Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was very worried about this request, simply the idea became a popular post before I even started doing it so I felt like couldn't do a good enough job actually making it, I hope I did good enough th

(the original image was too big to post in discord so I divided it in 5 both to be able to and for ease of reading and since I already had the 5 images I also posted it here in a way that there is no

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Antispam said:

I do have a question. What was the blue outline suppose to mean in that last comic?

It's meant to show "this is a gem, not a human" since they tend to have much crazier skin colors. In retropspective I could have done a better job

(just in case further explanation is needed, the show the character I drew is from has a specie called "gems" that are pretty much aliens with different superpowers and this one's is water manipulation)

On 8/25/2022 at 8:25 PM, Bombality said:

No poop, no diapers, no gore except for x-rays of the bladder, if the character is a minor they will be aged up to adulthood and no nudity unless censored or abstract. 

Alright, that seems perfectly fair.

As for my suggestion, how about Leaf from FireRed/LeafGreen with a huge bladder bulge trying to act normal, but doing a really bad job of it? Like, trying to talk to Nurse Joy for the bathroom key, but struggling to string a sentence together? 💚

30 minutes ago, Wolfram said:

Alright, that seems perfectly fair.

As for my suggestion, how about Leaf from FireRed/LeafGreen with a huge bladder bulge trying to act normal, but doing a really bad job of it? Like, trying to talk to Nurse Joy for the bathroom key, but struggling to string a sentence together? 💚

Ok, I may take me a bit to think of what to make her say but definitely loking forward to drawing this once I figure it out

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)

One that occured to me last night:

Toilet line (say 5 girls) , where the person in the back has a *very* big bulge and is /pleading/ to anyone in front to let her cut ahead of the line

Thing is , everyone in front of her have a barely-there bulge or perhaps none at all , theyre just denying out of spite/lying that they REALLY cant hold it themselves

Why? Idfk people are petty , or come up with youre own if you got one

*cue whimpers*

On 8/28/2022 at 10:49 AM, Lyonsheart said:

How bout Korra from The Legend of Korra?

As soon as I saw "Korra" the first thing that came to my mind was "water bending" as in water bending her own bladder to keep all her pee inside, however I had a problem, I wasn't sure how to make it clear than that was what was happening so... I just gave up, did my best and now I'm writing this so the idea doesn't get misinterpreted.

Also I don't want to ask every time I want to do one of these if the person wanted it to be extreme or normal so I just did both.

Korra_normal.png.54c8d0ee0140bf41dcc8515cef26fbaa.png

Korra_extreme.png.dae9989cd4b724ebb1a339cfe07be894.png

3 minutes ago, Bombality said:

As soon as I saw "Korra" the first thing that came to my mind was "water bending" as in water bending her own bladder to keep all her pee inside, however I had a problem, I wasn't sure how to make it clear than that was what was happening so... I just gave up, did my best and now I'm writing this so the idea doesn't get misinterpreted.

Also I don't want to ask every time I want to do one of these if the person wanted it to be extreme or normal so I just did both.

Korra_normal.png.54c8d0ee0140bf41dcc8515cef26fbaa.png

Korra_extreme.png.dae9989cd4b724ebb1a339cfe07be894.png

No this is great actually. Any yeah, in hindsight I probably should be more specific about it. My bad.

8 hours ago, Watta Sim said:

How about the adult Amphibia gals desperate while walking through a forest, but they want to wait for an actual toilet?

Can you give me names instead? I haven't watched the show so I do't know who this is refering to

On 8/28/2022 at 8:00 PM, jeremy said:

I'll throw my hat in the ring and say Sonja from Advanced Wars: Dual Strike. She'd have a bulge and crossing her legs really needing to go, but she's gotta stay put at her desk and focus on making battle tactics for her army.

Also happy to see you back!

Happy that you are happy to see me back, was I gone for that long though? I could swear the last drawing I posted wasn't so long ago... (checks)... oh... two months, I forgot to post something that was meant to fill the gap, posting it in a bit in the correct thread (https://www.omorashi.org/topic/59262-bombalitys-almost-sfw-mixed-request-thread)