Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello! Wetting/Messing Author Here!

I realized that I've been posting to this site for over a year now and lurking for longer, however I never made an introduction post. So I'll treat this as an introduction and a little AMA for anyone that follows me or likes my work. I'm Nyonoyo, I'm in my mid-twenties and I go by they/them. I started out writing stories on DeviantArt in 2020, but it was for a much tamer fetish. Around February 2021, I decided I wanted to start writing fetish content for wetting/messing. Right now, the main series I work on is HoloMess, a collection of short stories about the girls of Hololive messing themselves. But I've also had a couple of over off shoots and am working on an original series dedicated to girls being subjected to different ways of bedwetting. I've been a bit inactive recently because I was moving and dealing with various life changes, but in a bit I should be more active and am even thinking of opening commissions. Nice to meet you all and feel free to ask questions!

On 8/23/2022 at 2:21 PM, Lancebabyblue said:

Do you write fanfics about wetting? 

Up to this point, all my omo fics have included messing in them in some capacity. That being said, the original series I'm working on is all related to bedwetting, and I don't plan on adding messing to any story in that series.

• 3 weeks later...