Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Oh, howdy! I've returned! I disappeared for a while. Haven't been in the mood to post much here! Well... You know the saying "Inspiration can come from anything?" Yeah um that is true. I played a gam

1 Yes! There is hopefully something usable there

Chapter 11: Wet in the wild.

Cat hops out of the bed and looks around the cabin. She looks on the floor for a bottle or a cup or something she can pee into.

Luckily she finds a plastic bottle. Not a big one, but it'll have to do. Cat thinks about how she's going to pee in it. It'll be uncomfortable and messy. As a last minute decision she quietly goes outside. It's cold. Very cold. Right when Cat steps out there a breeze blows. It makes her shiver and let out a squirt of pee into her panties. She moans and rushes outside more. She walks further out to not make a mess in front of the door. 

Bad decision, Cat!

Cat only manages to make it a few meters out before she uncontrollably starts peeing. She thoroughly soaks her panties and rewets her yoga pants.

It's warm. 

Only for a second though because she pulls her pants and panties down a little bit to get the bottle there. Of course she misses the bottle at first which soaks her even more, but eventually she gets it in the bottle. The bottle was really small though. After a few seconds of peeing it overfills and starts spilling everywhere all over her clothes. At this point Cat just throws the bottle down and pulls her pants and panties up while peeing. She finishes peeing in them. It was warm. Cat quite liked the feeling of the warmth. Of course it'll get cold eventually, but if she keeps peeing in them she'll stay warm, right?

Lilac:

50 Energy.

Warmth: 80/100

100 Food!

45 Drink.

50 Bladder.

(Bladder is the only stat that goes up the worse it gets. It's how full it is)

Cat:

35 Energy.

Warmth: 73.

62 Food.

50: Drink.

5 Bladder.

Cat walks back inside and lays back down in the bed. Getting some of the pee on it of course. She feels a little bit more in her bladder. She thinks about if she should wait for a better time or just completely drain her bladder.

1.) It's only a little bit. Might as well save it in case it gets cold.

2.) It would feel so warm to do it...

Chapter 12: Out the door we go.

Lilac woke in the morning to her bladder wanting release. She's been here before. Many, many times. She sits up and sees that Cat is still sleeping. Lilac sneaks out the front door and it's warm. Not too warm though. She walks behind a tree and squats down. She relieves herself. After she finishes she walks back into the cabin. She packs up everything they're taking. 

Cat wakes up and notices Lilac picking up the room. Cat rolls out of bed. Almost completely falling off of it. 

Her wet pants were pretty obvious. She forgot that she even wet them.

"Oh! Uh... Cat, are you okay?"

"Yeah, uh... I'm fine! I might of peed myself last night. I really tried not to!!"

Cat puts on a pouty face as tears well up in her eyes.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. Accidents happen. I just didn't expect to see one"

"No! Accidents don't just happen... God I feel like such a baby. I made it outside and everything I just couldn't pee right..."

"Accidents do happen. Remember when I told you I almost peed myself in my bedroom yesterday morning? Yeah I did a little bit. It was accidental. I didn't mean to."

"Yeah... I guess... I just feel like I have more accidents than anyone else. It happens so often..."

"Hey, it's just us out here so I'm not going to judge you. That stuff happens. Your bladder might just be small and weak or something."

"Yeah..."

"Well... I hate saying it, but we have to move out. Daylight is young and we have to gO"

We should eat though.

Lilac:

100 Energy.

100 Food!

45 Drink.

2 Bladder.

Cat:

100 Energy.

Warmth: 80.

62 Food.

50: Drink

15 Bladder.

What should they make?

1.) The venison! The cabin has a little pot stove-top thing that'll surely work. (Will fill hunger all the way up, but you lose some time in the day.

2.) Eat the snacks for now. Gotta go fast. (Fast and easy. They'll recover half of the hunger needed, but you get extra time.

3.) Don't eat anything. We have to move. (Will get even more extra time, but will lose energy faster.)

Every choice also affects drink.

Edited by DerekOmoso
It broke! Kidding. All good now (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 13: Snack and Pack!

"Hey, Lilac... I'm not hungry. Can we just go?"

"Uh... Let me eat a snack first!"

"Okay..."

Lilac quicky eats a snack filling her up a bit.

They both drink half a water bottle.

BLADDER UP!

The two girls leave the cabin with everything they needed.

After about 2 miles of just walking the girls approach a clearing and spot an animal in the far distance.

"Ooh... What is that? I don't like it.."

"Uh... Probably a coyote? Maybe a wolf..."

"Oh... It's a wolf.. of course it is!"

"Hey! Calm down Cat it could be a dog."

"Not out here..."

Lilac sees a way to sneak through the woods to get past it. The two girls sneak past the animal that is PROBABLY a wolf.

Smoke is seen in the distance.

Civilization?

Plane part?

Should they find out?

1.) Of course!

2.) No. What if there's wolves there!?

Chapter 14: A piece o' plane 2!

Lilac and Cat snuck around the edge of the clearing and eventually made it to the smoke.

It was a piece of the plane!

There wasn't any animals there. Just a metal chunk of the back wing of the plane. The area the group was in...

The two girls didn't realize this at first, but they went over to the wreckage and saw the body of Ryan. 

"Oh.. nononono... This can't be..."

Cat guided Lilac away. Cat didn't really care about Ryan as much as Lilac.

"It's okay... He's in a better place now..."

Lilac dropped to her knees and started audibly crying 

Cat tried comforting her.

Suddenly Cat heard a twig crack. 

She looks over to the woods where the sound came from. She didn't see anything.

"Lilac... We need to get out of here. Something is in the woods..."

"No... We can't... What if Sara is out here? We can't just leave her!"

"Hate saying it, but the whole plane crashed. You don't just survive a plane crash. Let's go before we get eaten by an animal.."

Should the girls see what's in the woods?

Could be a person? 

Could be an animal?

What if it's the wind?

1.) Go see what it is! (If it's an animal it could get really bad, but if it's a person you could get another member!)

2.) Book it. Let's not take any chances. (You can't take anything from the wreckage then, but at least you're safe!)

3.) Grab n go! (Get a few resources, but takes decreases stats.)

Stat section:

Lilac:

95 Energy.

100 Food!

80 Drink.

35 Bladder.

Cat:

95 Energy.

Warmth: 80.

100: Food.

98: Drink

47 Bladder.

(Hope you like the re-done stat section! Not much changed. It just looks better.)