Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Ideal Omo House / Apartment Ideas

I'm currently starting to look for a new place to rent, and I was wondering what aspects of a home/apartment/multi-family house make it more omo friendly?

Currently, my apartment is almost entirely carpeted, so when I want to have fun, I need to lay down a bunch of towels/blankets or just wet myself in the bathtub. It would be nice to have a waterproof flooring to make cleanup a lot easier. But, I'm not entirely sure what types of flooring is more ideal for wetting yourself on. For example, if a hardwood flooring claims to be waterproof, is that good enough, or would it build a smell over time? What do you guys find is best for cleanup?

Also, other than flooring, what could make a house more ideal for omo activities?

Although probably not the cheapest or most eco friendly solution. I have been using a lot of Tena bed pads this week. Each pad can hold about one full bladder. So I know my carpets are safe.

I would say a bath is a must.

I recently bought a bath chair, this has added such a new dimension for wetting fun.

What is the outside like? Do you have a private garden or paved area? Somewhere you can go, and we well... Go!

I do like the idea of being able to pee outside. Would be nice to have a garden or patio that I could wet myself on.

For the bathroom, a bathtub is nice since it is a bit larger than a normal standing shower. I was thinking that a perfect dream-house would have a Japanese style wet room. Essentially a wet room is an entire room that is waterproofed with a drain in the middle. There is usually a shower on one side of the room, and a bathtub on the other side of the room.

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, TheLoneRanger said:

Just try it tomorrow night, go out for a walk in the dark, nobody will notice. You just have to carry off the walking normally in wet jeans.

I've done that before! But, during the day while running or biking. It's exciting to be desperate while being miles away from my apartment. My trick is to wear black workout shorts so it isn't too noticeable. If it is raining, it is super easy to do it. 

I guess that is another thing to consider: a neighborhood with sidewalks or a bike trail that I can use. It can't be too busy or people would notice, but if it is too empty, there probably wouldn't be a good bike trails or sidewalks.

I would suggest you look for apartments with ceramic tiles, polished stone or vinyl on the floor, without cracks where pee or water could go and damage the floor or make cleaning harder. Wood is not the best option, even if it is varnished wood, because it can still get damaged by water/pee over time. 
If you can afford it, rent non furnished apartment and buy your own furniture, so if you damage it, you won't have to explain to the owner of the apartment what happened. Choose an apartment where you can have your own washing/drying machine, so you won't have to wash peed clothes in shared laundry room in the building. Neighbours might notice the smell or stains on the clothes. If you like doing your wetting in public and arrive home in wet clothes, it is best, if apartment is on the ground floor with courtyard and back door, so you don't have to use main door of the building. That way is much less likely your neighbours will see you coming home all wet.

If you are renting a house, fenced back garden is very useful addition for wetting fun. Remote controlled garage door also comes handy, so you can enter the garage and neighbours won't see wet pants when you get out of the car. If garage is linked with the house, is even better, so you won't have to change pants in the garage and you can go directly to the house.

As long as we're talking ideals rather than practicalities, tile / concrete floors with built in drains for easy clean up.

This isn't impractical for something like a basement or bathroom, but for every room in the house the complexity of the plumbing required increases. And there are long term comfort and health issues with walking on concrete all the time. No give.

Thanks everyone! I think I got a pretty good omo wish list for a new place:

- Bathroom with a floor drain -- usually requires bathroom to be installed as a wet room

- Basement w/ floor drain. A lot of basements already have one, but it is important to note that most concrete isn't waterproof unless sealed w/ a waterproofing coating.

- In-unit washer & dryer

- Hard flooring in office, living room, and kitchen. Not all non-carpeted flooring is waterproof. Sheet vinyl is the best, and traditional hardwoods with the cracks are the worst. Also, some materials like concrete, wood, and certain tiles will absorb liquids making them easily stained by pee.

- Back yard or patio that is private.

- Private entrance -- via garage or dedicated door.

- Walkable neighborhood w/ sidewalks -- ideally close to a bike or forest trail

• 6 months later...

When the day comes I want to design my house the have a trap door or passage that leads to a "playroom." Inside will be a urinal and training potty, angled floors that lead to a drain, and a diaper station. The whole shebang for every aspect of the fetish. Should also include a washing machine for wet clothing 😅