Sign In

female Meet the Chinese TikTokers who Livestream their Pee Streams

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's a thread elsewhere called "ran into these on telegram" that's run on for a month on this topic, but I thought it would be cleaner to start a new one going forward; you can head there to read s

Jackpot! wet.mp4

I don't know who this is, but have been keeping an eye on this thread but I came across this gem the other day. The room looks quite familiar with the bar setup. (Warning for nudity!) desperate

Posted Images

Finally worked for me for once

Stayed up all night to watch mianyang and saw her get blocked three times, and never use her other channels, instead waiting the ten minutes to re-start, except the third time, when she never came back, despite having only ten minutes left in her challenge. Sad, because she was wearing jeans, and there was talk from her chat of her doing a handstand.  So, a solid week of nothing to show from her for me except sleep depravation. 

Nice one!
Do you have any idea when her wet spot first appeared? It seemed like she was really bursting, as she started wetting herself before she was even up on her pole, but I wonder whether her pants were dry a minute before that, or whether she was silently wetting herself earlier while talking to her chat.

As for mianyang, I was very surprised to even see her online. Doesn't she usually get off like 9 hours ago? This is the first time I caught her live, but alas, no wetting. I'm not convinced she was banned though, as she does wave goodbye and say "byebye" at the end of the recording I have.

32 minutes ago, shadowflake said:

Do you have any idea when her wet spot first appeared? It seemed like she was really bursting, as she started wetting herself before she was even up on her pole, but I wonder whether her pants were dry a minute before that, or whether she was silently wetting herself earlier while talking to her chat.

So, I just did a quick scan of the grabs, and she sat on her stool and didn't get up for at least 30 minutes or more until this. Before that she was doing push-ups, but the angle didn't afford any good views to see anything. Before that she was bowing and apologizing for one minute (another punishment) and looked dry. There are some wet spots on the mat when she stands up, it looks like, but I don't know for sure, and I don't know where they would have come from (probably from this thing she did earlier shoving an ice cube down her top...lol, wtf). This was her only wetting this stream, she wore the same clothes the whole time.

Given how dark the patch is, my guess is she had just peed herself literally right before standing up. And considering she started peeing before she was even fully in position, I assume she was just incredibly desperate. In the five minutes before this wetting, there was a tiny amount of squirming and whimpering with her arms appearing to have her hands in her lap (maybe I should have included it, but there was far more talking than squirming).

At least 75% of the clips I've seen, going all the way back to the earliest I know of from mid-July, she's already pretty damp by the time she does her big finale. I think she's just a very leaky girl, lol. It's fun to think that while she's sitting there talking she's sometimes wetting herself. 

This has been a great week. Six wettings over four broadcasts. Makes up for the previous week+ of crying and dog barking, haha.

54 minutes ago, shadowflake said:

As for mianyang, I was very surprised to even see her online. Doesn't she usually get off like 9 hours ago? This is the first time I caught her live, but alas, no wetting. I'm not convinced she was banned though, as she does wave goodbye and say "byebye" at the end of the recording I have.

Huh? What time was that? I was watching her between 1:00p and about 4:30p CST (which is 1a-4:30a for me; which is within her published hours, though she used to claim she streamed from 9a-noon and 2p-6p her time). I gave up polling her channels after 5a my time. I guess it's not unheard of; the only reason I found her was because one time she was on late her time, which was AM my time, despite it being well outside her published hours. What time did you catch her? And was she still wearing this?

image.thumb.png.f7dba36f1a89a058713bec5b3c53f497.png

If she was, then I guess it definitely never "rained". 

At least Luo Xi seemed to have a nice birthday. Someone made a long animated video for her that made her tear up. I think she's 27 now? I don't know if that's East Asian Age Recognizing (in which case she could be as young as 25, if I calculated correctly), though I thought China long ago dropped that (despite inventing it).

59 minutes ago, GSS..GS said:

Huh? What time was that? I was watching her between 1:00p and about 4:30p CST (which is 1a-4:30a for me; which is within her published hours, though she used to claim she streamed from 9a-noon and 2p-6p her time). I gave up polling her channels after 5a my time. I guess it's not unheard of; the only reason I found her was because one time she was on late her time, which was AM my time, despite it being well outside her published hours. What time did you catch her? And was she still wearing this?

My recording starts at about 10:45pm CST and runs for 1.5h. She was wearing a rose top and white shorts:

Untitled.thumb.png.120eaed0d5c6e719c72d76c87834a3a4.png

ROFL, today's Longwangya stream is hilarious. If I understand what's going on, she's trying to stay one step ahead of the Douyin Stasi by forcing her chat to discuss her antics in an elaborate code. One guy complained, "your language and expressions are more complex than a graduate school admission exam."image.thumb.png.fa5387ae9328870cfabcba5c0e99ed15.png

All I can think is how I wish I'd stuck with those Chinese language classes I started ten years ago.

Anyway, I hope they can crack the code and get on with it. Lots of comments about "standing upside down," which would be amazing. How hard is that to understand, kids?

I am a chinese and I may translate some interesting snippets later.

I have an automatic recording software and I recorded last night's streaming.But I don't know where to upload this software.I usually use this network disk.Is this available in your area?

And some friends said they can't sign up in douyin without a Chinese phone number,a  free temporary phone number is a good chioce.*Temporary phone number*

*Forgive my poor English 😛

2 minutes ago, RewetC said:

Longwaya from today's stream, golden!

Literally! OMG this girl...not only is it all over her floor, it's all over that table/armoire thing. Good lord.

3 minutes ago, RewetC said:

she wet herself before, this is the second wetting. I lost connection for the first one.

She did? What was she wearing or doing? I caught part of the stream earlier but the connection was flaky, as usual. I saw her change out of her red and black skirt into these jeans. Which were inside out before she put them on; maybe she washes them that way...I mean, I assume she's washing them, lol.

I love how when she did that PK challenge just before this, lifting her stool over and over, it was dripping all over her, hahah. She's insane.

6 minutes ago, GSS..GS said:

What was she wearing or doing? I caught part of the stream earlier but the connection was flaky, as usual. I saw her change out of her red and black skirt into these jeans. Which were inside out before she put them on; maybe she washes them that way...I mean, I assume she's washing them, lol.

I love how when she did that PK challenge just before this, lifting her stool over and over, it was dripping all over her, hahah. She's insane.

She was wearing her blue Jeans when it happened. There were some desperate snips too that I caught beforehand. Then her vibrating board stopped working and she was fiddling around with things. Eventually she got up doing something behind her webcam and then I lost connection for about 10mins. When I got back in, she had a wet crotch and was lifting her left leg straight up. Then she sat down and kept drinking, talking, and doing challenges. 

she is amazing, I don't understand anything but I think she entertains well and is very engaged.

The looks she makes on her face are so sweet 🥰

Just now, RewetC said:

She was wearing her blue Jeans when it happened. There were some desperate snips too that I caught beforehand. Then her vibrating board stopped working and she was fiddling around with things. Eventually she got up doing something behind her webcam and then I lost connection for about 10mins. When I got back in, she had a wet crotch and was lifting her left leg straight up. 

Ah yeah, I saw that...I think her broadcast received a typical Douyin 10-minute timeout at that moment, so it wasn't just you. But yes, when she came back she did this leg stretch...they posted a screenshot on Telegram:

image.thumb.jpeg.2ce17a73dd3d66713db3175b40c2929b.jpeg

However, I doubt she actually did a full-on wetting. She's just incredibly leaky, lol. You'll notice she's already pretty wet when she gets up on her bar to do her big finale. And I assume the reason her stool always leaves behind a wet patch on that brown mat, and why it was dripping like crazy when she was doing those lifts with it, and why she often leaves behind wet footprints despite not having wet herself on camera, is because she's sitting there wetting herself quietly and slowly when she's talking and squirming.  (Of course she also spills water all over the place so it could just be that.)

I have two recordings of her, one 1h40m, the other 1h07m, with a 24m break between where I have no video. The screenshot of her doing the leg stretch is 11m into the second recording, so I'm fairly confident I have everything that was broadcast today. And I only saw one wetting. However, the start of the first recording and the wetting in the end are over 3h apart, and at the very start of it she already seemed somewhat desperate (when she was wearing her black/pink-checkered skirt and holding herself between jumping jacks). Then before she was fiddling with the machine she seemed even more desperate and I would've assumed she was about to wet herself while standing on it, but then the stream cut out. When she came back on, she seemed no longer desperate, and 10min later she shows off her wet spot. And it looks like it's been drying for a bit at that point already, so I don't think she was peeing right before while sitting and talking to chat. Also I can't tell how much she peed, but she definitely got some relief off-cam.

Also she seems to use stretching as a pretense for showing off her wet spot. I'd love to hear what she's saying, if anyone's willing to translate:

7 hours ago, GSS..GS said:

And I assume the reason her stool always leaves behind a wet patch on that brown mat, and why it was dripping like crazy when she was doing those lifts with it, and why she often leaves behind wet footprints despite not having wet herself on camera, is because she's sitting there wetting herself quietly and slowly when she's talking and squirming.  (Of course she also spills water all over the place so it could just be that.)

In addition to that, I think there was also some wetness left from the previous day. Towards the beginning of today's stream, she picked up these plastic pads, and underneath was a wet/damp spot on the mat:

vlcsnap-2022-09-07-21h44m16s729.thumb.png.3f17a379f387879da92f16fc6699f21b.png

24 minutes ago, shadowflake said:

Also she seems to use stretching as a pretense for showing off her wet spot. I'd love to hear what she's saying, if anyone's willing to translate 

A few messages back was a new member @MikuMaster, I hope he'll help out.

25 minutes ago, shadowflake said:

In addition to that, I think there was also some wetness left from the previous day. Towards the beginning of today's stream, she picked up these plastic pads, and underneath was a wet/damp spot on the mat:

OMG, maybe she really doesn't even always clean-up between shows, lol. Holy hell, she's incredible.

And looking at that PK part more closely, I think all that run-off from her stool was coming from inside. It's vinyl-covered, but I think the bottom is just cloth or nylon, and it's probably hollow inside. So it's likely just perma-damp at this point.

image.thumb.png.8dcf8315fa0b0dbb8c795c1014e43c82.png

Based on this I'm going to guess then her shaker machine is fried, from getting wet one time too many 🤣

I'm fully addicted at this point, every time she stands up my heart skips a beat because I can only guess what ridiculousness is about to ensue. I hope this train doesn't end anytime soon.

1 hour ago, GSS..GS said:

And looking at that PK part more closely, I think all that run-off from her stool was coming from inside. It's vinyl-covered, but I think the bottom is just cloth or nylon, and it's probably hollow inside. So it's likely just perma-damp at this point.

Dude, at first I thought she was leaking herself as she was doing this. It quickly became obvious that it was just her chair... but damn, that would've topped everything!
Also does her stool touch the floor when she squats? Or is it really so drenched that it just keeps dripping?