Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

After the wetting: stay wet or change asap?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. After you peed your pants, do you stay wet for a while or do you want to change quickly

• Get out of the wet clothes asap
    • Stay a while in wet clothes and enjoy the naughtiness
    • Keep them on until they dry and/or rewet them multiple times

I usually change right away because I don't have any waterproof furniture and I hate the clean up. I've tried chair pads, but the pee runs off them eventually, so until I find a way to stay wet without making a huge mess I have to be careful. I've found that peeing slowly while sitting on a chair pad usually works, but the pad will overflow quickly. I would like to enjoy the wetness for a while, but the mess just isn't worth it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Often I wear the same clothes all day, and wet them every half hour or so.  Tights dry quite quickly, but denim shorts always stay slightly wet, so I use a pad on chairs etc for  protection - like in

Recently, I have started doing something new related to this. I love wetting my pants and panties, then changing into dry pants while keeping the soaked panties on. It's such a turn on for me!

I am pretty sure, most people on here do enjoy peeing their pants, especially the moment of relief when you let go and the warmth spreads nicely around the crotch area and your bum.😉 But do you a

Posted Images

2 hours ago, MaleOmoFan94 said:

I usually change right away because I don't have any waterproof furniture and I hate the clean up. I've tried chair pads, but the pee runs off them eventually, so until I find a way to stay wet without making a huge mess I have to be careful. I've found that peeing slowly while sitting on a chair pad usually works, but the pad will overflow quickly. I would like to enjoy the wetness for a while, but the mess just isn't worth it.

Ya, same. I also love making puddles much more than cleaning them up. 😂

I’ve tried wetting while sitting at my computer wearing waterproof rain pants as outer layer to direct the flow to the towel under my feet. That worked quite well and I think I sat there for about three hours keeping myself well hydrated and surfing the internet for naughty stuff. 😉

I've been pissing my pants all day. They're drenched now. Here's a photo of the wet gleam of freshly pissed trousers.

I always rewet, and I always stay in my wet pants until they get too smelly. A towel folded in to 3 or 4 layers keeps my chairs dry. I do the actual wetting in the shower, let the trousers drain for a few minutes, then move out. Clean-up is a couple of towels to dry out, and to wash occasionally.

20220828_162934[1].jpg

I put stay in my wet pants for awhile but it depends. I have held my morning pee until I eventually start leaking . I have continued holding as the leaks became bigger spurts. I really enjoy the sensation of my pee is about to come out while wearing somewhat wet jeans. I held on for a couple of hours leaking and spurting more and more frequently until my pants were throughly soaked, but my bladder was still stretched to the bursting point. Then I let go a flood, and I like sitting them for some time and just letting out the rest as my bladder shrinks to normal size.

Eventually however the saturated pants irritate my skin and I have to watch where I sit so i don't get the furniture wet as I am soaked front and back

On the other hand I love seeing or showing the first leak. I even adjust myself so I can wet virgin territory. So if I am doing multiple wettings , like a day without a toilet I change fairly quickly.

Well, that depends on my mood and what i am planning to do. If i am in a mood for doing more holdings and/or wetting myself multiple times then i will wear my wet pants/undies for more fun to come. I mean no need to change dry if i am gonna do wetting again in some time, unless i would like to wet completely dry clothes again.😅

Otherwise i usually go in the shower quite quickly after wetting and change dry and clean clothes on.

On 8/29/2022 at 12:37 AM, Rose writes said:

I wish I liked staying in wet things!  In my imagination, it’s such a hot concept.  In practice, I quickly get uncomfortable.  I think an ideal fantasy scenario would involve being forced by somebody to stay in wet things, whether I like it or not.  idk, I’m into humiliation and dom/sub stuff I guess.

I‘m totally with you. It’s a super hot concept but most of the time not really practicable in everyday life. Whereas I don’t mind having wet pants and I don’t get cold easily, pee on furniture and carpets is also not something I want. So the rare occasions I can be casual about it and enjoy the wetness for some time is usually outside in nature.

For me it depends on where I wet.  If I wet indoors, I usually change quickly unless I wet in the shower and can sit on a towel afterwards.  If I wet outside, I feel I have more options.  In warmer weather my pants/shorts will dry quickly so keeping them on after wetting is fun and there is no clean up.  In colder weather I will only wet if I am wearing my snowpants, snowsuits or rain pants.  The snow gear helps hide my wetting from others around me and the insulation keeps the wetness warm.  The rain pants also help hide my wetting but if it is very cold out the wetness will cool quickly.

On 8/31/2022 at 4:29 PM, Snowpants said:

For me it depends on where I wet.  If I wet indoors, I usually change quickly unless I wet in the shower and can sit on a towel afterwards.  If I wet outside, I feel I have more options.  In warmer weather my pants/shorts will dry quickly so keeping them on after wetting is fun and there is no clean up.  In colder weather I will only wet if I am wearing my snowpants, snowsuits or rain pants.  The snow gear helps hide my wetting from others around me and the insulation keeps the wetness warm.  The rain pants also help hide my wetting but if it is very cold out the wetness will cool quickly.

Ya, thats pretty much exactly how I do it as well.

4 hours ago, curious_cat said:

I've always wanted to wet myself in a pretty dress on a warm summer day and then stay in it until its dried again!

Uuh that's such a hot imagination!

I'd do that every time during my free time, if I were a woman with a pretty dress on.

I'd totally encourage my Girlfriend to do it if she told me she needed to go pee while wearing a dress.

I often wonder how many women pee in their panties at the parks while sitting in the grass 🥰

5 hours ago, Big Girl Stacy said:

Recently, I have started doing something new related to this. I love wetting my pants and panties, then changing into dry pants while keeping the soaked panties on. It's such a turn on for me!

Oh ya, thats fun. Such a naughty little secret 😍.

I‘ve also done that before. But with the wetness pressed up against me I can never resist to wet the second pair of pants too 😈. Can you?

• 1 month later...