Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperate doms

Okay, this is just something I've wanted to ramble about for a bit.

I feel like I see a lot of people who like sub/dom relationships with regards to omo, including a couple people who specifically like the humiliation aspect more so than the actual act of holding or peeing. At the same time, though, I also see people act like only the sub can be desperate, or laugh at the idea of the dom holding their pee. Am I the only one who finds this kind of stupid?

Like, there are so many angles where you could imagine that kind of thing. If you're a watersportsy kind of person it's easy to imagine the dom just peeing on the sub, but you could also consider the dom making the sub beg to be peed on, and of course holding in their pee in the meantime. Maybe the dom just likes holding their pee because it helps them feel in control of the situation? It absolutely requires a lot of discipline to hold your pee for a long time, after all.

I dunno, I'm not a super horny person so I don't really think super hard about how this kind of thing would work very often, but like, surely it's not a completely laughable idea, right??

I could see the dom holding their pee with the sub as kind of a holding contest, to demonstrate a better holding capacity. Then it's humiliating when the sub wets themselves first after holding with an even footing, and the dom can go pee or just have the sub drink from them/pee on the sub after.

Or like you said, just as a show of control. It could backfire on the dom which could be fun too.

8 hours ago, Lukhas said:

I like sub/dom roleplay with holding of pee and humiliating (laughing, say to person with pee in his/her jeans that (s)he is like a little kid...)

I think this kind of fetish is not stupid 🙂

Ahh, I apologize, I don't meamn to imply that just liking a desperate sub is stupid. I just don't understand why people act like being desperate is an inherently submissive act. it CAN be one but it isn't INHERENTLY one. 

11 hours ago, Lapis Lazuli said:

Okay, this is just something I've wanted to ramble about for a bit.

I feel like I see a lot of people who like sub/dom relationships with regards to omo, including a couple people who specifically like the humiliation aspect more so than the actual act of holding or peeing. At the same time, though, I also see people act like only the sub can be desperate, or laugh at the idea of the dom holding their pee. Am I the only one who finds this kind of stupid?

Like, there are so many angles where you could imagine that kind of thing. If you're a watersportsy kind of person it's easy to imagine the dom just peeing on the sub, but you could also consider the dom making the sub beg to be peed on, and of course holding in their pee in the meantime. Maybe the dom just likes holding their pee because it helps them feel in control of the situation? It absolutely requires a lot of discipline to hold your pee for a long time, after all.

I dunno, I'm not a super horny person so I don't really think super hard about how this kind of thing would work very often, but like, surely it's not a completely laughable idea, right??

It's always so confusing because let's say the dom holds in pee and then pees on the sub, but while they're holding in the pee the dom is temporarily the sub. Before I found a partner I'd always convince the dom to temporarily be a sub for me while holding in their pee desperately. And when it's time to go then they'll dominate. I've never begged as a sub to be peed on but I have begged them to not to pee on the bed or couch by accident in a joking way lol! It naturally happens by the end of the day after going out to bars or dinner.

Nah it's not laughable at all, I've had this kind of relationship with girlfriends. I never liked wetting or humiliation too, I prefer it when they make it, whether it's in a toilet, nature, or even onto me. Sometimes I've tried it at home where my girlfriend sits in my lap with clothes and wets onto me, that was fun too. 

25 minutes ago, John said:

It's always so confusing because let's say the dom holds in pee and then pees on the sub, but while they're holding in the pee the dom is temporarily the sub. Before I found a partner I'd always convince the dom to temporarily be a sub for me while holding in their pee desperately. And when it's time to go then they'll dominate. I've never begged as a sub to be peed on but I have begged them to not to pee on the bed or couch by accident in a joking way lol! It naturally happens by the end of the day after going out to bars or dinner.

Nah it's not laughable at all, I've had this kind of relationship with girlfriends. I never liked wetting or humiliation too, I prefer it when they make it, whether it's in a toilet, nature, or even onto me. Sometimes I've tried it at home where my girlfriend sits in my lap with clothes and wets onto me, that was fun too. 

See?? I knew someone would understand.

I quite like the idea of both being desperate personally, especially if the dom is using it as a way of showing superior control/strength than the sub. It also works well if they're being more of a gentle/caring Dom, as it gives them a way to show they're sympathising with the sub.

Depends on the scenario/style of dom/sub relationship in the given instance though 🙂

• 4 months later...

I’ve done this with myself being the dom and holding. I had a sub that really liked being peed on, seeing pee, drinking pee, etc. I personally am a bit of a sweet dom. I like to reward my subs for good behavior (or just if their begging is cute/hot enough).

So maybe if my sub is good and retrieves me a drink, I’ll drink it. Maybe I like something else they did, so I’ll let them press on my bladder. If they’re good enough to suck my dick then I have to spread my legs. Maybe they’re doing a good job of pleasuring me so they can finger me (and thus press on my bladder). Maybe they deserve being pinned against a wall for kisses (thus making me more desperate by standing). I could give some more examples if anyone wants ideas. 

Anyway, because I like holding and teasing my sub, I’ll hold it so they don’t get the satisfaction of me peeing yet. But my increasing desperation shows my sub they’re getting closer to their reward, making them want to comply. And I still hold the power to decide I’m gonna go in the toilet if my sub stops complying.

It is super fun and I recommend. It can also be done over some sort of messaging and/or video if people want. Feel free to ask questions if you have any (or request a demo XD)

• 2 weeks later...

Very recently I became one of those doms.

My bf isn't really that into this fetish, only partially, but he's commanded me to hold it as a dom mutliple times before when he wanted sex because he knows it gets me going and recently I got so desperate it made me super dominant for some reason.

Like, uncontrollably so, full-on shield maiden-genes activated. 😂

Don't know why, never happened before, usually makes me very submissive, but he's discovered a new love for my dominant side now.

I don't really like role-playing games where one person humiliates another or has absolute control. What I would like to try is a role where we have the strong person and the weak person enduring.

the strong one resists the urge to urinate pretending that she is not holding it, but that she doesn't mind going to the bathroom, like a tsundere person who says: "Of course I don't need to go to the bathroom, I can hold on much longer" but what inside you is already about to explode.

and the weak person is constantly hinting that they need to go to the bathroom since they are going to get wet at any moment but they do not decide to go since they feel intimidated by hearing the strong one say that they should be able to take more, that they are constantly wringing their legs to get there to the point of falling to the ground.

at that time the weak person says that he can't take it anymore and urinates on the ground sitting on his own accident while feeling very ashamed, and the strong person makes the weak person feel a little sorry and decides to make them feel less guilty agreeing to pee his pants as a sign that it's not serious, something like: "ok it's fine, if it makes you feel better just watch" *wees his pants* "it's not that serious" but inside his head he thought " This person urinated and I can't take it anymore, I'm going to urinate and say that I did it so they don't feel bad and not so they realize I was going to urinate on myself anyway.