Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What is it about omo that turns you on?

As if you're explaining it to someone who has never heard of omo, what, specifically, is it that turns you on in omo and/or other pee kinks? I can think of a lot of different aspects that may draw people to the fetish. Are any of these why you like omo or is there something else that draws you to it?

One of the most obvious ones is a tie-in to BDSM. We're strongly conditioned from a young age to control our bladders. Surrendering that control to wet oneself as an adult easily subjects one to a deeply submissive and vulnerable position. Similarly, being forced to hold puts one at the mercy of whatever it is that is making them hold (someone telling them to hold, the situation, etc). And the infliction of discomfort by holding easily ties into BDSM.

Closely related to the previous point: shame. Because it's so taboo and so conditioned out of us, wetting oneself can be a deeply embarrassing situation. Especially when tied into BDSM, either experiencing or observing shame can be a turn-on for some.

Paradoxically, wetting intentionally and with confidence can be used as a sign of disregard for conventional etiquette and can be used to express dominance. Also, obviously peeing on someone else (such as a golden shower) is a sign of dominance.

Simply the taboo nature of urine can be a turn-on. We're taught from a young age that peeing is a very private activity and isn't socially acceptable in situations around other people. Engaging in omo or other pee play can serve to defy this. This is especially applicable in urination outside the toilet and/or with a partner.

Closely related to the previous point, rebellion. Peeing in unusual or socially unacceptable places (like the middle of the floor) can give a sense of quiet rebellion that may be a turn-on. Peeing into a diaper (or peeing in some other discreet way) in public without being caught may tie into this?

Of course, exhibitionism and voyeurism can easily go hand-in-hand with omo/pee play.

Pee play can easily be used to play with and bend traditional gender roles/expectations. Firstly, it's a highly gendered activity. We separate by biological sex and use different anatomy to pee. Engaging in pee play with a member of the opposite sex blurs that separation. Further, one can explore activities through pee play that are often considered exclusive to a particular sex (for example, vulva-havers peeing standing or into urinals, or penis-havers peeing sitting or having to hold in situations where they can usually relieve themselves but vulva-havers cannot). Stretching a little beyond this, wetting can also easily be augmented by crossdressing.

Contrarily to the last point, pee play can be used to emphasize and focus on uniqueness between the sexes (one sex urinates with a penis, the other does not). That may serve as a turn-on for some.

Urination involves fluids and genitals, so there is an inherent sexual association.

Similarly to the last point, there is some similarity between the sensation of orgasm and the sensation of needing to pee that draws an association between the two.

Omo and omutsu can easily tie into age play.

Perhaps simply urine itself is a turn-on independently from any other factors.

What do you think? Are any of the above reasons why you're turned on by omo/pee? Are there any other things about omo/pee that turn you on?

This is a very interesting topic, that I think I have a not so common opinion about. I actually really dislike when humiliation or dominance are involved, and I don't enjoy wetting in general, I just can't help it but feel sorry for the people involved. My favourite type of scenarios are "just made it", and what I like the most about them, is that it shows the strength of the person holding it, that was able to endure their need, and in the end, find a toilet. It just makes me happy to see them succeed.

I may have to revisit this question in a few days.

For me definitely it comes down to rebellion, it must be the most basic form of rebellion. The I'm not going to do that tantrum, we remember from early childhood. Although I don't remember ever having a wetting tantrum nor have I ever been told I committed a wetting tantrum as a young child.

But I have always been fascinated with bodily functions.

As I grew older, I understood what to do with the excitement to get relief.

I don't know, as it's been with me for as long as I can remember. Part of it is the whole wetness, but lately the sound and the smell (the latter of which I only experience during my own wettings of course) turn me on too. And, as much as I'd like people to just be able to brush it off easily and not be super-embarrassed by it (and apparently there are plenty of people who do, even laugh about it), the whole "naughty/dirty" aspect of it.

If I had to explain why I love omo as much as I do, I'd explain it in the way of getting your first high whether it's a drug, that first time you had alcohol and got drunk, or your first time having sex with that person you really REALLY wanted, you're always chasing that first time "hit" feeling from the first accident when it finally clicked in your brain that this feels terrifying yet exhilarating but it's taboo but "fuck these people this feels great". So, you keep trying to chase that feeling, and even if I don't ever feel that first time feel again, it's just satisfying trying and failing. 

My best answer is actually something not on that list; The thing that got me into omo was laziness (more specifically a laziness kink of some kind).

Sometime in my late tweens/early teens, I really began to enjoy the idea of being as lazy as possible, and it became a fantasy of mine. The concept of not getting out of bed or sitting at my desk for a looooong stretch of time had become something I loved. But, of course, there are several things that require getting up and moving to do--and as it happens, one of the most regular of those things is using the bathroom. So, as I started actually attempting to play out those fantasies, one of the things I began trying out was letting myself wet the bed so I could remain in it longer, and from there, skipping the bathroom got intertwined with my love for laziness and became a kink of its own.

But, despite it undeniably being the cause, I can't really say "laziness is what turns me on about omo" because that doesn't really add up; Most omorashi content has next to nothing to do with laziness, but still undeniably turns me on in some way.

I feel that when it comes down to it, "What is it about omo that turns you on?" is almost a trick question for me; There's not really a specific part of it that I like about omo other than the fact that it is omo. That's what turns me on.

Hmm...it can be kind of hard to properly put into text exactly what the appeal is, but I can try.

For me, the intense desperation, loss of control, and resulting sense of both embarrassment and relief is where it's at.  There's something about our bodies doing things against our will, and we can only fight it for so long before our desires are overridden and nature wins out.  To see the initial pained determination on someone's face as they fight to keep their pee inside them, then the visible tranquility the comes after the battle is lost.  The visuals after the fact -- the damp clothes and the expanding puddle -- are certainly a bonus.

I have an ex-partner that wasn't into watersports at all, but she particularly enjoyed trying to get me to cum while I was dressed, and in situations that weren't inherently sexual in nature (while driving, or at the movie theater for example).  It was kind of the same deal.  It's embarrassing and you're not supposed to let it happen, but the relief is otherworldly.

This is a good question, of course! I think for me it's the warmth and wetness that are the main drivers of it being a turn-on. In my mind I know that everyone does this too and I enjoy wondering what it is like for them to be desperate and/or to let go. Mostly thought it is the wetness and warmth of pee and the idea of sharing this with another really gets me turned on, too. That part has since I first discovered that this was a kink for me. It took a long time to get past the shame of enjoying this, I must admit. Finding like-minded people sure helps!

For me, the kink is all about desperation and relief. There's pretty much nothing else to it, no aspects of omo (wetting, humiliation, urine as a substance) really appeal to me at all unless they relate back to either of those two. Though, desperation/relief so intertwined it's hard for me to even consider them two separate "things". I enjoy one for all the same reasons I enjoy the other.

As to the deeper reason I find these two, that's trickier to untangle. I could probably make a few educated guesses, at least. One possible reason is the relation between peeing and nakedness. Removing clothes is a requirement for a person to successfully relieve themselves, after all. Another possibility is the obvious parallells between pee relief and sexual pleasure. There is also an undeniable element of control here, a person who needs to pee is in a more vulnerable state than one who doesn't. Finally, there could be an element of voyeurism as well. Peeing is generally considered a private act, and this ties back into the connections to nakedness.

I don't think any of those reasons individually explain why this is the part of omo that does it for me, but at least some of them probably play a part.

@zpqmzpqmzpqm

"Pee play can easily be used to play with and bend traditional gender roles/expectations. Firstly, it's a highly gendered activity. We separate by biological sex and use different anatomy to pee. Engaging in pee play with a member of the opposite sex blurs that separation. Further, one can explore activities through pee play that are often considered exclusive to a particular sex (for example, vulva-havers peeing standing or into urinals, or penis-havers peeing sitting or having to hold in situations where they can usually relieve themselves but vulva-havers cannot). Stretching a little beyond this, wetting can also easily be augmented by crossdressing.

Contrarily to the last point, pee play can be used to emphasize and focus on uniqueness between the sexes (one sex urinates with a penis, the other does not). That may serve as a turn-on for some."

I'm a lesbian so I'm not attracted to men peeing or men being desperate but I am very interested in the gendered aspects of going to the bathroom because that is one of the main reasons why women get stuck holding it. So although I am not attracted to men  when I see a man pee or when I know a man is peeing and I cannot that is a very intense experience. Probably because I grew up in a mostly male environment and was the only woman I fixate on this aspect a real lot.

@DerivativeWings

"As to the deeper reason I find these two, that's trickier to untangle. I could probably make a few educated guesses, at least. One possible reason is the relation between peeing and nakedness. Removing clothes is a requirement for a person to successfully relieve themselves, after all. Another possibility is the obvious parallells between pee relief and sexual pleasure. There is also an undeniable element of control here, a person who needs to pee is in a more vulnerable state than one who doesn't. Finally, there could be an element of voyeurism as well. Peeing is generally considered a private act, and this ties back into the connections to nakedness."

I agree with these reasons as well and one of my other fetishes outside of omorashi is nonmutual nudity or embarrassing nudity. Particularly in a case of a woman you have to get basically half undressed in order to relieve yourself and being desperate is similar to having a lot of sexual tension that you want to release. Having to go to the bathroom when others don't definitely leaves you very vulnerable and you become self-conscious over the fact that people can watch you, so there is that aspect of voyeurism as well.

The vulnerability is part of it for me, since I have a desire to take care of/be taken care of by someone. 

It also just feels incredibly good to let go after holding too long, and I know that since I had to hold past my comfortable limits so often in the past, that led to wires getting crossed as I started to enjoy the relief in a different way. 

I said I would come back to this, after giving it some more thought.

After reading Silvermoon's post about stimming, I realised, that I also Stim. 

I was labelled Dyslexic at school later I realised I had Dyspraxic tendencies which puts me on the edge of the spectrum.

So wetting my pants is a big multi sensory stim for me.

There is the feeling of the wet material sticking to not just your bum but your legs, as well. There is also the feeling of peeing generally.

The sound of the pee as it drips from harder surfaces, and as it leaves the body.

There is also that classic musky smell.

Now Silvermoon was explaining how she could get lost in a trance like state for hours on end.

Now I said yesterday in her post that I had never been lost for very long in a Stim however I realised today that's not true after I started reading up about stimming.

Last Tuesday I was lost for over nine hours. Although I was conscious of my surroundings, at all times, I just couldn't stop wetting and rewetting my new tight fitting jeans. I didn't want the feeling to stop.

In fact if you can include the prep of buying the special clothes and aqua shoes, to have a special wetting. Then I clocked up a staggering 17 hours. But it was a special day. My first deliberate public wetting.

It's all about two main concepts for me: the sensation and the naughtiness of it. 

Feeling the wet warmth blossoming out from your crotch can be almost orgasmic. And there is so much variety of sensation, depending on what you're wearing, from jeans to ski pants to leggings/pantyhose. Every material gives a different sensation. The change in the sensation too is very enjoyable, from the hot first flush to the cool dampness that follows.

Then there is the naughtiness of doing something you're conditioned not to do. Whether it's secretive wetting so no one around you knows or indulging in private, ignoring the toilet and flooding your pants is a wonderful, harmless rebellion against social norms ... and it brings a wonderful sensation.

Embarrassment, shame and exhibitionism are not part of my fetish but I understand why they are powerful forces for others. Having said that, I do get a kick out of walking past my wife with a big, clearly visible wet spot after a lovemaking session that ends with her making me explode in my pants. I wouldn't call it a feeling of embarrassment but there is something wonderful about surrendering all your defences and openly showing yourself as having made a sticky mess all over your undies. My wife certainly seems to like it! 

If we reach a point where she knows about my fetish and pee play becomes an option, I wonder if a similar walk in pee-soaked pants would have the same effect.

Talking from expirience, I can name a list of things that turn me on.

Also they can be formed in some kind of the tier list. Also I've included some thing I find rather weird in omo.

1) Easy Tier

Talking about desperation, sharing stories. I find that kind of thing the most harmless. If you have a trustworthy relationship generally it doesnt cause problems, even if your partner isn't into that.

Light/Medium desperation. Also it's a common thing in regular life which generally requires no great effort or struggle. It's like letting you know that somebody's gotta go.

2) Medium Tier

Full bladder sex - I've never tried that, but I heard that many people are willing to try it.

Peeing exposure at home - Some people are too shy for it, but it's not a big deal for many others. I had one gf who was strictly against even that

Panty wetting - Harder than 2 things above, but many of my girls didn't mind it. Especially toilet/ bathtub wetting.

Sharing wetting stories - Depends on person, but IMO it's harder than desperation only, especially knowing that accidents don't happen as much as our kinky fantasy wants.

3) Hard tier

Holding contest, total desperation, bathroom denial -  Whole expirience can be painful and unpleasant, let alone long for a person who is not into omo. But it has BDSM roots, so if a person is into it, this play may actually work

Pants/ other clothes wetting - It's harder to talk someone into it due to longer cleanup and mental barrier than panty wetting at home

Public pee exposure - Depends on shyness and situation. Requires good preaparation and you can't fully control the situation. Also depends on laws of your country.  Two of my gfs did it for me during my youth.

4) Extreme tier

Pissing on person or in reverse -  Not my type of kink, but still I find it extremly hard

Piss drinking -  Same as above

Public wetting - I would never want my gf to go through that. It takes a strong character to feel no humilitation during that

Since I'm not a big wetting fan, and much prefer "just made it", it's about power for me: if the girl is so desperate to let something out that she'll make compromises, maybe she'll let something in? (Namely, me...)

After I learned more about consent, and got to experiment with a willing partner, this seems even more relevant -- but she retains final control. That's pretty important.

I think it's a combination of things for me. The warmth and wetness of the pee is definitely a big turn on for me! I love feeling it flood around my crotch and in my underwear and then run down my legs and pool at my feet. There's also the visual aspect of watching your pants darken and the yellow puddle forming at your feet. Then of course there's the taboo aspect of it. You're doing something that isn't socially acceptable. And I find it's kind of comforting for me. It's so relaxing to just let go and the warmth and relief is amazing. 

Edited by Aries (see edit history)