Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Oh, howdy! I've returned! I disappeared for a while. Haven't been in the mood to post much here! Well... You know the saying "Inspiration can come from anything?" Yeah um that is true. I played a gam

1 Yes! There is hopefully something usable there

Chapter 20: Freedom at last.

"I have to hold it... You should too... Might make it easier for us."

"I... Uh... I won't be able to hold much longer. I'll try though..."

Cat looked at the ground thinking about just going, but the embarrassment of wet pants in the nearest town would be awful.

The two girls continue walking out of the woods

"I hope that more people made it out of the crash..."

"Me too, Cat."

The two girls look up to see a distant light.

"That's.... That's light!!! It has to be a town!"

The girls waddle faster towards the town. Lilac feels her thighs get wet and warm.

She peed a bit!

She shoved her hand into her crotch, but didn't slow her walk down.

Cat felt a similar feeling. Warm wetness in her panties. She shoved her left hand into her crotch and slammed her thighs together. Causing a quiet splash sound. A drop of pee trickles down her thigh.

They make it to the light. It was a sign post! Just ahead there was a town. Didn't look the biggest, but they could get a ride back home!

They make it into the street. They walk around for a minute before seeing a gas station. They make it into the gas station, but ignore the clerk. The push their way into the bathroom. 

Cat thinks for a moment. She helps Lilac get her clothes down and sits her on the toilet. She pees into the toilet for a minute and ten seconds.

Cat couldn't take the noise. She lets hers out right into her pants and panties.

She pushes the pee out which soaks her thighs. Her leggings are completely soaked. She wants a shower. Badly.

After the two girls finish their potty time, Cat grabs some toilet paper and cleans up the puddle. She tries her best to dry her leggings, but they are THOROUGHLY soaked.

She gives up and helps Lilac back up.

They leave the bathroom and approach the clerk.

"Uh... We need help. Our plane crashed and we managed to survive. I'm a little... Injured."

"Oh my! How did you survive it? It was hit hard."

The clerk calls emergency services and after a little while the paramedics arrive at the gas station. The girls thank the girl and approached the ambulance.

The paramedics were both girls so it wasn't too awkward.

They see Cat's soaked pants.

"They help Lilac into the ambulance. Cat climbs in it too."

One of the paramedics looks at Cat's pants again.

"Incontinent?"

The paramedic grabs a spare set of clothes and gives them to Cat. She points to a diaper that's in one of the boxes.

"No!! I'm not... Incontinent. I just waited too long..."

The paramedic giggles. She covers her mouth and walks to the passenger seat.

The ambulance starts off.

Cat changes into the spare set of clothes. She looks at the diaper and thinks about it. She decides against it. They make it to the Hospital. Lilac gets a room. Cat gets checked up. 

She gets let into Lilac's room.

Lilac just needs bandaging. She gets the treatment she needs. She can't walk well yet though.

The girls manage to get a ride all the way to an airport. They don't want on it. At all, but they have to. It's the only way back home.

They board the plane. They practically shake the whole ride.

They make it back to the American airport. Their parents were there to pick them up.

As they leave the plane they don't see their parents.

They look at eachother. Right in the eyes.

They feel a connection. They survived a life or death situation together.

The two girls smile at eachother they lean in and hug eachother.

"I love you, Cat. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you."

"I love you too... I'll miss you!"

The two girls hug for a little longer.

They then leave the area and see their parents outside the airport.

The parents run over and hug their kids.

"Oh my god... I thought that you were gone..."

Lilac smiles at Cat. "I would be... If it wasn't for her."

Lilac's parents look over to Cat. They go over there with Lilac.

"Thank you so much. I don't know how you guys survived a plane crash, but I am glad you did."

They hug Cat. 

The parents talk for a while.

Cat and Lilac talk about the trip and how scary it was.

Eventually the talking ends and everyone waves goodbye. They leave the airport.

For good.

That was all from their trip.

A Trip of Death that ended in life. A new life for the two girls.

(Thanks for reading this far. Sorry for the very long ending that I could have split into a few more chapters, but 20 seemed like a good number to stop on... Plus when I get motivation to write... I can't stop!

I was going to have you guys choose which girl used the toilet, but I decided against it. Sorry about that. I have another story in this universe set in my head.... I might write some of it today. Similar to this one. Just a different character. One you saw in this story! I'll let you decide that at least

1.) Yes. Another story in the Trip of Death universe!!!

2.) No. Focus on other stories! Other universes!

Thanks again for reading all of this.)

5 minutes ago, DerekOmoso said:

I have another batch of questions!!!

What did you think about the story as a whole?

Favorite scene/chapter?

Least favorite scene/chapter?

Suggestions?

Favorite scene was the cabin one, least favorite bit was the wolf attack, I don't really like overly violent stuff in omo stories personally so I could've done without that bit, that would be my suggestion for the next story-less graphic violence as I found it a bit of a mood killer and a turn off.

8 minutes ago, LifeIsStrange said:

I don't really like overly violent stuff in omo stories personally so I could've done without that bit, that would be my suggestion for the next story-less graphic violence as I found it a bit of a mood killer and a turn off.

Yeah. I like to add realism and decisions that aren't exactly good. Though I guess I get too into a story and forget that this is a fetish forum.

I'll try to avoid stuff like that next time?

1 hour ago, Seifer69 said:

However, my opinion on the attack was they were wolves and that's how it would be. Our mistake led to that. Each to their own and all that.

12 minutes ago, hypergirl44 said:

Option number 1

And actually i am opposite to LifeisStrange, to me my favorite part was actually the wolf attack, it’s in such situations you’ll really piss yourself in fear. So i like the addition of somewhat extreme situations to add to the realism of the content as a whole.

Yeah. I like to have some form of realism and bad things can happen during bad decisions. 

I like having them. So it seems that I should keep the realistic things, but maybe don't overdue it?

2 hours ago, hypergirl44 said:

I dont mind the realistic things at all even if it’s graphic, it’s better for the story. 

That's how I look at it! It adds more to the story!

I mean again this is a fetish website. Maybe I should find a better place to make stories?

This place is friendly and great though.

I'll start the next story at some point. Idk if I'll do it today? Depends on how my mind goes!

8 hours ago, DerekOmoso said:

Yeah. I like to add realism and decisions that aren't exactly good. Though I guess I get too into a story and forget that this is a fetish forum.

I'll try to avoid stuff like that next time?

Realism is fine with me, just more survival drama and less stuff that feels like it's out of a horror film would be good with me.