Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

(Oh, howdy! I've returned! I disappeared for a while. Haven't been in the mood to post much here! Well... You know the saying "Inspiration can come from anything?" Yeah um that is true. I played a game recently called The Long Dark. It's a survival game that takes place in the harsh Canadian wilderness. I had the bright idea to mix it with Omorashi. Not that this story is based on The Long Dark, but it definitely inspired me to write this. It's interactive because I'm not very good at starting stories let alone updating them (I'm sorry New School, New Stress, New Issues) Anyways... Let's begin!)

Chapter 1: An annoying morning.

Lilac Little woke up in the morning to the soft morning sunlight. Today was a big day for her. She had a college field trip to the Niagara Falls. Sure it wasn't just for fun, but Lila definitely treated it like it was. The students had to get some of the water and study it under a microscope. They had to write a whole essay on what they found and what they thought of the place. 

Lilac hopped out of bed with a little too much energy and almost fell forward. She caught herself and felt a sharp pang in her bladder. 

"Ugh! Stupid bladder always ruining my mornings."

Lilac wore some baby blue panties and a loose hot pink top. Lila hated sleeping nude, but she also hates sleeping with pajamas on. So she always wears her panties and a loose top.

Lilac ignored her bladder and got into her dresser. She grabbed one of her B cup bras, a pair of yellow panties, and a pair of grey sweatpants. She decided she'd come back for the shirt. Her bladder was really bothering her.

Lilac made another overdramatic sigh noise before leaving her room. She made sure no one was walking down the upstairs hallway before she left though. 

Lilac approached the bathroom door before she heard the shower start. She sighs again and knocks on the door.

"Oh come on! Can I go pee first? I have to get going really soon!"

Lilac's sister, Rose, responded with a chuckle.

"No you don't. Don't even try that. I take quick showers you can hold it."

Lilac shakes her first and marches back to her room. She actually didn't know how much longer she could hold it. She has smalle bladder that fills really fast. Sure she could hold it really well, because her muscles were strong, but still it was uncomfortable.

Lilac takes off her shirt and admires her body in the mirror. She giggles to herself and puts on the bra she grabbed earlier.  Her legs were slammed together though so nothing trickled out.

Lilac grabbed her panties and was about to pull them down, but her bladder thought that meant release time. She felt a little wet spot appear on her panties. Lilac gasped. And immediately threw her hands into her crotch.

She waddled over to the mirror and looked at her blue panties. There was an obvious darker spot on them.

Lilac laughed at herself. She really almost just peed in her panties on her bedroom floor.

There was a bathroom down stairs, but her family hated it when she went downstairs with just her sleep clothes on, but she really couldn't get a pair of pants on without getting them a little wet or worse fully flooding them.

What should Lilac do?

1.) Hold it till Rose gets out of the shower

2.) Go downstairs with her sleep clothes on and use the downstairs bathroom

(Little ending encouragement here. No matter what anyone says to you don't let it get to you. You're great. Have a great day/night! I'll be back here... Probably in a little while! I don't want to lose the inspiration.)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Oh, howdy! I've returned! I disappeared for a while. Haven't been in the mood to post much here! Well... You know the saying "Inspiration can come from anything?" Yeah um that is true. I played a gam

1 Yes! There is hopefully something usable there

Chapter 2: Out the door in four!

Lilac looked around her room and decided that she'd just have to hold it. If her mom yelled at her she'd surely have an accident. Which would cause more yelling. 

You see Lilac and Rose have always had a weird relationship with the bathroom. They took a lot longer to get potty trained than a lot of other kids. They even wet the bed until they were 13. They never figured out why.

Lilac is 19 now and the last time she wet the bed was 3 months ago. It was only for a week, but it sure was weird. She never told her mom about it. Even though she probably should have.

Rose is 18 now and she wet the bad last month for a full week. She also never told anyone about it.

Flash to the present. Lilac was bobbing up and down with her fingers on her crotch hard. Her fingers were a little damp because of that wet spot she made earlier.

Lilac waddles out of her room and to the bathroom door. Lilac hears the sound of changing clothes. Rose was done with her shower. She walked out and saw Lilac there with her hands in her crotch.

"Oh wow. You really shouldn't hold yourself like that. If mom sees it she'll throw a fit."

Rose looks a little closer at the writhing Lilac, she sees a darker shade of blue on the panties. 

"Oh my god... Lilac did you pee yourself!?"

Rose covers her mouth immediately and rushes to her room.

Lilac hears her mom downstairs yell up to them

"Oh she better not of!"

Lilac hears her mom start walking up the stairs. She rushed into the bathroom and feels her muscles give up a gush of warm pee soaks her panties. Lilac tears her panties down and sits on the toilet. Peeing forcefully into it.

After she finishes she wipes herself down and sits up off the toilet.

Her panties were definitely wet. No doubt about it. A baby blue pair of panties didn't hide wetness well. Lilac pulls her panties up and winces at the lightly warm wetness that touches her private parts.

Lilac washes her hands and leaves the bathroom. She makes it to her room and sees her mom standing in it.

Lilac covers herself best as possible before her mom turns around.

"Well young lady? Did you?"

"Did I wh-what?"

"Did you pee yourself?"

"N-No of course not mom."

"Why are you hiding your panties then?"

"Uh...because it's weird and I don't want you seeing them?"

Lilac's mom cocks her head and nods.

"Okay then. I guess that makes sense, but you can show them. I'm not going to yell."

"N-No I'm fine. I have to get ready to go soon"

"Be honest with me Lilac. Did you pee yourself? Don't lie. You're definitely hiding something."

"I uh... Only a little bit."

Lilac's mom sighs and motions to Lilac to move her hands.

Reluctantly Lila moves her hands away from her crotch revealing a giant dark blue wet spot on her panties.

"I see. It's fine. Just take a shower and get ready to go. Have fun today."

Lilac is blown away on how nonchalant her mom was about that.

Her mom leaves the room and Lilac gets clothes for the shower she takes her shower and drinks a cup of orange juice before leaving the house. She makes it to the bus stop 4 minutes to 12. She gets a text from her mom that reads:

"Sorry if I scared you this morning. I dealt with you and your sister's pee problems for so many years I was a little furious. You can tell me about that anytime. I promise"

Lilac has the choice between telling her mom about her week of bed wetting or just ignoring it.

Which one should she do?

1.) Tell her. She's your mother she can understand.

2.) Don't tell her! It's too embarrassing!

(I mean if it wasn't obvious... This story takes place in a VERY fictional reality.)

Chapter 3: Fight or Flight... Or fall?

Lilac shakes the thought from her mind. Why would she want to tell her mom about every little accident? Best to keep them secret.

The bus arrives and Lilac steps onto it. She pays the fare and the drive begins. It's really not that long, so she listens to 3 songs.

Oddly enough the three songs she played were all fight songs. She liked the motivation. 

She arrived at the campus and joined a group of her peers at a table. Lilac didn't have 'friends'. Not because she was too lame or whatever, but because she barely talked to anyone. Lilac solely focused on her studies.

Though she did have 3 really close friends.

Ryan: A 19 year old basic nerd. He's witty and makes everyone laugh.

Denise: Usually called Cat. Shy and reserver, but a lot of fun with people she likes.

And last but not least, Sara: isn't really part of any 'groups', but is best friends with another girl named Lucy. 

Lilac enjoyed everyone's company. They all just worked so well together. As for Lucy, Lilac never really hangs out with her. Not because of any specific reason, they just don't see eye to eye on things.

The instructors lined up the group of students who were going on the trip. A smallish group of 32. Lilac and all of her friends were going. They were super excited.

The group boards a double layer bus and sits back as the bus begins it's drive to the airport. The airport was only about a half hour away, but it felt more like 10 minutes. Everyone was conversating and having a great time.

"Guys, do you see that helicopter?! It's so big!" Cat yelled to the small group of friends.

Sara responded first:

"Oh, yeah. That is actually really big... It looks like a military helicopter..."

Ryan was next to speak:

"Oh wow... It really is a military chopper... I know there's supposed to be an invasion coming up... I wonder if our military base here was tasked with sending troops..."

Lilac responded last:

"Wait, what?? Who are we invading? Is it bad?"

Ryan:

"Well... Canada has been a target for the US for a while... I mean manifest destiny to the next level... I don't think Canada can withstand an all out US invasion. We chose a GREAT time to visit..."

Lilac:

"Oh, no! Will it be dangerous?"

Sara:

"I doubt that. The US can't just attack a tourist attraction. 

Cat:

"Well yeah... But what if we do!?"

Ryan:

"Guys, guys, calm down it'll be fine. I highly doubt the Niagara falls will be a target for attacking."

Everyone shrugs off the thoughts.

The traffic gets really bad near the airport so the ride lasted longer than expected. Cat starts to feel her tiny bladder fill. She didn't have close to the strong muscles Lilac had, but she wasn't worried. The airport would have a bathroom. So would the plane. No need to worry... Right?

The bus eventually ends up parked at the airport and the group of students get through the checkpoints and make it into their flight.

Cat looked around for a useable bathroom, but they were already running late so she didn't have time to go. No worries the plane had a bathroom.

No one on the plane was new to it. Flights were very common nowadays. Super affordable compared to all of the tax checkpoints on the highways. Before anyone knew it the plane was in the sky and flying to the destination. Only an hour flight, but it felt like it was going fast.

Cat shifted in her seat and held herself discreetly. Sara was sat next to her so she couldn't just get up quietly. Cat silently stared out the window hoping that she could gain a boost of courage to move past Sara.

Lilac sat and looked out the window too. She was sat next to Ryan, but Lilac was too tired to start a conversation. Lilac never slept well. A feeling of dread always kept her awake. It wasn't any different to what she felt now, but the excitement for the trip ahead.

The group agreed beforehand to hang out I'm the little club room on the flight. Yep. The future of planes involved a little hangout room in the back. 

Sara texted the group chat they had and asked if everyone was okay with it.

Lilac reluctantly agreed. She was tired, but she loved her friends and didn't want to disappoint them. 

The small group of people got up and went to the club room. They played cards and talked about random topics, like the biggest Lily pad they've ever seen. Cat was distracted though. She really had to go now. She didn't know what to do. She was too shy to ask if she could go, but she didn't want to just leave them.

Suddenly there was a loud bang and crashing sound. People started screaming and the warning lights started to flash. This sudden change caused Cat to release some of her bladder into her right light grey yoga pants. Sara also peed a little too. She was jumpy and had a very weak bladder. She had a large one though. Ryan crashed to the ground and cracked one of his lenses in his glasses. Lilac got launched into the table. 

Lilac got a peek to the other room. Everyone was freaking out and putting their oxygen masks on. 

The plane was falling. Straight out of the sky. Something hit it and they were plummeting into unmarked Canadian wilderness.

Lilac spotted a parachute on the wall. She grabbed it. She's never used one before, but she definitely wanted to make it out alive.

Though the parachute could only hold one person. Sure a second one could be strapped into a harness, but that's it. Only two of them were making it out of there with a parachute...

Who made it?

Choose 2 of the friends to use the parachute!

(I mean I should of expected that. They were my favorite characters haha.)

Chapter 4: Into the wood.

Lilac didn't know what to do.

Cat stumbled and fell into Lilac pushing her towards the emergency door. 

"Ahhh! What's happening!?"

Lilac didn't respond to Cat's remark. She just grabbed the emergency door handle and twisted it. The door flies open. Cat and Lilac fly out of the plane. 

Lilac holds onto Cat with a tight grasp. Cat fumbles with the harness and starts peeing more. Lilac is too focused on the fall to realize the wetness hitting her.

The two of them approach the ground. Lilac pulls the cord and the parachute goes up.

Everything calms down for a second. Lilac looks into the distance and sees the plane get hit by something. The plane splits in half and falls out of the sky. A loud explosion deafens the two girls for a bit.

Lilac started feeling her bladder beg for release as she fell. 

"Uh... Lilac... I think I peed a bit..."

Lilac finds this funny, but doesn't laugh.

"Uh... It's fine. I bet we can get you new clothes at a store... If there is any..."

The two touchdown and breath out. It was the middle of fall so it was breezy. Wasn't too cold. Wasn't too warm. The wind blew gently. Everything felt... Peaceful. Even though a whole plane just crashed. 

"Well uh... What do we do now...?"

"Hm... I guess we... Start walking?"

Lilac looks at Cat's pants. They definitely are wet. Cat looks devastated. Lilac doesn't even know what to say, but she tries to comfort her.

"Hey, Cat... If it makes you feel better. I peed my pants this morning a bit."

Cat giggles a bit at that, but tears up.

"Are... Our friends going to be okay?"

Lilac doesn't know what to say to that.

"Well uh... If I'm being honest I don't think so... A whole plane crashed. I'm sorry.."

Cat sighs.

"This day just couldn't get any worse could it..."

Cat spoke too soon. The girls were stuck in the middle of the Canadian wilderness with nothing, but the clothes on their backs. One pair of which is soaked in pee.

Lilac looks to the trees and thinks for a minute. She was in quite the predicament.

1.) Pee behind a tree.

2.) Hold it.

3.) Ask Cat.

Chapter 5: Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Lilac walks ahead of Cat. Not by much, but Lilac was hoping she'd find civilization even though she watched where she landed with the parachute. There's no civilization for miles. At least from what she saw from the sky.

After a few minutes of walking, Lilac realized that she probably wouldn't be able to hold much longer. Her tiny bladder was really ruining her walk here. Sure she wouldn't leak. At least not for a little while, but she didn't want to damage her body.

"Hey... Cat? I uhm.. I have to pee..."

Cat giggles about the situation.

"Hey! You've seen me pee myself! I think it's your turn!"

Cat was joking about what she said, but Lilac was too distracted by her bladder to see it.

"But... UGHHHH... I've already almost peed myself today! I don't wanna do it again..."

Cat walks up to Lilac's side.

"Hey... I was kidding! Sorry! Go behind a tree or something!"

Lilac sighs. 

"Yeah... Right.... Okay... I'll be right back."

Lilac waddles towards the tree-line. She squats behind a tree and pulls her pants and panties down. She immediately starts peeing. The tree she was peeing behind had a sloped edge so the pee splashed back up and got Lilac a little wet. It looked like a light rain hit her panties. 

Lilac stood up and pulled her panties back up. Of course since she couldn't wipe a little bit of peed soaked into her panties. 

Lilac skips back towards Cat, but finds her gone.

"Cat! Hey, Cat!? Where did you go!?"

Cat walks out from behind a tree. She was pulling her yoga pants up.

"Sorry! I had to pee a little too!"

Lilac laughs and continues walking through the woods. The wind picked up as they approached a clearing. There's smoke in the distance. Likely a part of the plane crash.

Lilac:

75 Energy.

88 Food.

66 Drink.

0 Bladder.

(Bladder is the only stat that goes up the worse it gets. It's how full it is)

Cat:

60 Energy.

97 Food.

45: Drink.

2 Bladder.

Should they go to the piece of the crashed plane? The terrain there looks a little harder to navigate. 

1.) Yes. -10 Energy 

2.) No. -5 Energy

(Energy is how much you can do things throughout each day. When you reach 0 energy you are forced to rest. No matter what you have. Using more energy MAY let you get more food or water. Alternatively you could get nothing and you just waste the energy. Each choice uses energy.)