Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was very worried about this request, simply the idea became a popular post before I even started doing it so I felt like couldn't do a good enough job actually making it, I hope I did good enough th

(the original image was too big to post in discord so I divided it in 5 both to be able to and for ease of reading and since I already had the 5 images I also posted it here in a way that there is no

Posted Images

Here's a request that should be pretty simple, obviously I have no clue how long art takes, and will wait until all the other requests are done. Hornet from Hollow Knight. She has no visible mouth that I know of. and uses a simple palate. She does have arms, they look like her legs. Can you do a desperate/leaking hornet with her hands pressed to her crotch and her legs twisted in a style somewhat similar, although of course, do you what you want. (By the way there isn't enough hk omo)

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

On 8/28/2022 at 4:00 PM, AJA said:

I would like to suggest Brandish Myu or Kagura Mikazuchi from Fairy Tail finally making it to the toilet after some extreme desperation. 

I’m fine with either one, so whatever you choose I’m good with. 

I ended up choosing Brandish Myu, I like her outfit more (or maybe it is the lack thereof)

image.thumb.png.6fa4685d0ab5125d3076cfb55341b71f.png

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)

Madeline from Celeste and Penny from Stardew Valley, was given the option between desperation or wetting (and was specified preferably for it to be non extreme of either) I choose the former for both

That being said something odd happened with this one, I had this request and it's specifics written in a list but I can't find the original message anymore, however I had alredy finished these by the time I noticed so it would have been a waste not to post it.

Madeline_Desp.png.a4da0b05c19d3ef19e4e019769d7c931.png

Penny_Desp.png.3b5d96ef8adf2277bace47010b1e4e94.png

3 hours ago, hairypotatocat said:

did you get my request? I worry too easily (Christ, I tried to spell worry as worrie for way too long)

Yes, right now I'm accepting all the requests that I'm getting here

23 hours ago, SummerRain said:

Oh, sorry I deleted the request, because I cam up with one I would rather. It was either or, not both, so sorry.

Forget about my new request then.

Ah ok, thanks for letting me know

On 8/31/2022 at 6:47 PM, hairypotatocat said:

could you do a sort of sequel to the gf one, where people just kept showing up, not giving her any break time, with a much larger bulge?

image.thumb.png.e443903555810bf9f512f748db8e6b8e.png

(if anyone wants a sequel to this one too it's going to be a "boom" sound effect followed by a giant puddle on the floor)

1 hour ago, Omorashi100 said:

In that case I would want both Oficer Jenny from Pokemon

image.png.696e3c1c7e8543499b2b073d876e12f8.png and Topaz from Sonic X

Topaz by 13legion13legion on DeviantArt holding their crotches while fighting over the bathroom.

Is that all i'm allowed to ask for or am I allowed to ask for more than one request?

I'm not sure yet if I'll be allowing multiple requests per person, if you scroll up someone said that they would rather I forget the request they made since because of a misunderstanding I had already drawn something they asked for. 

I think for now it's one request per person but if a long time passes with no new ideas beause of that I'll allow more.

3 hours ago, Bombality said:

I'm not sure yet if I'll be allowing multiple requests per person, if you scroll up someone said that they would rather I forget the request they made since because of a misunderstanding I had already drawn something they asked for. 

I think for now it's one request per person but if a long time passes with no new ideas beause of that I'll allow more.

I hear you loud and clear.