Grenn34 said:

My suggestion: Elesa from Pokémon with his design from BW1 just making it after some desperation. (Normal, not extreme)

image.thumb.png.c49410672637d5fdc6dec55af65e2440.png

On 9/5/2022 at 12:19 AM, Bucketman said:

For my request, I would like to ask for a scene of L’arachel and Eirika from Fire emblem 8 arguing over who gets to use a bathroom first and then wetting themselves. (The fairy outfits are just a cute thing from the mobile game)

507357C2-4E8E-495C-8032-4519BA9E0A5E.png

D3C3A968-B183-4BE1-9226-CD3F06EA37BB.webp

(I couldn't think of what to make them say)

image.thumb.png.1777ac08fc1d9c7b1bbd5ef6c74182ad.png

On 9/9/2022 at 11:11 AM, Omorashi100 said:

In that case I would want both Oficer Jenny from Pokemon

image.png.696e3c1c7e8543499b2b073d876e12f8.png and Topaz from Sonic X

Topaz by 13legion13legion on DeviantArt holding their crotches while fighting over the bathroom.

image.thumb.png.6d965fec0d27ef9bd3f8876952b4c137.png

Also, I'm making "not extreme but with a bit of a bulge" the default when the reqeust doesn't specify bladder size or if it's extreme or not.