Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

After the wetting: stay wet or change asap?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. After you peed your pants, do you stay wet for a while or do you want to change quickly

• Get out of the wet clothes asap
    • Stay a while in wet clothes and enjoy the naughtiness
    • Keep them on until they dry and/or rewet them multiple times

I am pretty sure, most people on here do enjoy peeing their pants, especially the moment of relief when you let go and the warmth spreads nicely around the crotch area and your bum.😉

But do you also enjoy being wet and stay a while in your peed clothes afterwards? Or do you rather want to change as soon as the wetness starts to cool down? Or do you even enjoy letting them dry (on you) and rewet them again later?

Personally, I don’t mind being wet after I peed my pants. Especially when I‘m wearing black pants and I am somewhere public the wetness feels extra naughty when nobody can see it. 😈 I recently did another evening walk, having a beer and peeing my shorts multiple times. And with the hot weather outside, the cool wetness felt actually refreshing. And I also enjoyed to rewarm them multiple times. But I wouldn’t get anything out of rewetting these shorts let’s say the next day.

1E3A44E2-BED3-4AD7-953C-ADAAED3411F6.thumb.jpeg.033f798557454040ca0805d4dc65c44d.jpeg8C047A47-0555-4855-ADEA-1F8591E98F81.thumb.jpeg.d6f9c305513fc68c5d9004bd558e47b9.jpeg

How about you guys?  Really curious about what the majority thinks about this aspect of our kink.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Often I wear the same clothes all day, and wet them every half hour or so.  Tights dry quite quickly, but denim shorts always stay slightly wet, so I use a pad on chairs etc for  protection - like in

Recently, I have started doing something new related to this. I love wetting my pants and panties, then changing into dry pants while keeping the soaked panties on. It's such a turn on for me!

I am pretty sure, most people on here do enjoy peeing their pants, especially the moment of relief when you let go and the warmth spreads nicely around the crotch area and your bum.😉 But do you a

Posted Images

3 hours ago, RobynSpargano said:

I answered "Get out of the wet clothes asap" because that's the answer for what I actually do (since I live with other people, I can't exactly just... stay in them.)

If I had free choice to just do whatever I wanted I'd definitely have picked to rewet them several times, though.

Totally same. I‘d also love to be totally casual about it more often but usually family or society gets in the way😂

I usually stay in them and rewet them multiple times in a row, because i enjoy being wet around my crotch and bum and love refreshing the wetness and warmth.

When I get my pants so wet that there is no dry spot left (with pee only but by doing some fun positioning), I have the courage to go out to public areas. If I feel comfortable, I continue my naughty activity 😈

Change after wetting because I don't want to stain the furniture. In public I cant change wet pants it immediately and must wait until come home, but if I'll have second pants I change it. Except winter time when I wear long coat which cover half of my pants and thermal underpants, so I can slowly pee to manage pee flow and reduce wet patch or just sit and slowly pee so wet patch only be ii back area and legs will be dry, my coat cover it. Then I can pee second time in public or after return to home

Edited by JustReady (see edit history)
6 hours ago, RobynSpargano said:

being able to be casual about it is a dream i hope to fulfill some day tbh

Absolutely! Not all the time but sometimes.

The closest I came to being casual about peeing my pants lately was on a little village fest. The whole thing was on a large meadows, it was really poorly lit apart from the food and drink trucks and I was wearing black jeans. After it turned dark I just let go in my pants repeatedly. And it felt sooo freaking good. I can highly recommend that 😍

I have days when I feel like keeping them on and re-wetting but sometimes it becomes uncomfortable or cold, depend how wet they get, in which case I might change into dry clothes and wet the dry clothes next time I need to go. Very much depends on how much time I have to myself to play.

I have been know to wet my underwear several times in a way that it doesn't show when I fasten my jeans back up and may have those shorts on all day having peed through them many times. I like being able to go out in public secretly knowing that I have peed in my pants but no one could tell or know. 

On 8/22/2022 at 5:38 PM, dandistracted said:

I really like wetting and staying in my clothes, sometimes rewetting but sometimes not.  Like you show in your pictures, I like taking a nice summer walk and wetting along the way, then continue walking like that.  I will usually change when I get home, but sometimes I can get in two or three wettings before then and each feels so good.

Oh ya, besides the walks I also love to relax on my favorite garden lounger when I have some alone time, have a couple evening drinks and being too lazy to get up to use the bathroom. It’s just so relaxing and fun to give into the pressure and flood my jeans from time to time 😈

It really depends. If I have the time, yeah I’ll usually stay in them so I can masturbate. But once I finish, they’re coming off. I might stay in them longer if I lived alone, or had lots of time by myself, but unfortunately that’s not the case right now. 

On occasion I have wet my boxer briefs just enough to be wet but don’t show on the outside and I’ve stayed like that for hours before but those are rare occasions.